DOTW: Being Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So guys my brain atleast is bheja fried thinking "ab kya hoga" in LTL. I am sure all of us now at the edge of our seats with excitement as to see Dutta's reaction to Naku's confession of love. We are already discussing that so much that lets not go there. But the picture is also getting clearer that Dutta and Naku will soon tie the knot. With that a new phase of their relationship will start. But we know that Naku of all people wasnt prepared for this new phase in her life. She had resigned herself to losing the love of her life to another woman. Suddenly finding her dream come true would bring about an emotional upheaval in Naku's life.
So my question for the Discussion of the Week is "How will Naku handle being Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil?". We always knew that being Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil isnt an easy job and definitely not for the faint hearted. First of all there is the question of Mr. Patil's profession and lifestyle. Then to add to that he is hot-headed, has a tendency to break stuff around the house and is MAD at her. And yes she has to handle his three "protective" sisters and mother. Kala and Aai Sahib have already displayed they have a temper too and dont like it when someone steps on their tail. Lets not forget a creepy brother in law in the form of Sudarshan and an unknown enemy in the form of the badi hasti. And yes there are people like Baji and Dutta's praja who would be baying for the blood of anyone who has betrayed their Dutta Bhao. Naku is soon stepping into a hell-hole. What do you think Naku should do to handle the situation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ummmmmm gud point shreyaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†well i think if she has any sense she shud keep quiet and take everything dat is chucked at her πŸ˜†wat i mean is by taking he rpunishment chup chaap later on in da future track dutta will have lots of izzat 4 her knwing dat she was innocent and still she took da punishment since she is loyal 2 him and hopefully afta dat dutta will love her a lot and be protective of her dats wat i think
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aaaaaghhhhhh πŸ€” really can't imagine ne thing .but yes she can be resilient for some time ....she may let dutta take his frustration out.........right now dutta is angry n is possibly not thinking at all so wen he calms down he is sharp enough to figure out the truth.........nakku can tell dutta the chat that he had with baji on the haldi night to make him believe that she was der with sups to tell him the truth but his dialogues were so strong that she just could not hurt him so she forced sups into the marriage.
dutta wud become thoughtful n will look into the matter some more n eventually come to knw the truth until then nakku has to bear with all the humiliations 😭
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YAY! Omg! This is such an interesting topic! I just got into work so let me get some work started - but I am going to come back and post my thoughts on this! πŸ˜ƒ

*scurries over to work*
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If it was me I'd tie him to a chair and MAKE him listen to me😈
That might mkake him madder though and not accomplish anything so....
Sana's idea of staying chup chap is actually quite a good one! My mum is always saying to me When you go to your sasural's just watch and observe. Don't jump in! And just be all: "Ji Ammy Jaan, jaisa aap theek samjhay..." And if you want something done get it done through your husband! But make it look like it was HIS idea!

*Aisha Ponders*

Hmm. Yaar Ksh what else CAN she do? Until she has proof she won't try and defend herself again but I'm sure she'll try to show Dutta through her ACTIONS that she's innocent and that she loves him. Our Naku isn't one to give up easily! If she was she would never have fallen for the sher in the first place! Ab jo pyar kiya hain toh nibhana parey gah! I'm also sure though that she won't take it lying down. And if this is punishment what does it entail exactly? I doubt they'll be sharing a room. In fact what if he just avoids her? I can't really see Dutta being cruel to Naku deliberately. He's not like that. He'll probably ignore her.... And then maybe we'll get the Baji-Naku-Dutta Traingle!πŸ˜† That idea just came back to me when I saw Mishal-Mahi's interview! Mishal said: Baji ka dil bhi! when Mahi said that the chandelier had broken!

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thornewood9

If it was me I'd tie him to a chair and MAKE him listen to me😈

</div>
<div>
That might mkake him madder though and not accomplish anything so....
Sana's idea of staying chup chap is actually quite a good one! My mum is always saying to me When you go to your sasural's just watch and observe. Don't jump in! And just be all: "Ji Ammy Jaan, jaisa aap theek samjhay..." And if you want something done get it done through your husband! But make it look like it was HIS idea!

</strong>

*Aisha Ponders*

Hmm. Yaar Ksh what else CAN she do? Until she has proof she won't try and defend herself again but I'm sure she'll try to show Dutta through her ACTIONS that she's innocent and that she loves him. Our Naku isn't one to give up easily! If she was she would never have fallen for the sher in the first place! Ab jo pyar kiya hain toh nibhana parey gah! I'm also sure though that she won't take it lying down. And if this is punishment what does it entail exactly? I doubt they'll be sharing a room. In fact what if he just avoids her? I can't reallysee Dutta being cruel to Naku deliberately. He's not like that. He'll probably ignore her.... And then maybe we'll get the Baji-Naku-Dutta Traingle!πŸ˜†That idea just came back to me when I saw Mishal-Mahi's interview! Mishal said: <strong>Baji ka dil bhi! when Mahi said that the chandelier had broken!

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰

yaar me too watched the vid but din hear dutta sayin baji's name did he πŸ˜•
nazia.icycool thumbnail
now thats a really good Q. khreya..ill get bak to it after a lil while..i gtg now...i need tym to think abt it as well... 😊
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice topic buddy πŸ˜ƒ 

So far, Nakusha has been shown as a pretty tough girl. She has the kind of survival instinct that I've seen aplenty in people who've been through rough times in their childhood/teenage years and have seen poverty and the associated horrors at close range. That kind of life builds a lot of resilience in people, and the CVs have to be appreciated for showing that streak in her and not making her a delicate touch-me-not, which would have been impossible after showing her in that backdrop.  

So I pretty much think that, black make-up or not, Nakusha will be able to give as good as it gets to anyone who tries to ill treat her for no reason at all. The only people she is very vulnerable with, are the people she loves. Especially Dutta. As long as Dutta is angry with her, she might be  subdued and may endure harassment to some extent. But once Dutta starts falling in love with her and starts showing it too, that will give her enough confidence to completely transform into Sher's Sherni and  then kalavati and company will be the ones who will have to watch their stepπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone for your replies. I agree with Kautilya. I think Naku is a survivor and a resilient girl. In lots of ways she is similar to Dutta but she is emotionally stronger while he is physically so. Dutta has always appreciated Naku's guts. And now it will these guts she will need in plenty to deal with her life in the coming days. I hope she gives back as good as she gets to atleast Dutta's sisters. That will make Kala rue the day she decided to frame Naku. If she acts all chui-mui and quiet she will be eaten up alive then among the Patils....if not by Dutta then by Kala atleast.
But yes Dutta has been thru a lot of emotional upheaval himself. I think she must deal with him with some tender loving care most of the times and some good old bullying and nagging when tries to do something which self destructive(read drinking, getting into unneccessary fights). And I think she must leave Aai alone for now and try to enlist Baji's support to keep an eye on Dutta outside the house. Dutta acts like this big mean guy but I am sure with lots of tender loving care he will come around irrespective of what he believes about Naku.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thanks everyone for your replies. I agree with Kautilya. I think Naku is a survivor and a resilient girl. In lots of ways she is similar to Dutta but she is emotionally stronger while he is physically so. Dutta has always appreciated Naku's guts. And now it will these guts she will need in plenty to deal with her life in the coming days. I hope she gives back as good as she gets to atleast Dutta's sisters. That will make Kala rue the day she decided to frame Naku. If she acts all chui-mui and quiet she will be eaten up alive then among the Patils....if not by Dutta then by Kala atleast.
But yes Dutta has been thru a lot of emotional upheaval himself. I think she must deal with him with some tender loving care most of the times and some good old bullying and nagging when tries to do something which self destructive(read drinking, getting into unneccessary fights). And I think she must leave Aai alone for now and try to enlist Baji's support to keep an eye on Dutta outside the house. Dutta acts like this big mean guy but I am sure with lots of tender loving care he will come around irrespective of what he believes about Naku.

This is interesting Shreya! Thanks for such a thoughtful topic.😊

We now know how strong Nakku is.. She is very pure and honest too..
I really appreciate, how she is defending herself now... she is not taking anything quietly..she very sincerly reacts to any situation..
As Mrs Dutta Patil that is how she will continue to be.. If she starts thinking of the big picture where everybody are against her, then she can't survive..
She can't plan or plot as the evil sisters, but she will take one moment at a time and will deal with things at present..

As with Dutta I think she will continue to be as how she was before.. Off course she is now his wife, but she might not be getting a wife's status.. however she will continue her efforts to bring him out of the shell irrespective of how his response would be.. She is not the one to give up just change because dutta is angry or has been ignoring her..Eventually her efforts will melt dutta..