10thMayWntUpdt-MataChowkiprep Abhi /RB fgt

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB: Abhi telling Simi that ,the rascal RB wanted to spend the night with you and you never bothered to tell me.. 😑😑Then he continues that RB moved next to our house you never bothered to tell me .. Simi tells him that she tried all possible ways to tell him but never could.. Then Abhi says these things should be told ASAP !!😑😑 And then Abhi holds her hand near the eblow really hard.. Simi is getting hurt ..Simi is in the verge of crying..😭 Anuj walks in with stuff and Abhi and Simi sees him and he releases her and Anuj comes there and then asks what is the problem.. Simi just walks of upstairs..😭

Then Anuj asks whats the matter why did Simi di go off like thatπŸ˜•is there any  tension.

. Abhi says there is only one tension RB..😑 He has moved in as our neighbour..Anuj says Yes did'nt Simi di tell you.. Maybe she just did since you were out for two days when you went for training and he moved in at 13/24 KB..Anuj tells that this Bhalla started out his neusence again.😑. He has been troubling us when he entered our life..

Then He continues that he took my confidence out our family and also troubles Simi di.. Abhi is fuming and is stiffening his fist,..Then Anuj continues that he coudl'bnt get pur house so he has come to move next to our home and  also moved in with his mother..
Anuj leaves and Abhi talking to himself says I have to end this Bhalla tail one and for all..And for this I will go to any extent I want.😑

Sc2: Daggar residence:
Manju and milli come there and nakul is sitting doing some work.. Then He sees manju and Milli and Nakul surprisingly welcomes them inside the house..πŸ˜› Then he asks Raam deen(Servent) to get some Sherbat(Juice) for them and call Neetu and Omi..Manju asks Nakul where is dadi Ji?πŸ˜•

Nakul tells that Dadi has gone to the village ..Manju is about to say somthing then neetu comes there and Omi too and Neetu hugs Manju and Omi takes Manju's blessing.. Neetu then hugs Milli..😊
They all sit and Manju tells Nakul and all that today we have kept matarani's chowki and asks all to come.. Then Nakul says yes we will come and confirms with Omi who also says yes.!
All smile Neetu is not too happy with what Nakul is saying since she dose'nt beleieve what all he is doing. Then Nakul asks Manju to have Sherbat and then Manju tells that we have got some gifts.. Nakul tells why all this then Manju says this is my daughters house ..Then Manju and Milli get ready to leave and while leaving she tells nakul that I am so glad you have put our differences aside and accepted Neetu with all happiness.. Then Neetu is looking at all this πŸ˜•and Nakul tells that Omis is my younger brother and I don't want any problems for my younger brother..😊

They leave and nakul tells Omi and Neetu to go early for the mata ki chowki.. Then Nakul tells Neetu that you should go early since its your mom's house function.. Omi says yes I will get ready soon.. Then Omi says that we can all go together.. Then Nakul says I may not be able to come for the Mata ki chowki function since I am having some invetsers over and i need to get some work finished.. Omi is a little bit disappointed but finally Nakul convinces him..😊

Sc3:Dagger residence lawn: Manju and Milli are walking back and they are discussing that Nakul seems to be getting back to normal with Omi and Neetu..πŸ˜›The good days seem to be there and then Manju says that we have to still do preparations and that Richa Sharma is coming too.. Milli is surprised that Richa Sharma is coming and she is excited.. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜›
Sc4:Mata Ki chowki preperation Site The same place AA got married:.. Pendal is getting put up there:Anuj is wearing a nice blue kurti and moving around for the preperation..😳

Sc5:12/24 KB: Simi comes down the stairs and is looking around for Abhi.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Milli and Manju comes there and then Milli is talking on the phone.. Then Manju asks Simi why she is'nt ready yet .. Then Manju continues saying that she was very happy to see Neetu happy in her inlaws place .. Simi is just worried.. Manju tells her that this Mata ki chowki is kept epically for you and Abhi.. 😊

Then Manju adds saying that she will get the jyoth done by Simi and Abhi, Neetu and Omi and Milli😊
So Simi then adds that you get only Neetu and milli do it. Then Simi turns around and Manju sees Simi crying and Simi hugs her mom and then Milli asks why you and Abhi fought is it..πŸ˜•

Then Manju says why what happened.. and then Simi tells all the tale that how RB asked her for a one night stand and how he came in the dark to harrass her and all that .. Then Milli is angry at that 😑

Then Milli adds saying that Bhalla should be flushed out in the yamuna river.. 😑Then Simi says I know Abhi's anger thats why I did'nt want to tell him.. Then Manju tells that Abhi must have just gone out to cool his head.. There is still time for the jagratha why don't you call Abhi.. Then Simi calls Abhi but the phone is not being taken by Abhi..πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Sc6:Jagratha Site: Surendar and dolly chachi come there.. Anuj welcomes them and Dolly chachio asks where is Manju then Anuj says that yes she shoul;d be here I have been taking care of all the preparations myself.😊

Sc7:12/24 KB: Phone rings and Anuj talks and asks Simi where is mom.. Then SImi gives the phone to Manju and Dolly chachi asks where r you? Manju says I will be there Dolly chachi says that I have sent the car to get Rich Sharma.. 😊

Then Milli tells Manju that you and papaji go and i will stay with Simi di here and we will come later.. manju says Ok and she goes inside.. Simi tells Milli I will go in search of Abhi.. Milli says I weill also come with you and then Simi asks what if he comes home then Milli says anyways we have to come home to get dressed.

Then Milli says that maybe Abhi will come directly to Mata ki chowki directly.. Then Simi says OK and she leaves.. Then Milli just prays to god saying I hope Simi di doesn't do something gussay mai akar ..

Sc8:Delhi Street: Abhi is wandering in anger  and spots a guy near a jeep/wan.. He goes towrdas him and pulls him around to bash him up and he stops since its not RBπŸ˜†.. Then Simi is also running looking around for Abhi.. Abhi is walking fast looking around for RB.. 😑

Then RB and Kalavati come to a kurta's shop and Kalavathi says we have come here to buy a kurta for you.. But RB says I have so many.. So Kalavathi says its ok my dear you need one..πŸ˜† and then she pulls his cheeks and then hugs him saying "kisi ki nazar na lag jaye
" and then she spots a raging Abhi there in full anger..😲

Sc9:Delhi street: Abhi grabs RB around and starts beating up saying this is for doing batameezi on my wife..Then RB bashes him one and then Abhi takes control back and tells this one is making the hell out of my family.. Then Kalavathi seeing all this and tries calling the police. And then Abhi bashes him again.. He pins RB against the tree and is about to punch him Scene freezes  πŸ˜‘🀒
🀒

Precap:
Richa sharma is entering the mata Ki Chowki venue and Manju greets her with a boquet..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›Richa asks for Simi and Abhi as this whole function was for them ..Manju says they are going to.. Otherside a bleeding RB is ready with aknife to saab Abhi Abhi takes control and he is yelling and abt to Stab RB with the knife [A BLOODY SCENE!!!]😑😲
🀒😲🀒
Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

Overall it was a boring episode.πŸ˜”

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........................

nothing should happen to abhiiiiii
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
g8 update shanti. Thanx. I dont want anything 2 happen 2 abhi. Cvs if u r reading our posts, u have to agree 2 our petitions, plz.
-Shankar- thumbnail
It was a time pass epi..we always have them before "DRAMA" thanks shanti.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh abhi's temper is too much. i admit bhalla needs a good trashing and all that but look at trouble he'll get himself in if he hurts bhalla🀒 thanks for the update.
RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Shanti you've done it again.  OMG I hope Abhi doesn't wind up in jail.  😑