Who is the MOST evil ???

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok!!!  I think Amma is officially the no.1 evil character right now!!! I found her more evil than Shakti!!!😑  God!!! How can a mother threaten to kill the baby of another mother just out of jealousy??? πŸ˜²  Doesnt she realize that the baby is also her own grand-child??? 😑 I think SS knows Amma v.well and so the abuse;  I'm not saying that its right, but yaar, why do I hate Amma soo much unlike SS???  Honestly speaking, I dont see SS as a -ve character nymore, he is a lot like Krishna - umm... ok! so its the other way round πŸ˜†, but the point is - SS is soo unlike Angad, Shakti, Pissiya or Amma!!!   These four are pure evil characters - And Amma is the most evil among them!!! Woah!!! How can she say its a woman's duty to keep her man happy??? Then, does that mean, aborting the babies to keep her man happy was the right thing to do??? YUCK!!!  At first, I used to wonder if Amma is the way she is bcoz of SS's abuses but now I think, SS behaves the way he does towards Amma bcoz of her yucky mentality!!! 

Komal is getting on my nerves - she loves to create a blunder out of nothing!!! Dunno whenever will she grow up!!!πŸ˜•  BTW, did ny one else get the feeling that the CVs were making a big deal out of the non-veg. stuff???  I wont know about Indian cultures but I do know some among them wont eat non-veg but dont mind cooking them or serving them - more like Pratigya in her sasural!!! I dint mean to offend ny one or their culture, its just that I thought they were focusing a lottt on the non-veg. deal!!!

ME wants to see KriYa scenes!!!  Ok, did nyone else think that Krishna was ashamed of/feeling embarassed when Amma was taunting Pratigya???  Really, I get this feeling that most of the times when his family taunts Pratigya, he either talks back to them and defends Pratigya or feels embarassed  coz he knows his family is wrong!!! Even Krishna suggested the same thing that the Saxenas did about the non-veg. stuff!!!
Poor Pratigya, she dint even say nything and all the blame came on her!!! I REALLY HATE Amma!!!

Thanx for reading!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by limits - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you limitwaa!!!
I don't even wanna talk about amma😑
Is she a human or what??
but must say, SS and Krishna, it's hard to say that they are -ve characters, at the same time, they are wrong in so many ways and even their thinking....but above all.....great job to the writer, these characters are so well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't think any other character (IMO) has been written this well in ANY show!! And these actors not only justify the characters but go above and beyond our expectation with each performance!! I just can't stop praising these characters and actors...not saying that I appreciate every charaterstics of these characters, but as characters, they are fantastic!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I LOVED the in today's episode, where krish holds him back and they better get a father-son award!

OOPS, I just realized that I went off-topic, sorry limitwaa😳
Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
No prob. Anchal!  I was really mad at Amma after today's episode, so just wanted to vent somewhere, which happens to be IF, πŸ˜†!!!
Same here! I actually love all the interactions between SS and Krishna, except for those moments when SS is pravachan-ing Krishna on how to treat/control the 'kilach' of the wife!!! Yeah, SS and Krishna should get the best father-son award, I think SS can be considered as a great loving father and Krishna, well, I think he is a spoilt son who loves his father but doesnt know how to respect, hmm... then again, he doesnt know how to respect nyone,πŸ˜†!!!
apothecary thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

No prob. Anchal!  I was really mad at Amma after today's episode, so just wanted to vent somewhere, which happens to be IF, πŸ˜†!!!

Same here! I actually love all the interactions between SS and Krishna, except for those moments when SS is pravachan-ing Krishna on how to treat/control the 'kilach' of the wife!!! Yeah, SS and Krishna should get the best father-son award, I think SS can be considered as a great loving father and Krishna, well, I think he is a spoilt son who loves his father but doesnt know how to respect, hmm... then again, he doesnt know how to respect nyone,πŸ˜†!!!

🀣🀣
true, but I think their acting just makes you forget all the bad pointsπŸ˜†

Feefi thumbnail
I too believe that Amma is the most evil.  She wants Pratigya to suffer even if she has to kill her own grandchild??? what nonsense of her! πŸ€’😑

I was so happy seeing the Amma-Kesar scene at the beginning but the end of the scene was very disgusting!!!  😑😭

Though SS can sometimes go on with his lectures on how to treat women, he at least has some brain and shows some love for his children but I cannot see any and i mean ANY love at all in Amma for her children. She is filled with hatred.......

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

Originally posted by: anchal2

🀣🀣
true, but I think their acting just makes you forget all the bad pointsπŸ˜†

Yup!!! I am surprised at myself bcoz the first time I saw SS abusing Amma, I was like - wat an animal!!!  I started to like him when he gave up his Thakur-pride to stop Krishna's bleeding hands and I was like - Woah!!! This guy loves his son called BABA!!!😊
And Krishna everytime he does something soo disappointing but the next moment he does something so sweet and unique, that u cant help but forgive him and forget about the disappointment!!!πŸ˜‰
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeahhhhh limitwaaaa is back with her comments.

It is amazing isn't it how the tables have turned. Amma is a horrible character we all agree on that but till now we were defending her saying she is the way she is because of abuse, pressure to fulfill a role of subjugated wife and no freedom to move around. But now it is SS we feel sorry for what a crooked wife he ended up with. Whatever Amma said she can't have been serious about carrying through with her threat because SS will find out and shoot her to death. I wish he did that now case closed. But the issue is not that she was serious about it, it is the mere audacity of the statement that made me want to grab nearest frying pan and smash her. Sorry for the violent talk. No one is asking for her to start cradling Pratigya, feel grateful, start seeing the error of her ways, the least she could do is focus on kesar and her soon to be grandchild. that scene started out with much promise, she roamed around the city and parked the jeep where right infront of pratigya. why does everything have to start and end with pratigya for her.

mother should feel some sort of shame in her son's wrong doings. after all she raised him, fed him, gave him sanskaars. but amma no shame naaada, zilch she is back to her chicken talk.

komal is annoying now. she is mast, but seriously her so called cuteness is pissing me off. actually brahmins do take this seriously so it is correct they do not allow non veg in their house. but the drama was out of place in this episode. it was irritating to watch when all i wanted to see was kriya.

krishna does look embarrassed. remember what krishna keeps saying he hates all the kitch kitch. he is the kind of guy who like an easy laid back tension free life. pratigya gives him enough tension but he chose this what is that they say 'apne hi pair mein kholadi marna'. but his family gives him unnecessary tension which i am sure he could do without.
apothecary thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

Yup!!! I am surprised at myself bcoz the first time I saw SS abusing Amma, I was like - wat an animal!!!  I started to like him when he gave up his Thakur-pride to stop Krishna's bleeding hands and I was like - Woah!!! This guy loves his son called BABA!!!😊
And Krishna everytime he does something soo disappointing but the next moment he does something so sweet and unique, that u cant help but forgive him and forget about the disappointment!!!πŸ˜‰

yup!! I mean can you believe that this guy can murder people and what not...(the introductory scene) but the very next minute, he does something and you're like awww😳 and same with krishna man😳 we can neither hate them nor love them (well we still love themπŸ˜† but not truly love them as a whole personπŸ˜•)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
AMMA :@
No Doubt !
even durin this tyme she is tauntin Pratigya !
Wat a MOM!!
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hahastupidme

I too believe that Amma is the most evil.  She wants Pratigya to suffer even if she has to kill her own grandchild??? what nonsense of her! πŸ€’😑

I was so happy seeing the Amma-Kesar scene at the beginning but the end of the scene was very disgusting!!!  😑😭

Though SS can sometimes go on with his lectures on how to treat women, he at least has some brain and shows some love for his children but I cannot see any and i mean ANY love at all in Amma for her children. She is filled with hatred.......

Well, I think she does love her children and ONLY her children but even I dont want to acknowledge her feelings as nything close to love, bcoz of her jealousy and her selfishness !!! I think, she has her very own definition on how to love her children!!! πŸ˜† 
True, SS has got brains and his way of expressing only makes it obvious that how much he loves Krishna and Komal...