10/4 - Sidrah's take on the 7/4 episode

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all...w.as watching Friday's ep and I am posting my two cents on it now...yeah late I know😆

I am so happy with the way things proceeded in Friday's episode.
What a welcome relief after a month of crying, running, assuming and sacrificing.

Riddhima really needed to visit her past and make peace with it. The fact that she can now talk normally with Armaan and laugh and joke with him shows that she really has moved on...with no regrets.

Riddhima being carried by Armaan : There are so many mixed viwes about this... but maybe being spotted by Sid in that very position was really needed to push the story forward.We know that Riddhima was not going through any mushy, romantic feelings for Armaan whilst being carried by him like that....from her pov( and the show's) her injury was very bad and she was having a hard time walking.
And the dupatta!...it seemed possseed to me.😆...no really.It chose an apt moment to land exactly on A and R's heads......

Sid's outburst : How I absolutely loved this! I dont even want to know what went through him when he spotted his wife- who was dripping wet,hair dishevelled - being carried by her ex-lover,both of them covered by her dupatta. He had finally built up his hopes and had started dreaming about their future while looking back fondly at their memories when they couldnt stand the sight of each other......and he sees this.
Errr....bad.
I think Riddhima's insides must have frozen at seeing Sid and realizing what he was seeing.
I am so glad Sid chose to walk away first with a dignified silence. It seemed symbolic of the calm before the storm.Had he started shouting, then his agony would not have been portrayed well. It would have not made the impact on Riddhima that was needed for her to jolt her back to reality and realize what damage her silence had caused.

So she runs...no limps after him forgetting that she is hardly able to walk.At that point nothing mattered to her except letting her husband know that she had not betrayed his trust.....hadnt she decided not to let Sid effect her? Then why this sudden need to explain yourself to him, Ridzie?
She grabs his hand to stop him but lets go immediately seeing the look in his face.(Poor riddhima she looked really scared here.😔) Sid's eyes were burning with the memory of him asking her to meet him and instead he had to come to know through Stella who had taunted that maybe Armaan needed her more that's why she left for Lonavla.

And what followed was an unleash of emotions, fury and misunderstandings that had been crushed for too long- on both sides. It was only though this outburst that Ridz realized that Sid never wanted the divorce. Note her face when Sid says "Main hi pagal tha- umeed lagaye baitha tha ki humare beech main jo hai woh theek ho jayega" She looked so apologetic there at the damage this misunderstanding had caused....that here she was assuming he wanted her out of his life but it was actually the opposite.

Armaan ko beech main mat lao - True. Armaan was never the problem between them.It was Riddhima's silence and Sid's bad habit of assumptions that has caused all this mess.

I have become a toy - I dont blame him for feeling like this.....and this partly stems from his experience with Tamanna. Sure it may not have been love for him in the that case, just infatuation, but that doesnt mean Sid wasnt hurt there...he was.And with Riddhima - well instead of going into the whole story, just look at one thing-how much he has changed now - he acts different, thinks different.He has matured from an insensitive brat into such a responsible, wonderful man.That in itself speaks what he feels for Riddhima.

The moment Sid used the word 'natak', Ridhdima's eyes closed in deep disappointment- we are back to square one.This was exactly what he had blamed her for during their post marriage, pre-honeymoon days. Whatever little trust they had built after that,it had dissolved like a sand castle and she realized that in that instant.

Aur tum ! hahah I just couldnt stop myself from laughing here..the way he said it.🤣

It was only after being accused of nautanki that Riddhima told Armaan to not interfere between them...she knows where things are between herself and Sid.And Armaan cant really know or understand that.

Aur tum! Raho apne haqdaar ke paas - that line really pierced Ridhimaa.It was very much visible.

Armaan - Riddhima how could he say all that about you? How did you keep quiet hearing him accuse you like that?
All he gets is an absent-minded reply.....which I am sure wasnt even a reply,Riddhima seemed lost in her own little Sid-world there.😳
I'm scared....I am really scared.Did you see how angry he was Armaan? Its so late and and look at the way he just drove.What if something happens? *Flashback to Sid cutting his hand* Whenever he is angry,he takes it out all on himself......."
And with those very words, Riddhima Modi returned!! Man I missed her!

And Sid....Sid,Sid,Sid! Despite all that agony, he still realises he was harsh with Riddhima.........this guy just doesnt stop surprising me.

The last scene rocked! Armaan giving an injection to Riddhima - There was another hint here of Riddhima having moved on from Armaan.Had she not,she would told him off. She would have said something along the lines of 'go away! or I am fine! or Tumhe meri fikar karne ki koi zaroroat nahi hai',  bla bla. But she didnt.😃
Sid wakes up and his not -so- favorite-people at the moment are again standing quite close to each other. He looks thoroughly disgusted and gets up immediately to leave, A nd R's pleas to take it lightly falling on deaf ears.
Riddhima plants herself before him. "Riddhima mere saamne se hath jao." Note his voice and eyes here. There is dangerous fury simmering beneath but he is too tired mentally and physically to unleash it again.

I agree with most people here that right now Riddhima has no choice but to use 'farz' as a means to stick with Sid...the state he is in he wont believe anything else she says.He just just accuse of nautanki again. It is the only way she can haq-jamao on him.I LOVED how R.Modi limped like a brat and shut the door. Yeehah!
You cant go anywhere! And even if you do I am not letting you go alone.' Go Ridzie!
The last shot was ironic, wasnt it? There was a similar shot a few days back(when Armaan still didnt know the truth) with A and R staring at each other and Sid looking on from the sidelines. How the tables have changed now.

- Posted on behalf of Sidrah  (sidsk)😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !! What an AWESOME post !! Sidrah deserves a HUGE jhappi for this one !! She's analyzed everything so perfectly, every emotion, every thought. This is exactly what I thought, only, as usual, was too lazy to write it 😆. The most important bits for me were the scenes when Riddhima tells Armaan not to inerfere between them, as realization had dawned upon her as to how much Siddhant values what they shared, and of course, when she didn't pay any attention to Armaan while thinking only about Siddhant and his injuries. Mrs. Modi was officially back in action !! 😆 And the end scene was HILARIOUS, both of them were at each other's throats even while limping so pathetically. 🤣 And the dazed look on Armaan's face.....realization seems to be dawning on him as well.

Fabulous epi, and amaaaazing analysis !! 👏

-Aditi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

OMG !! What an AWESOME post !! Sidrah deserves a HUGE jhappi for this one !! She's analyzed everything so perfectly, every emotion, every thought. This is exactly what I thought, only, as usual, was too lazy to write it 😆. The most important bits for me were the scenes when Riddhima tells Armaan not to inerfere between them, as realization had dawned upon her as to how much Siddhant values what they shared, and of course, when she didn't pay any attention to Armaan while thinking only about Siddhant and his injuries. Mrs. Modi was officially back in action !! 😆 And the end scene was HILARIOUS, both of them were at each other's throats even while limping so pathetically. 🤣 And the dazed look on Armaan's face.....realization seems to be dawning on him as well.

Fabulous epi, and amaaaazing analysis !! 👏

-Aditi

Lazy? Stop being badtameez and start writing posts, beta!😆😆😆😆😆
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahhhh, Pocohontas, What can I say?  Have been waiting all weekend to read your opinion on  the episode.  I was blown away with the show on Friday.  Siddhanth's lashing was perfectly executed and justitfied in my opinion. From what I could understand, his words were painful, calculating and piercing.  As you mentioned, his measure of control was noble and very dignified.  Yes, he could have made a scene and let his shock and emotions take over, but before humiliating himself, he chose to turn around before saying something he would later regret.  What strength of character.  Riddhima's blubbering effort for an explanation only caused more suspicion in Sid's eyes and his pain then exploded. Very much needed.  This will definitely be the turning point in the storyline and I hope the CVs do it justice. What a performance by Karan Wahi.  He should be congratulated for the wonderful portrayal. 

Your writing Pocohontas is beautiful.  Thank you for starting this topic.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosa.cricelli

Ahhhh, Pocohontas, What can I say?  Have been waiting all weekend to read your opinion on  the episode.  I was blown away with the show on Friday.  Siddhanth's lashing was perfectly executed and justitfied in my opinion. From what I could understand, his words were painful, calculating and piercing.  As you mentioned, his measure of control was noble and very dignified.  Yes, he could have made a scene and let his shock and emotions take over, but before humiliating himself, he chose to turn around before saying something he would later regret.  What strength of character.  Riddhima's blubbering effort for an explanation only caused more suspicion in Sid's eyes and his pain then exploded. Very much needed.  This will definitely be the turning point in the storyline and I hope the CVs do it justice. What a performance by Karan Wahi.  He should be congratulated for the wonderful portrayal. 

Your writing Pocohontas is beautiful.  Thank you for starting this topic.

Rosa,🤗

This post has been written by a member called 'sidsk'. Not by me. It is wonderfully written , i agree.

Beautifully written sid!

I loved it when you said the dupatta seemed possessed!!😆😆

Mrs.Ridhimma.Modi is officially back but shes got her work cut out for her before Mr.Siddhant.Modi lets her anywhere near him!!

Its ikkeyface vs sexyface round 2!!😉
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful absolute beautiful. Sidrah I didn't know you write so beautifully. You have made me your fan by your writing. This is what I exactly was feeling when the episode aired. For the past one month I didn't feel like this for any episode but yes friday's episode was high on voltage, drama and everything seemed to be in Fast forward mode. You need to write more and I will be looking forward to your posts.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Lazy? Stop being badtameez and start writing posts, beta!😆

Awww......you can't fault me my badtameezi can you ? After all, I am Sidster's huge fan. Only following in his lakshyakadam. 😆
rosa.cricelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Rosa,🤗

This post has been written by a member called 'sidsk'. Not by me. It is wonderfully written , i agree.

rosa.cricelli thumbnail

Thank you so much for letting me know.  I will definitely be looking out for more of her posts.  She writes beautifully.