salim merchant's interview girls!!!

suzana_aarya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz i m a very very very silent reader and never actually posted a topic of my own in ii5 forum but since i hav found out that lots of "girls" are going crazy about SALIM MERCHANT, i hav found a short interviw of him about his BMW. so i dont know how to post the link but this is a topic "

"Salim Merchant's BMW seven!" its in youtube. so enjoy but u might get a little upset at the end of his interview, m not going to write wat it is u watch and find outπŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

hope u'll like my work!!

suzana😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The interview's 'bout his BMW.. ??! πŸ˜• 

Thanks for informing though.. πŸ˜†
suzana_aarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

The interview's 'bout his BMW.. ??! πŸ˜• 

Thanks for informing though.. πŸ˜†

yea i kno but at the evnd he says he's got a daughter???
i was shocked😲😲

Originally posted by: suzana_aarya

yea i kno but at the evnd he says he's got a daughter???
i was shocked😲😲

Shocked Shocked I never even knew that he was MARRIED.. Shocked and DAUGHTER ??!! Shocked 
suzana_aarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

😲 πŸ˜² I never even knew that he was MARRIED.. 😲 and DAUGHTER ??!! 😲 

yea he says it toward the end that he went to disney land with his daughter then obviously he is married. i couldnt believe at first but 😲😲
gosh now i m thinking to read a full biography before having a crush on ANYONEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway thanx for ur reply

Originally posted by: suzana_aarya

yea he says it toward the end that he went to disney land with his daughter then obviously he is married. i couldnt believe at first but 😲😲
gosh now i m thinking to read a full biography before having a crush on ANYONEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway thanx for ur reply

LOL.. you're welcome.. πŸ˜†

Totally.. I had no idea 'bout him getting marrried.. I'm gonna get details of his bio now.. πŸ€“
.anusha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the news
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! how come u all didn't know that he is married and he has a daughter?????????????😲

There was so much rona dhona in this forum the day somebody broke this "heartbreaking" news .............πŸ˜†

Kaisi Salim ki Deewani ho tumlog...Here is the link...Jee bharke dekho aur phirse rona shuru karo..πŸ˜†

Check Salim's appreciation thread ..U will learn that nobody cares that he is marriedπŸ˜†...IF girls are getting ready to compete to be "Salim's Anarlkali"πŸ˜ƒ