Sparsh Khanchandani had viral fever - Article

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sparsh Khanchandani had viral fever

Little wonder from the girl's team - Sparsh in Zara Nachke Dikha was not well as she was infected with viral fever from the last three days, she is under medication now.

We spoke to Sparsh's mother who said, "Yes, she was not keeping well, she had fever and its natural if you work for more than 10 hours such a thing will happen but thank God, she is not doing a daily soap, as it's a reality show, she was able to take adequate rest till her next shoot. I was a little tensed when she got fever but now she is fine but still under medication and she has done her part of dancing in the coming shoot and so let's see and hope that during the shoot there won't be any problem regarding her health."

Later, we spoke to little Sparsh who said that, "I was feeling very week but right now I am ready to dance and I am now praying for Sushant bhaiyya to recover fast and please do watch my solo performance, as I am very excited for that and nervous too because I had practiced when I was having fever but now I am feeling better."

Looking to see your performance - Sparsh, so don't forget to watch STAR Plus Zara Nachke Dikha every Saturday - Sunday at 9 pm.

Seriously man. What is this? Sushant, Aamir, Karan, and now Sparsh. Kisi ki nazar lag gai hai!!Hoping everybody gets better very soon and there is no more of this!  Also looking forward to Sparsh's solo performance.
Edited by urvimjht - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article...

awww...get well soon kiddo!!! n wil w8 to see ur solo :)
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope she gets well soon! Everybody has the never say die spirit this season! 😆
Cheerz 😃

Please post the source of this article!

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww so cute !! and how sweet of her to pray for Sushant ! 🤗