A li'l injury.. and I am back on track !! SR

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGG.. what the hell is happening to me? 😲 Didn't I make a strong n tough decision last week? That I wont let anyone to rule over my life? I wont let anyone make any effect or impact on my dec? 😲 Then what happened all of a sudden?😲 When my husband blamed me of doing adultery, why couldn't I be indifferent to it? .. Why was it SO necessary for me to explain him the situation when he was not even interested in listening to that😲 I don't care what Sid thinks of me, but I can go run with an injured leg to manaofy him?😲 And when he accuses me, and keeps on scolding me, and someone tries to save me, I can shout at the other man to tell him not to interfere btwn me n Sid😳 And just a lil injury of Sid.. And all my nautankii's stopped?😲 Is this indifference or wht😲 Or just that, Sid is irresistible.. specially when I gotta know that he didn't want this divorce😲

OMG, if this is the limit of my indifference, how will it be when I will finally fall in love with my husband?😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, if this is the limit of my indifference, how will it be when I will finally fall in love with my husband?😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can't waiiiiiiiit till they realize and confess how they feel for one another! *starts daydreaming of SR in their penthouse* 😍😳😳😳

~Cookie

prerna4rishav thumbnail
U bet !! OMG.. I can't wait to see the honeymoon-Ridzy back.. πŸ˜ƒ Auntijy is gonna ensure that Aal is well πŸ˜ƒ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haye!!! goli maaro farz ko. She is saying it because Sid wants nothing to do with her. She cares for him so much. I find it beautiful!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
All of a sudden this Farz thing is striking her head? Where was this Farz when she was warned by Shashank 🀣

the fact is, whatever she does, she does dil se.. ;) and hence.. this concern and care for Sid ☺️
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

All of a sudden this Farz thing is striking her head? Where was this Farz when she was warned by Shashank 🀣

the fact is, whatever she does, she does dil se.. ;) and hence.. this concern and care for Sid ☺️

I do love Rids. I know very few people like her. But I do. How can I not like a girl who has always done everything in the relationship from the heart. 😍

I am not sure what game will CVS play next and with who but **sigh** I felt Riddhima is finally ready to let Armaan go. She moved on from him long time ago, not because she stopped loving him but because she knew she could never be with him. That's how he became her past and Sid became her present. But this time I think she is really ready to let the love go. It's sort of bittersweet for me. I love SR but AR lovestory was beautiful on its own way.

Destiny has once again proven SR are not meant to be separated. Heck in alphabets R and S are right next to each other too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I do love Rids. I know very few people like her. But I do. How can I not like a girl who has always done everything in the relationship from the heart. 😍

I am not sure what game will CVS play next and with who but **sigh** I felt Riddhima is finally ready to let Armaan go. She moved on from him long time ago, not because she stopped loving him but because she knew she could never be with him. That's how he became her past and Sid became her present. But this time I think she is really ready to let the love go. It's sort of bittersweet for me. I love SR but AR lovestory was beautiful on its own way.

Destiny has once again proven SR are not meant to be separated. Heck in alphabets R and S are right next to each other too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved how you expressed your thoughts! πŸ‘πŸ˜³

~Cookie

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all these days Ridhima  dint want anyone in her life...
now all of a sudden  she wants to be wid Sid 😳

punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

U bet !! OMG.. I can't wait to see the honeymoon-Ridzy back.. πŸ˜ƒ Auntijy is gonna ensure that Aal is we

I WANNA SEE THE HONEYMOON RIDZI BAC 2!!!!! LUV SIDMA!!!!!😊❀️
KSG-143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is like that she do make plan but never stay on it. IF she had made one strong decision than Sid and Armaan wont be so confuse today.It is not Sid fault neither it is Armaan fault it is only Ridhima fault she doesnt stay with her decision........her self confusion is confusing both sid and armaan