Riddhima Vs. Ego.. SR topic!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ouch.. That hurts ! Ego is one of the MOST important factors which causes a divorce.. And here, we see the same..

Here Riddhima's ego is bigger than anything.. Erm.. correct correct.. WAS.. She was maha happy seeing she can make two men dance on the tip of her fingers, specially Sid.. And SHE is the BOSS of their relationship.. Hence, she can't talk properly with Sid.. She can't behave nicely, she even can't let Sid speak a while and always showingattitude.. And this faaltoo ego comes from the vague idea of being the BEST wife of the world.. That is becoz, she always maintained her distance from Armaan.. At least she tried her best ! In sanjeevni, she literally ignored everyone! And she thought she is the MOST hurt and sad person of the world..

And as soon as she was literally caught in cheating upon her husband, her HUGE ego came to the ground.. and she started acting sanely.. She saw that she can no longer boast of her being good wife.. She is no longer the saddest person of the universe, and the moment she saw Sid, and the pain and disgust in Sid's eyes, she had got a BIG jerk.. 😳 She thought Sid would die for her.. forever.. 😳 But she saw that Sid is no longer gonna pin for her, it really never happened before.. that Sid is ignoring Riddhima like this.. He has always demanded answer, but today, he was BEYOND disgusted⭐️ Hence.. Ms. Ego realized she's gonna lose him quick.. And this is something which she can't take anymore.. Have u heard of the gals who like to reject boys! But they can't digest a single rejection? 🥱 Like Kareena Kapoor's character in K3G😳 And some attitude boys show them what is what👏👏

I strongly feel that is the magical moment of her turning 180 degree towards Sid..👍🏼 She has lost the right of sunaofying Sid 24x7 that how mean he is.. Instead, SHE has to tolerate those kraps now🥱 Hence.. her acting all sane n everything will follow after that😉 The moment u stop giving her bhaav, she will be back on track When sid demanded an answer, she never bothered to.. And ab.. bina bataye hi.. 😆

---------------------------------------

This is a simple analysis of Ms. Chudail Nakchadi Modi from my POV😉And it's simply for fun!😉
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddi,

😳I totally agree with you there! She has been extremely egoistic lately the fact that everytime her hubby demanded an answer she just pranced away. I am a girl myself but, I so not agree that a girl should give such kind of high attitude to a guy especially if he's crazily running after you and has respect for your answer. I mean if she doesn't like him she should've just said so, instead of having him wait for her all this time and always refusing to communicate with him! 😡 Both guys and girls are humans and no one deserves to be kept in the dark and cheated this way! Sorry, I have lost all respect for Armaan and Riddhima's character after today's episode..........if they like each other they should've just told Sid and Ridz should've just divorced Sid before romancing each other like that! Sid would've gracefully gone out of their way only if they had told me him directly instead of beating around the bushes and especially what he had to witness behind's his back! Sid, I really feel for him right now becuz, he always demanded an "direct" answer from her and what is he supposed to think after what his eyes saw. That she couldn't even wait till they were divorced and started romancing her ex-lover already? !🥱
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Riddhima has always had a BIG EGO. Remembering the initial days she  played games with Sid only because she wanted to hurt him. The problem is that Sid's ego is equally mean and he can beat her back whenever he wants. That is why they are a perfect match . From their bruised egos, their feelings for each-other spring and that is what makes them so special. Good topic and the emoticons have me laughing. Ah, SR. 😍
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rid has been a good wife to Sid. She has never put her ego before Sid after being married. Sid matters.😭
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Rid has been a good wife to Sid. She has never put her ego before Sid after being married. Sid matters.😭

Riddz is paying for all the tamaashaa-giri she has done with Sid before their marriage.🤣
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Riddz is paying for all the tamaashaa-giri she has done with Sid before their marriage.🤣

I know!!! All the slapping, pushing shoving Sid had to take from her before marriage 😆

romiosugar1 thumbnail
haha....so true Rid carries a huge ego.....bigger than her. Now, she is back to the track. You know ego is good in some extend but too much is not good at all. Finally, Rid  ego's has come down to its limit....hurrey!! I love to see Ridz following Sid all the time from now on. After all, they are made for each other from every angle!!

Lovely analysis Guddi 👍🏼
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwww thanks guys!~ I mean, yes.. she HAS that huge ego.. and so as Sid.. but just that Sid's ego is justified and makes him sexyyyyyyy so I forgive🤣

But.. Ridz's ego has always troubled SR relationship.. I am GLAD that Sid took over at the perfect time ;).. Now.. Ms. Chudail will be on right path LOL!

And Fat 🤣 U made me rofl🤣 So true.. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Coming to think of it ,am amazed that Sid did not send Riddz to prison for PHYSICAL ABUSE before they got married.🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
🤣 Poco u cracked me up🤣

And btw, plz reply to my pm :(