written update 7 may 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heloww girlss

the episode starts with rishi sitting on dining table and remembering his conversation with the deal-maker!he was still in his thoughts when suddenly he saw his picture on tv!the anchor was saying that this is the man who has make fool of Revandar Nath for many crores!she says that if ravender nath hasn't known about this before then he would have lost everything!police has start finding this guy whose name is rishi!~!

rishi get shocked and become panick!!sumi came and asked her ..he didnt tell her anything and says that its yesterday's news and it was another guy!!!firstly he was dreaming his on picture on that!!!rishi looks at simi while reemembering ravender words!!that lady calls SK on mandir stairs and says to eat dinner

!today is my job's first day so i thought if u will eat then i will come to know if the dinner is good or not!!!!SK takes dinner and says that it was fine!!she says that after so many days my son has eaten to his fill today!!just because of u he has get food,dress and shelter!!!!

SK says i am only a mean !!struggle have to be done by u!she says i never get reward of my hardwork!!and my father sold me for money!!and she cries!!and says i will pray for ur sister!and if u will eat daily my food it will become prasad!!SK leaves from there!!radhika n kitchen remembering saroj words!vinay came and she asks him where r going!she says that what r u going to do there!!chacha jee will not allow to do any work there!vinay says that what i do else!radhika says that i have trust on ur ability and now u also trust yourself!if u want to do businees then do as per ur choice!vinay says noo...not painting..i have face many troubles due to it!!!

radhika its my family business and i cant leave it..radhika says if bauji was here it doesnt have happpen!!saroj hear all this and says bad talks to her and says to accpt all that is happening!and she goes!radhika crying seeing the picture of maa bauji !!and says now ur words are taking wrong means!!if today bauji was here nothing like this had happen!

!dont know where he had gone!now u tell what i do!she say now i have to find bauj soon!she calls in a trust!!!!!!!!she calls in a trust that finds lost people and talk with him about bauji and says to find him!!he says that u just give a photo of him in newspaper!she asks about money and she says ok i will come to ur office asap!!!!!risshi in a hotel came with sumi and takes her in a room!!!suddenly he fakes of pain and he says that i will come in a minute!!and he goes!sumi standing the room and then she see ravender there!!!!!!!!!

a lady talking to preeti and says u know where is SK now a days!yesterday i saw him in mandir but who was the lady with him!preeti says lady??the lady says yes she has been staying in ashram for feew days ..she is not of here!!!

today there was not much in the epi!!!hope the serial do well again soon!!!

thanks

love

regardds

maheen

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for taking your time to do update.

Rishi is actually going to pimp his wife, disgusting. 😡
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update !  This show is going downhill