(SR) Ladki kyun ladko se nahi hoti

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow...what an episode!!! Finally, the Ridz that I knew was deep down inside that Chudail and crybaby finally surfaced.  I'm so glad that all my Ridz defending didn't go to waste, and that in the end she did reveal what she's been thinking and used her "farz" to get what she wants.  As I've said before, the question was never about Ridz choosing Sid over Armaan, it was her choosing a future with Sid or a future without him.  It was also clear (and is becoming even clearer) that as far as she was concerned that choice of Sid being in her future or not was not hers, but his.  And that she was waiting for some sign from him that she mattered to him, that he wanted her in his life.  And the second Sid showed that he did want her, that he still wants her, she broke those chains that she had holding her heart.  Now everything she does will be for Sid and for their future.  She is not going to let anything stand in her way not Armaan, not her dad, and definitely not Sid himself.  This is definitely going to be something worth watching, ahhh the fireworks are jumping off the screen and I'm loving it!

While watching today's episode something struck me. There is song so apt for these two.  (well there are many but this one just clicked all of the sudden).  For weeks we have been watching Sid making sacrifice over sacrifice for the happiness of his wife. We have watched him put his heart in a box and lock it so that she is free to make her own decisions. He even goes as far as giving her the one thing he knows that will allow her to be set free of him forever, those divorce papers.  And all through this torture and heart ache of trying to do what's best for Ridz we all know this is what was going on inside his head:

"Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko se nahi hoti"

Soch thi hai zayda, kum vo samajthi hai

Dil kuch kehta hai, kuch aur hi karti hai"

Now if these words don't describe Ridz during her "delirium" stage (aka rhona dhona) then I don't know what does.  I mean you can just tell Sid was trying to look at the situation logically and try to do what's best for all of them.  And he knew that what would be best for all of them was for Ridz to be happy with whomever she wanted to be with.  Of course, everytime he tried to get her involved in the discussion or tried to get her opinion out of her she "soch thi zayada" and then when he decided that he needed to action so that they could all be out of their misery, well what happened was "kum vo samajthi hai" which lead to all those misunderstandings.  Then there were the multiple times and ways he tried to get out what was in her heart.  He sent her to Puna and then waited for her to tell him what went on.  Then he tried to talk to her but of course she was too busy training for the Olympics.  Then he sent the divorce papers to get her to finally take action.  And what does she do?? Well "dil kuch kehta hai" so she tried to do everything Sid asked her to do, she talked to Armaan, she even pretended to be his wife. All because her dil wanted her husband to be happy.  Little did she realize that by doing all of those things and not telling Sid what she wants that she was only furthering the distance between them.  Then of course out of anger "kuch aur hi karti hai" she signs those divorce papers and sends them to Sid by apparently the best courier service in town. Which we all know only led to beginning of the clash of the modis.  So poor Sid was stuck wondering... "Ladki kyun na jaane kyun, ladko se nahi hoti"

Well today, we got to see what was going on Ridz's head, and she proved once again why it's necessary for girls not to be like boys.  That with all their drama, and rhona dhona they also contribute something to the relationship that boys usually don't understand and almost never think about.  And I am sure inside Rid'z head this could be heard:

"Jeena ka tumko dang sikhlati hai,

Tumhe jaanwar se insan banaathi hai

Uske bina ek pal, rehna sakhoge tum

Usko pata hai yeh, khe na sakhoge tum

Is liya Ladkiya, Ladko se nahi hoti"

Now I think these words describe what has been going on inside of Sid.  I mean before Ridz came into his life, yeah he was happy and carefree but he didn't know the meaning of life.  He didn't understand that relationships, at least lifelong relationships, were made of something much more than fun and games.  That in order to receive that unconditional, heart wrenching, beautiful love, you have to give a piece of yourself away.  You have to give away the most important part of yourself, your heart.  Without any strings or conditions.  Thus "Jeena ka tumko dang sikhlati hai".  Well, for the "tumhe jaanwar se insan banaathi hai" I know most of you will flashback to the scene from Holi where in fact it was because of Ridz that he Sid said he was going from insan to jaanwar.  But if you look at the whole picture you can see that in the long term Sid did grow.  Now I know he wasn't a "jaanwar" when he met Ridz, but he was a boy.  His life did not revolve around things like responsibilities and he himself admitted when he was talking to his mom that it was because of Ridz that learned to respect elders and love kids.  Now for the next line, I don't even think I really have to go into detail about why this is true.  I mean "uske bina ek pal, rehna sakhoge tum".  We have seen this confirmed countless times from Sid and his actions.  I mean no matter how angry or hurt he is, the second Ridz is gone he starts running after her bellowing her name in that way we all love. πŸ˜ƒ  Same goes for when she's hurt.  When he saw her run past him in the hospital after her confrontation with Armaan, he went after her and let her know that he will always be there for her, all she has to do is look.  As for, "Usko pata hai yeh, khe na sakhoge tum" well we all know Ridz is slow.  It took her longer to realize what Sid was not able to tell her.  But she did eventually realize it in the confrontation that went down in Lonavola. That is why now Mrs. Modi is in full fighting attire and she is throwing down fighting words as farz, tum jaha jaogi mein tere saath aaoingi, and my personal favorite, "Agar tumhe drive karke jaane hai, to mujpe se drive karke jao...Come on Sid Jao".  And I believe that the whole time Ridz is thinking in her head, Is liya Ladkiya, Ladko se nahi hoti"

Oh...lets not forget the whole reason this song clicked in my head.  It was during the car conversation that it became abundantly clear to me that there's also another very important reason that girls are not like boys.  There in that convo we heard Sid say that "by not even trying you signed those divorce papers and finished it all".  Here we see that to Sid that signing the divorce papers is the final call.  That by signing a piece of paper that says they are legally divorced everything they had, the title, the feelings, the friendship, the memories they are all gone.  That once that paper is filed there is nothing left between them.  Yet, here we see how Ridz responds.  She says, "Does the bond that relationships have weigh less than some pieces of paper?" Still Sid doesn't look at her, he doesn't respond because as far as he can tell once that paper was signed there was not rishta left.  So she continues with, "No, it doesn't weigh more.  Because risthas are made by people, not by papers. Why are you making our relationship equivalent to some papers?" And we see Sid turn and look at her.  We see this ladko see what this ladki has been seeing. Finally, Ridz gets through to Sid.  We see Sid come to realize that rishtas are not made or broken by pieces of paper, but that they are created and broken by people.  We see Sid realize that even though Ridz signed those papers her feelings have not changed, that as far as she is concerned it will take a lot more than a divorce to change the feelings they have for each other.  Hence that wonderful eyelock.😍

The fight between boys and girls will continue.  Boys will forever sing, "Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko se nahi hoti", and girls will forever respond "Is liye Lakdiya ladko se nahi hoti".  But one without the other will forever be like a body without a soul.  

So I end with this, I cant blame Sid for being angry or hurt or for taking out his anger on the people who hurt him (armaan and ridz).  He needs to vent.  He's been holding in so much for so long and now that fuse has been lit well nothing can be done until all the oxygen is used up.  All Ridz can do is plant her feet in deep and withstand the blast coming her way. But I can definitely cheer on this new Riddhima, this confident, assertive wife.  I'm glad that she has made her decision and that finally the CVs will show us what has been going on inside Ridz's head this whole time so that the poor girl will no longer get anymore chapals thrown at her.

You know the rules...play nice

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Wow...what an episode!!! Finally, the Ridz that I knew was deep down inside that Chudail and crybaby finally surfaced.  I'm so glad that all my Ridz defending didn't go to waste, and that in the end she did reveal what she's been thinking and used her "farz" to get what she wants.  As I've said before, the question was never about Ridz choosing Sid over Armaan, it was her choosing a future with Sid or a future without him.  It was also clear (and is becoming even clearer) that as far as she was concerned that choice of Sid being in her future or not was not hers, but his.  And that she was waiting for some sign from him that she mattered to him, that he wanted her in his life.  And the second Sid showed that he did want her, that he still wants her, she broke those chains that she had holding her heart.  Now everything she does will be for Sid and for their future.  She is not going to let anything stand in her way not Armaan, not her dad, and definitely not Sid himself.  This is definitely going to be something worth watching, ahhh the fireworks are jumping off the screen and I'm loving it!

While watching today's episode something struck me. There is song so apt for these two.  (well there are many but this one just clicked all of the sudden).  For weeks we have been

watching Sid making sacrifice over sacrifice the happiness of his wife. We have watched him put is heart in a box and lock it so that she is free to make her own decisions. He even goes as far as giving her the one thing he knows that will allow her to be set free of him forever those divorce papers.  And all through this torture and heart ache of trying to do what's best for Ridz we all know this is what was going on inside his head:

"Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko se nahi hoti"

Soch thi hai zayda, kum vo samajthi hai

Dil kuch kehta hai, kuch aur hi karti hai"

Now if these words don't describe Ridz during her "delirium" stage (aka rhona dhona) then I don't know what does.  I mean you can just tell Sid was trying to look at the situation logically and try to do what's best for all of them.  And he knew that what would be best for all of them was for Ridz to be happy with whomever she wanted to be with.  Of course, everytime he tried to get her involved in the discussion or tried to get her opinion out of her she "soch thi zayada" and then when he decided that he needed to action so that they could all be out of their misery, well what happened was "kum vo samajthi hai" which lead to all those misunderstandings.  Then there were the multiple times and ways he tried to get out what was in her heart.  He sent her to Puna and then waited for her to tell him what went on.  Then he tried to talk to her but of course she was too busy training for the Olympics.  Then he sent the divorce papers to get her to finally take action.  And what does she do?? Well "dil kuch kehta hai" so she tried to do everything Sid asked her to do, she talked to Armaan, she even pretended to be his wife. All because her dil wanted her husband to be happy little did she realize that by doing all of those things and not telling Sid what she wants that she was only furthering the distance between them.  Then of course out of anger "kuch aur hi karti hai" she signs those divorce papers and sends them to Sid by apparently the best courier service in town. Which we all know only led to beginning of the clash of the modis.  So poor Sid was stuck wondering'. "Ladki kyun na jaane kyun, ladko se nahi hoti"

Well today, we got to see what was going on Ridz's head, and she proved once again why it's necessary for girls not to be like boys.  That with all their drama, and rhona dhona they also contribute something to the relationship that boys usually don't understand and almost never think about.  And I am sure inside Rid'z head this could be heard:

"Jeena ka tumko dang sikhlati hai,

Tumhe jaanwar se insan banaathi hai

Uske bina ek pal, rehna sakhoge utm

Usko pata hai yeh, khe na sakhoge tum

Is liya Ladkiya, Ladko se nahi hoti"

Now I think these words describe what has been going on inside of Sid.  I mean before Ridz came into his life, yeah he was happy and carefree but he didn't know the meaning of life.  He didn't understand that relationships, at least lifelong relationships, were made of something much more than fun and games.  That in order to receive that unconditional, heart wrenching beautiful love, you have to give a piece of yourself away.  You have to give away the most important part of yourself, your heart.  Without any strings or conditions.  Thus "Jeena ka tumko dang sikhlati hai".  Well, for the "tumhe jaanwar se insane banaathi hai" I know most of you will flashback to the scene from holi where in fact it was because of Ridz that he Sid said he was going from insan to jaanwar.  But if you look at the whole picture you can see that in the long term Sid did grow.  Now I know he wasn't a "jaanwar" when he met Ridz, but he was a boy.  His life did not revolve around things like responsibilities and he himself admitted when he was talking to his mom that it was because of Ridz that learned to respect elders and love kids.  Now for the next line, I don't even think I really have to go into detail about why this is true.  I mean "uske bina ek pal, rehna sakhoge tum".  We have seen this confirmed countless times from Sid and his actions.  I mean no matter how angry or hurt he is, the second Ridz is gone he starts running after her bellowing her name in that way we all love. πŸ˜ƒ  Same goes for when she's hurt.  When he saw her run past him in the hospital after her confrontation with Armaan, he went after her and let her know that he will always be there for her, all she has to do is look.  As for, "Usko pata hai yeh, khe na sakhoge tum" well we all know Ridz is slow.  It took her longer to realize what Sid was not able to tell her.  But she did eventually realize it in the confrontation that went down in Lonavola. That is why now Mrs. Modi is in full fighting attire and she is throwing down fighting words as farz, tum jaha jaogi mein tere saath aaoingi, and my personal favorite, "Agar tumhe drive karke jaane hai, to mujpe se drive karke jao'Come on Sid Jao".  And I believe that the whole time Ridz is thinking in her head, Is liya Ladkiya, Ladko se nahi hoti"

Oh'lets not forget the whole reason this song clicked in my head.  It was during the car conversation that it became abundantly clear to me that there's also another very important reason that girls are not like boys.  There in that convo we heard Sid say that "by not even trying you signed those divorce papers and finished it all".  Here we see that to Sid that signing the divorce papers is the final call.  That by signing a piece of paper that says they are legally divorced everything they had, the title, the feelings, the friendship, the memories they are all gone.  That once that paper is filed there is nothing left between them.  Yet, here we see how Ridz responds.  She says, "Does the bond that relationships have weigh less than some pieces of paper." Still Sid doesn't look at her, he doesn't respond because as far as he can tell once that paper was signed there was not rishta left.  So she continues with, "No, it doesn't weigh more.  Because risthas are made by people, not by papers. Why are you making our relationship equivalent to some papers?" And we see Sid turn and look at her.  We see this ladko see what this ladki has been seeing. Finally, Ridz gets through to Sid.  We see Sid come to realize that rishtas are not made or broken by pieces of paper, but that they are created and broken by people.  We see Sid realize that even though Ridz signed those papers her feelings have not changed, that as far as she is concerned it will take a lot more than a divorce to change the feelings they have for each other.  Hence that wonderful eyelock.😍

The fight between boys and girls will continue.  Boys will forever sing, "Ladki kyun na jaane kyun ladko se nahi hoti", and girls will forever respond "Is liye Lakdiya ladko se nahi hoti".  But one without the other will forever be like a body without a soul.  

So I end with this, I cant blame Sid for being angry or hurt or for taking out his anger on the people who hurt him (armaan and ridz).  He needs to vent.  He's been holding in so much for so long and now that fuse has been lit well nothing can be done until all the oxygen is used up.  All Ridz can do is plant her feet in deep and withstand the blast coming her way. But I can definitely cheer on this new Riddhima, this confident, assertive wife.  I'm glad that she has made her decision and that finally the CVs will show us what has been going on inside Ridz's head this whole time so that the poor girl will no longer get anymore chapals thrown at her.

You know the rules...play nice

-Arp

Yaar amazing post, i also cannot blame sid for being angry but now we wil all witness as ridzy goes to all extents to win her hubby back 😊 loved the post amazing 😊 xx
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fabulous post loved the way you used the song!

Nothing to add! πŸ˜†
rapunzel84 thumbnail
beautifully written...loved ur comparisons with the song... 😊 there r very few writers on this forum whose posts i wait to read n u r one of them....

excellent post as usual...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know i can see Sid and Ridz as Karan and Riya from Hum Tum, a movie about second chance at love, Karan growing up and falling in love with Riya etc

She says, "Does the bond that relationships have weigh less than some pieces of paper." Still Sid doesn't look at her, he doesn't respond because as far as he can tell once that paper was signed there was not rishta left.  So she continues with, "No, it doesn't weigh more.  Because risthas are made by people, not by papers. Why are you making our relationship equivalent to some papers?" And we see Sid turn and look at her.  We see this ladko see what this ladki has been seeing. Finally, Ridz gets through to Sid.  We see Sid come to realize that rishtas are not made or broken by pieces of paper, but that they are created and broken by people.  We see Sid realize that even though Ridz signed those papers her feelings have not changed, that as far as she is concerned it will take a lot more than a divorce to change the feelings they have for each other. 
This scene was wonderful in the sense of what Ridz said, does a paper make and break a relationship, no its ppl - and she is very right, and i know Sid was surprised by it and it did sink in, and then the eyelock and then jealous stern Sid back when he sees Armaan but that natural and loved how Ridz saw it as well
This is where SR need to come together to make their relationship/marriage work etc

And also who can break this bond!!!
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is one of the most beautiful posts I have read here.. LOVEDDDDD the comparisons with the songs.. Specially on Sid's part.. Yes u said it right, not that he was not happy n all before Ridz's entered his life, but he learnt the meaning of his life.. the aim of his existence, and his journey of life reached the destination.. yeah, Ridz is his destination.. And same with Ridz.. :)

I SO love them! OMG.. FABULOUS post once again!
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks all of you for taking the tme to read and reserveπŸ˜† but i get i too will just be posting a general thanks for now.  But dont worry i will be back with words.

RESERVED....
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ I have simply no words to write....U have made a awesome post....Every word u have written is so apt

Loved how u linked the song to Ridz and Sid feelings and thoughts

Hats off to u!

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

it was a very beautifully written post arp and your comparison to the song was apt................πŸ€—

....i cannot find anything more to add as you explained the whole SR equation sooo beautifully............

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly beautiful writing.......I loved how u used the analogy of the song here with the epi analysis......and yes truly.....that scene where Ridz tells Sid about how those divorce papers cannot rule their feelings for each other was indeed a treat to watch..........it seemed like those words were sinking into Sid and for once he was wanting to believe in her....in wat her eyes were telling him.....but alas.....the moment Armaan honked in......the horror scenes flashed back and those thots that could have turned into a stronger realization was put at halt......BUTTTTTTT....only to be later pursued on by Ridz as she re-tracks her journey back to Sid's heart....