SR-complete hope and positivity-SR& Loyal Fans!

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Everyone..well this is also yet another quick post i made from SR side...i wanted to tell now that no need to panick as the story and cvs wil make SR one...its the fact..as they are married number one...and the most imp now...is the following..

Sid - All Shown That He Is Head Over Heels In Love With Ridz..Wil Go To Any Extent To Make Her Happy...From Staking His Life To His Own Happiness And Love..Just To E Sure She Is Okay...All Ways Kept Aside His Stress..His Pain And Did Every Possibility To Make Ar One..If This Is Not Love And Selfishness..Or Idioticness For Others Who Thinks Wat Kind Of Love..Then I Dont Knw Hw To Explain...If Love Is Meaning To Leave The Person U Love In A State Of Madnes And Death..Just To See Her Happy...Noo Thats Not It..He Should Make Sure All Is Possible And Be At Her Side..Let May Be In Future..That Is Not Selfish Love But Selfness..Ok...

Ridz...Who Went Thru The Worst In Her Life..Lost All Hope...Moved On For Sake Of New Rays Shiining On Her..A New Feeling Aroused In Her For Her Husband..Which Noone Can Ignore Or Say Is Not True..She Did Feel And Care For Sid At Time Of Honeymoon And After It..Then Again As Desitiny Shattered Her Again..Bought Her Past In Front Of Her New Life..And She Didnt Want To Turn Back..But The Man She Wanted To Live With ...Made Her To Think Wrongly...Unwantedly As  Can Call..And She Broke In All Ways..Yet Again Many At Times..Showing Her Concern For Sid..Thru Not Wanting To Do The Fake Shadi..Not Wanting The Divorce.Not Able To See Sid Hurt Or In Pain...This All Moulded Her Feelings Strongly But Was Not Shown Out Or Realized...Then She With Complete Seld Independence And Strength Took The Decision On Not Letting Anyone To Rule Her Life And Go On With Her Career..As One Says...Yeh Zindagi Itni Assan Bhi Nahi Hi ..Confronts Her Past Love...Whom She Now Doesnt Wnt To Remember...All Moments With Him Tries To Knackle Her But She Upholds The Situaion All Well..Until The Most unfortunate...Terrifying And Unbelivble Moment Happens To Her..The Man Whom She Still Has Hope Will Take Her Into His Life With Full Happiness And Lead Together The New Life She Dreamt..Catches Her With Past Ex..In An Unwanted Way...All In Shock...Hurt...Sid With Ful Agitation..Ridz Cant See It..She With Full Expaination In Her Eyes Stares To Him..Noo Sid Its Not That Way..I Am Ur Now And Forver...Is Wat She Wanted To Burst...But He Turned With Agony And Complete Sorrow Away And Walked..This Bought Out The One Positive Realization That Ridz Never Wanted Sid To Be Hurt Or Believe That She Wants To Be With Her Past..She So Wanted To Explain..And Tried Every Point..But To Vain..Sid In Complete Frustration..Fumes His Pain..His Feelings..His Hopes And All His Fury To Ridz And Her Past Love..And With Disheartening And Broken Emotions..Goes Way In Rashness..Which Ridz Is Not Able To With Take..She Is Sooo Scared..So Hurt..And Soo Worried..Not Giving Hear To Anyone Or Anything Around Her..All She Wants Is To Find Sid And Console Him..Make Him Trust Her..Bring His Faith In Her..Embrace Him..But She Is In The Middle...Runs To Him..To Find Him Bleeding And In Pain..Cant Be Digested..She Gulps With Distress..Whole Heartbreak..Calling To Him..Comforting Him..And Assuring Him All Is Goin To Be Well..She knws that Sid is hurt and really angry...that is why he reacted tht way...and now she got the point from somewher that he never wanted the divorce to ahppen..so now she is really regreting..and can be seen in her eyes..wen he accused her with her past..she cant take it...it was seen wen armaan held sid's collar..no that was not a look of thanx to armaan...but a shock...on how he could do that to her sid..sid ha d comeplete right on her..and thats y she blurted..yeh meri aur sid ke beech hai..tum isme math padna..that was not forced onto her..she wanted to say it...And wen sid left the place..she was soo weak..struggling..but had to reach sid at any cost..as it was only her who knew him well..wen he gets agitated and looses control on his temper..he hurts himself..and she cant bear it to see that..so she runs...and finally at the orphanage..she is so concerned...at the same time shows her right on him..yes her haq on him...u are not gng anywher..thats not just any wife or force making her tell that..but her emotions and fear of loosing him..she closes the door...that is in irony..closes the door from her heart so that sid cant just walk away like that now..he is within her.and will stay there..thats wat she means..

now the war is on...chudail and batmeez..action..which will finally evolve into their feelings spluttered out onto each other in the cming days! we can feel it..yes...be ready guys!

This My Frends..Is Not Just Any Dutiful Action..Any Right Of Any Social Relation..Howmuch ever she states that she is married to sid..and she is his wife.πŸ˜•.no its much more for her now..yes..she does not realize it..as she is too covered up😳..But Pure Emotions And Feelings Being Rekindled And Diggen Out Into The Reality..Ridz Truly Has Feelings For Sid...Its Been Developed Strongly Now..Whether Accepetd..Believed ..Or Not..Its The Naked Fact..Ridz Feels And Nw Only Wants To Be With Sid..Thru Every Way..Yes She Will Speak It Out Soon..In Fury..Emotions..Or Care..But Will..As Sid Is Her Messaiah..Come Ultimate Prince To Take Her Into A Life Of Complete Ecstasy And Love!πŸ˜‰

Ok Those who does not want to beleive or think that this is the truth..please keep away from this post and keep it safe and readable.😊.no negative comments..or bashing the characters..or bad thoughts on the points...it will be straigtly forwarded to the mods..i dont mind any fan ..whether its SR or AR ...commenting with all due respect and valid points...see only thing i say is consider our posts and please dont radicate the message..i welcome all solid reasons and suggestions..but stricly in limits..we have to be straight in all this..THANX...guys i wait for all ur valuable opinions..πŸ˜›

With love Anjie😳
Edited by rosette80 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Anjie,

Nice Post!

Friday's epi definitely showed the importance of Sid in Ridhimma's life....

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘. πŸ‘. πŸ‘ wonderful post yaar!..i totally loved it!..great analysis. πŸ‘πŸΌ..we are hopeful now the story at last will move forward..Rids now knows why Sid did what he did!..she knows now that he wanted her all along to be a part of his life..its high time now She makes him feel that he is wanted too..
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ka7eela

πŸ‘. πŸ‘. πŸ‘ wonderful post yaar!..i totally loved it!..great analysis. πŸ‘πŸΌ..we are hopeful now the story at last will move forward..Rids now knows why Sid did what he did!..she knows now that he wanted her all along to be a part of his life..its high time now She makes him feel that he is wanted too..

ohhh kaheela..yes thats it...be sure nd yes they will be one!SR rocks and reigns....thanx for replyπŸ˜‰

thnx leah..so sweet of u!😳
soumyya thumbnail
its super narration i want to see SR together sid n rid  rocks together love before marriage only can be successful but the love after marriage comes with compatiablity , affection and compermise which sid truly showed toward rid
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am crossing my fingers!.. and i have some ideas of how it should proceed 😍 ..SR/Jeran absolutely rock together.😍....they would have been closer long time ago if Arman didn't come back!..but then this was CV's idea of the story!..they seem they like love triangles!..anyways let's hope for the best 😊Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi anjie,

Again wonderful post and very well expressed. RIDZ / SID definetely will understand eachother cos they r soulmates. I loved the way Ridz showed her concern towards SID, Also SID anger is justified in all aspects. Both KW/JW have made that episode so awesome with their acting.........
Esp Loved these lines......... So true.

Pure Emotions And Feelings Being Rekindled And Diggen Out Into The Reality..Ridz Truly Has Feelings For Sid...Its Been Developed Strongly Now..Whether Accepetd..Believed ..Or Not..Its The Naked Fact..Ridz Feels And Nw Only Wants To Be With Sid..Thru Every Way..Yes She Will Speak It Out Soon..In Fury..Emotions..Or Care..But Will..As Sid Is Her Messaiah..Come Ultimate Prince To Take Her Into A Life Of Complete Ecstasy And Love!

Keep GoingπŸ‘πŸΌ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very well writen .Of course she will go to her hubby...
Love does not survive on eye-lock , lust etc....
It is when you are there 4 each other in times of need...like S when he married the chudail and R whan he had the accident.
In life and long run thisis  what works ,to be with each other thru thick n thin.................

Today we got to see how much Riddhima was concerned about Siddhant .. It may not be love but it's definitely something .. something leading to love .. or maybe something more than love ..

She will very soon realize her feeling for him .. Today her heart beats for Sid .. And she will soon understand it .. She did not care about the way he spoke to her .. She simply kept on thinking .. Is he ok ..?? He hurts himself when he's angry .. Will he be ok .. ?? What if he hurts himself .. ?? This sure is something Riddhima and you cannot deny it ..

And it's nice to know she does know him .. She did understand how hurt and mad he was at her ..

SR are just beautiful .. and are meant to be .. Siddhant felt that (though it's all gone now) but now its Riddhima who has to feel it and take their relationship forward ..

Make Siddhant feel it's him and only him .. Win him back .. tell him what he is to you .. show him you care ..

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Anjie.. 😊
First of all thanks a lot for PMing me... πŸ€—
Its a beautiful post which clearly defines the love this couple has for each other in their hearts...

Sid and Riddhima both care for each other but due to circumstances they have been separated...
In yesterday's episode,I could clearly make out Sid's love for Riddhima under his anger and sarcasm..

It was,no doubt,jealousy...
Love is present in his heart and will always remain there...
😊