NEW SHOW COMING SOON!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Confuse Viewer Productions are coming up with a new show titled "Dupatta Mein Dill" very soon. The production House, famous for their youth-based show "Dill Mein Ghaas" is very much confident that this unique show will help in getting a decent trp.

DMD tells the story of a beautiful dupatta , her journey through the air , her pure love for a kurta and how they overcome the difficulties in  'Dobhi Ghat'

Many famous dupattas from various show have been approached for the role of the protagonist ; but it is heard that the CVs are not keen on taking any one from Kekta Maiyya's camp. When asked why it is so, a consultant told us that they are no longer 'fresh' faces. An inside khabroo told this reporter that the Dupatta who played a very important role in DMG may bag the lead role as she has already played different 'shades' in the same show.

When contacted, miss silky confirmed that she was approached by the CV productions . She said she has already given audition for the role and was confident that she will be selected. Talking about her present role in DMG, silky fluttered her embroidered aanchal and said AR fans nowadays love her more than the protagonist of the show Rampa.

When asked whether she had to face any difficulties while shooting for DMG, Silky recalled how she was made to dangle from a branch for almost 15minutes. Later she had to fly and fall on Arjun-Rampa jodi who were standind still as if they were posing  for M.F. Hussain .

Silky also revealed that in the coming episodes since Rampa will be busy doing  'rootna manaana' with her pati Sidhu, a heart-broken Arjun will find solace  in Silky's aanchal. The CVs are even considering a track with Arjun-Silky pair.

Lunatic Times wishes the very best to Silky for her future ventures.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shamil you absolute goose.. !! 🤣 🤣 🤣

love you though,
nikki 😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am speechless......so my answer is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i am physically rolling on the floor laughing (seriously)!!
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

When asked whether she had to face any difficulties while shooting for DMG, Silky recalled how she was made to dangle from a branch for almost 15minutes. Later she had to fly and fall on Arjun-Rampa jodi who were standind still as if they were posing  for M.F. Hussain .

@red- this line completely cracked me 🤣🤣🤣

Confused viewer production🤣🤣🤣...

eagerly waiting for Dupatta mein Dil😃🤣🤣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LUnatic times and Jhoota Singh 🤣

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG greattttttt one Shamil.. 🤣 Dupatte mei dil 🤣 This phrase itself cracks me up🤣
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 ..omg jhoota singh..i so wanna take u home..!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg omg i lowe jhoota Singh...🤣🤣🤣

Silky also revealed that in the coming episodes since Rampa will be busy doing  'rootna manaana' with her pati Sidhu, a heart-broken Arjun will find solace  in Silky's aanchal. The CVs are even considering a track with Arjun-Silky pair. 🤣

i m in splits after reading this...🤣🥳🥳

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG love this shamil yu are amazing 🤣
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG  hilarious post
love u jhoota singh
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Ma Shweeto ji is greatest reporter..☺️ *me coming directly from Singhs Penthouse, with lunch ka dabba in hand*.. Shweeto ji .. you know Silky demanded for Rampa to be her supportive actor, she said she helped her all along DMG, now she wants her to carry her all again but Silky as a main lead against male leads...😳.. I heard that soon two shirts will take the male leads ishpot.. *solid color* and *check*