10/5 - Sid-Riddz: I never realized you were alone.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sid gives a side glare and i-give-a-damn-about-you attitude to Riddz and walks..... okay , sorry...... limps out of the room inspite of Riddz warning him with fiery eyes that he cannot walk out on her. Modi V/s. Modi it is for sure. Sid with a broken heart , an enraged soul and a bleeding ego and Riddhima with shocked senses , a compassionate caring heart and neurons working overtime wondering how to put full stops on Sid's formula 1 racing like temper.

Riddz is as feisty with Sid as bratty he is with her. Worried, upset , Riddz follows Sid out of the orphanage premises - Sid is bitter , spewing venom as he limps to his car and Riddz is pleading with him to listen to her , stop being foolish and come back right now. At this moment , or rather from the moment Riddz saw Sid get into an accident , her thought has been Siddhanth. You are not okay , your leg is only going to get worse. Riddz doesn't care two hoots about her own injury which is perhaps not serious as she is able to walk properly once they are back in Sanjivani.

Sid doesn't want Riddz to come after him , show pity or look after him. He tells her the most frigid and sarcastic words possible in regards to the disturbing spectacle he saw . Riddz does get angry but she shuts her eyes and controls the urge to fight with Sid. This is no time to lose head , he is upset, he is injured and he is alone - and there is no way am letting him get away with his 'Dennis The Menace' behaviour.

Riddz has realized by now that if you have to get through to Sid in his temper , you cannot cry and sob - the tears don't hit him and he gets angrier. You have to talk in his language to make him listen to you - You have to get as bratty as him to cool his temperature. Riddz stops pleading and categorically tells Sid that he is not going anywhere and she will not let him go anywhere without her - For the very first time , she not only voices rights over her husband but exercises them too by grabbing his arm. Sid is further triggered by Riddzie's feisty avatar and he challenges her back - Is that so? Let me see how you stop me?

Riddz loses her momentum a little as the word 'stop' hits her and the painful thought comes gushing back to her that whatever is happening today - the burning that Sid is feeling inside and the helpless condition she herself is in is only because she signed those freakin' divorce papers....... yes , she has forgotten that it was Sid who sent those divorce papers and that he is equally to blame. But no... she only remembers Sid's shocking and heartbreaking outburst that she had deleted him out of her life. Sometimes you come to attach affection and yourself to a person to such an extent that at an impulse you only remember your mistakes and not their faults.....

Anyway , Riddz snaps out of this introspection and retrospection and goes and stands in front of Sid's car. Sid is not too shocked but he is affected for sure - wifey refuses to budge from the front of his car and he looks at her in silent irritation - he is not all that angry as of now. Riddz gets into the Modi mode that she has picked from her husband in these few months of marriage and tells him firmly that if he wants to go , he has to run the car over her. Sid is teased but he says nothing and tries to go from her right but she steps in front of the car again. Sid cannot run a car over a housefly , hurting his wife is like... a light year away? Furious, he tells her that she is being kiddish but there is no moving this Riddhima. It is either my way or else no other way. Riddhima keeps standing like a mountain and Sid keeps struggling with his temper at the accelerator and Mrs. Modi wins round 3.

Sid , with a sullen bratty face goes and sits on the other side and Riddz takes on the wheel. It is rather symbolic in an amusing way. Sid is the one without any faith , without any hope now and his heart under ice slabs and it's Riddhima who is going to build what she has lost in Siddhanth and their marriage brick-by-brick - she is the one with hope , with determination and re-discovered feelings for Sid. Riddz not only took over the wheel of the car , she will also take over the wheel of her marriage and win Sid back.

And as they drive back to Mumbai, Sid's mental and emotional condition is a heartbreaking revelation to Riddhima. When she tries to lighten the atmosphere by teasing him in the most subtle manner that did he really think he would have been able to drive back to Sanjivani in this condition, Sid doesn't snap back at her. He tells her with a pensive bitterness that it is not a big deal really. I have always managed alone , infact , i think i am the only one in this marriage , maybe i have always been - i should be getting used to doing things alone. Riddhima looks hurt and mortified as she looks at Sid's tired wounded expressions , his arms crossed against his chest as though he is shutting out the world and stepping into shadows and Sid's constant looking out of the window as though he doesn't want to look again at Riddhima lest his heart melts again. Tears well up in Riddhima's eyes as she shuts her eyes in regret , wondering what in the world made Sid think that she is not with him? That she would leave him. Did she really keep Sid so lonely in this marriage? You can see that at this moment Riddz would do anything to make Sid believe in  her again , convince him that she is with him and that she always will be.......she just can't seem to find the right words and keeps cursing the divorce papers in her mind. Yet , she tells him that those papers don't stand in their way and they never will. Sid turns his face towards her struck - no , not struck by sudden hope or faith - struck by Riddz' tearful eyes and her pleading face...... was there a flicker of hope in those blank and bitter eyes? Perhaps.

Back at Sanjivani, Riddhima sees or hears nothing apart from Siddhanth. No , not because she is going to confess or profess her love for him from rooftops. It's because Sid's outburst in Lonavla has woken up her heart instincts towards Sid and her dormant fear as well that she could lose him - lose him to his fears , lose him to the dark terrains where she has sent him unintentionally. The same fear that we had seen when Sid had gone to see a girl and Riddz had followed him and broken down later. In the ward, Sid sits on the bed like a bitter brat , least concerned about his injury while Riddz , worried sick pleads with Armaan to see why Sid is not okay. There  she is not the calm and composed Dr. Riddhima and Sid is not her patient. The concern is too glaring and compassion too visible to be termed not-personal.

From what we saw today, Sid knows that there is nothing between his wife and Armaan but it is the disturbing visual that does not leave him in peace - that Armaan told him he had no rights to speak to Riddhima like that kills him every minute - it is like some nightmare that you keep questioning yourself about that doesn't spare him. Whatever Sid held inside all this time was unleashed in that one outburst and when you shred the skin away , the blood sprouts on tissues - painful, vulnerable and difficult to deal with. Sid said that he never felt this wounded in his life before and that shows not only how much he loves Riddhima but also how close he thinks he had come to losing her.

With all his emotional numb-ness gone , Sid and his emotions are raw and like always , bitterness and fury are his favourite defenses. They seem terrible to Armaan and you don't blame him. Only Riddz knows the troubled heart behind that bitter face that is refusing to hug her.

Riddhima's feelings for Sid , her understanding of what he is going through , her resolve to stay firm by Sid's side and look after him touches not only Shashank but the audience as well.

With emotion-wrought eyes and a tender smile on her face she tells her Dad that Sid is a gem at heart - he has the heart of a child and she says this not to highlight now immature or how naive he is - she says this to indicate that how sensitive and vulnerable he is if you take away his defenses.This is Siddhanth's Riddhima who has seen the worst and best of Sid and knows him like no other.Everybody sees his flaws and his faults but she only sees the heart whose goodness and warmth took away the winter of her life.

Riddz further explains Sid's condition to her Dad........

He is upset , Papa. Upset because i signed those divorce papers ( after all this drama i think i need brain mapping done to understand why i signed those papers...... ughs! why didn't they just disappear from that envelope?) ...... he is bitter and so angry about those damned signatures of mine. But am not going to leave him alone in  this condition. I am his wife and I will look after him , be with him. When I was at the lowest in my life , he held my hand , then how can I not be there with him and for him?

And as a touched Riddhima goes out to search for Sid frantically , a smile plays upon her father's lips as he realizes that this relationship , this marriage is Riddhima's world and that for her , all roads lead to Sid where she will find him..... and realize one fine day that she and Siddhanth were just meant to be.

Love and luck to everyone always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pocohontos,
Loved today's episode and now my joy is doubled after seeing your post!

As several of us have mentioned in response to your posts, you are truly gifted!
Its not just your writing skills but the way you lay down each of the character's feelings and emotions is just too beautiful.

Coming to today's episode, am sure seeing Mrs.Riddhima Siddant Modi in action must've brought a smile onto several of our faces! She set aside her, pain, emotions hurt and could think and focus on nothing but her husband! Way to go girl!
Sid- We loved seeing this brat -Didn't we! Loved him..
Armaan - Finally some realization creeping in. Today,..I actually felt sad for him.. Hopefully we will see our favorite. Dr.Armaan very soon.

As someone had mentioned in a different post, 2 good episodes, back to back.
The triangle is finally ending... Mrs.Modi soon to enter the penthouse... Everything seems to be going in the right direction...... Knock on wood.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy Awesome post!

Prefect timing for me to take a revision break I must say.

Ok you already know my saga about today's episode, but I have to say I agree with you 
Sid knows that there is nothing between his wife and Armaan but it is the disturbing visual that does not leave him in peace - that Armaan told him he had no rights to speak to Riddhima like that kills him every minute -

and

Riddhima's eyes as she shuts her eyes in regret , wondering what in the world made Sid think that she is not with him? That she would leave him. Did she really keep Sid so lonely in this marriage? You can see that at this moment Riddz would do anything to make Sid believe in  her again , convince him that she is with him and that she always will be.......she just can't seem to find the right words and keeps cursing the divorce papers in her mind.
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poco this post has trully made my day 😊 amazingly written yaar, beautiful and amazing and said str8 from the heart, loved every bit of it, Rdizy's resolve is not over she will now do all in her power to win back her husband and chase away his fears 😊 xx
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Pociiii...nikammi kahin ki...kabse wait kar rahi hoon tere post ka 😑

but as usual it was worth the wait 😊

Sometimes you come to attach affection and yourself to a person to such an extent that at an impulse you only remember your mistakes and not their faults....This is so true man....so many times this has happened to us and we dont realize it...Mrs. Modi was in full form today...their bond was so visible and only a fool would not acknowledge that..

Riddz not only took over the wheel of the car , she will also take over the wheel of her marriage and win Sid back. Wonderful metaphor...i lovedd ridz today..how she took control of the situation, control of her life with sid, control of her heart...it was awesome...i knew tht once she realizes wat it might be like to lose sid, she will come to her senses and here we are...Mrs. Ridhhima Siddhant Modi a.k.a. Ickyface is back with a bang!!

Whatever Sid held inside all this time was unleashed in that one outburst and when you shred the skin away , the blood sprouts on tissues - painful, vulnerable and difficult to deal with. Sid said that he never felt this wounded in his life before and that shows not only how much he loves Riddhima but also how close he thinks he had come to losing her. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is Siddhanth's Riddhima who has seen the worst and best of Sid and knows him like no other.Everybody sees his flaws and his faults but she only sees the heart whose goodness and warmth took away the winter of her life. yeah this is our ickyface, our mrs. modi who once said "i dunno how siddhant but without u saying anything i can figure out whats going on in your mind"...all i wanna say is welcome back 😊

Today's episode was so brilliant and it is paving way for SR's love story and also Armaan's realization...CVs really deserve a pat on their back to handle this to sensibly and maturely (for a change)!

Poco, i have a request....i want you to write something on the AR bit...yeah i know it will sound weird tht i am asking for this but my heart went out to armaan today..he is finally realizing wat SR mean to each other and the look tht ridhhima gave him at the end of the episode...was so significant but cant be put down in words...the story moved forward today not only from SR's point of view but also AR's point of view. U captured the SR bit wonderfully...n i want to hear ur thoughts on the AR bit as well...

And yeah b4 i sign off...as usual...Take a Bow!! πŸ‘

PS: Edit Title of ur post silly..its 10/5 not 10/4 πŸ˜›

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I love ur post as always. Gosh u just made it more beautiful m goign to watch the epi keeping ur explanation in mind and this part is esp my fav

With emotion-wrought eyes and a tender smile on her face she tells her Dad that Sid is a gem at heart - he has the heart of a child and she says this not to highlight now immature or how naive he is - she says this to indicate that how sensitive and vulnerable he is if you take away his defenses.This is Siddhanth's Riddhima who has seen the worst and best of Sid and knows him like no other.Everybody sees his flaws and his faults but she only sees the heart whose goodness and warmth took away the winter of her life.

yes she knows and it's so visible now mrs modi can't hide it anymore
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as always you are the best!!! How I loved the last part of your post.

I love Rids. She understands Sid. When she is not mad she actually observes him. πŸ˜†

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today i saw a different Riddhima all through the episode, the Riddhima that i want to see always - Riddhima Modi, Siddhant's Riddhima - Sid's wife, a married woman concerned only about Sid her husband
By her actions and the concern in her voice - it was all about Sid

Take care of her husband's health
For Better and Worse, and in sickness in health - these are marriage vows, and i believe Ridz will be there for Sid from now, from her heart

She wants this marriage from her heart and she wants Sid in her life, because its obvious she is attached to him, just as he is to her

Ridz heart got pricked again when Sid said i have managed all alone thats why it hurts so much, and Ridz understood what he meant and saw how lonely Sid has been, by himself and this marriage

Marriage is about two ppl - working at it and being there, taking responsibities, and duties to them, their marriage and feelings esp Ridz feelings seem to be frozen in time due to Armaan being back and then the divorce

She now knows what Sid wanted, it was her in this marriage - never wanted to let her go, he felt helpless to send those so to give her a way out in a way but when she signed he got jolt that he couldnt bear to lose her at all and wanted to fight for her and build his hopes that problems between them will fade

Sid deep down knows that nothing went on with AR, but he cant remove that image from his mind, and thats where he builds on his anger and sterness and also being ziddi

Yes he is being a brat, but we all are like that when one is kinda jealous, and Ridz is right Sid heart is like a child in the most sweet way - the cute way (the Sid we all know, the cute endearing Sid), - sensitive and vulnerable, but his heart is also massive, selfless and loving, he has a heart of gold, he is all man - a wonderful man and we have seen how much that heart hold in the last two month, pain and love for Ridz, he passionately loves Riddhima

I personally loved Ridz with her dad, the way she talked about Sid, and how he is great person, and dil is like a bacha - it was endearing to see Ridz chat away about him like that with pure fondness - that look she had on her face aww

I personally love bratty Sid lol, he is like kid - with that expression on his face and when he says i want to go home
Also he is feeling suffocated with AR near him

Today i saw Ridz with certain level of comfortable around Armaan his presense doesnt affect her and also when their hands touched we saw no uncomfortableness also Sid felt uncomfortable - and also how Ridz talked about Armaan's doctoring skills and her main concern all the way was Sid

With all his emotional numb-ness gone , Sid and his emotions are raw and like always , bitterness and fury are his favourite defenses. They seem terrible to Armaan and you don't blame him. Only Riddz knows the troubled heart behind that bitter face that is refusing to hug her.
This is Siddhanth's Riddhima who has seen the worst and best of Sid and knows him like no other.Everybody sees his flaws and his faults but she only sees the heart whose goodness and warmth took away the winter of her life.
Exactly here - i know Armaan and other ppl who dont know Sid see his constant bitterness and anger but Ridz knows what the reason behind it all and what Sid is like and how he is and what he is
Its only SR know how each other work and operate with one another, how they are with one another, and how raw they can be
Its only SR who know what they share and how the other one works - they understand each other, and that all stems from the bond - then there's that bond again, that nameless/inexplicable bond that is beyond marriage, deep-inner connection
The PULL - they pull to one another
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poco you write shoooo bhellllll..........

Seriously-
I think it was a fantastic episode from all ends..........

Eons ago.....around the holi fiasco.......Sid had told her that she was like a doll........ lifeless.....in this marriage.....Today removed that doubt from his mind...when she took him head on matched his stubornness with hers...matched his anger with her understanding..........

Her anger at him for signing the DP proved in vain ....after she heard his outburst ...now she knew ....that he wanted their marriage to work...that he dint want her to go from his life...and that he thought...they had no right on each other......

With her armed with this knowledge...secure in her heart that he dint want her out of his life....gave her her strenght back....and gave her the will to fight for what meant more than anything to her ......her husband

Sid is still unable to shake the image in Lonavala .........and that is why sight of them together is something he cant take...and he tells them....mera yahan dum ghutha hai

Ridhima knows him inside out...knows that no matter what he says....his heart is always in the right place........and when she spoke so fondly of him to her father......you know that she just does not know it yet....but she is finding her way to him......now Sid here comes Ridhima to your penthouse to give you a run for your moneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice Poco Its a treat reading your post !!love ya!!