SR:Its your turn Riddhima

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys .. I am Supriya new to this forum (though i have been a silent member for sometime) .. Sorry for the lame title but couldnt think of anything else .. I couldn't stop myslef after todays episode ..

Today was completely a SR episode .. with such amazing performances by Karan and Jennifer πŸ‘β€¦ They were brilliant especially Karan .. Siddhant's  outburst was very well done .. Siddhant's pain .. anger .. was so well brought out by Karan today .. And Jennifer well she is a very good actress anyways .. Oh and Yes KSG was good too .. Do I even need to mention about his skills as an actor ..

Siddhant's outburst was very necessary .. It has been a long time since he had kept everything inside him .. He needed to open up in front of Riddhima .. Like he himself once had said 'you need to share things .. it makes you feel better .. it's better than sitting and crying ..' She had to understand where he stood .. how he felt .. and that she wasn't the only one hurt .. I am glad she stopped him and he said all that .. And it was very well done .. Whatever he said, he said it in anger .. And he did realize it himself .. It's very natural actually .. It happens to everyone .. We say things which we later realize we shouldn't have .. He did regret about what he said to her .. Though I do not blame him for how he interpreted what he saw .. Like when she told him it was not what he saw , he asked her how do I not believe what I saw from my eyes Riddhima .. Riddhima being the confused self she always is has given him mixed reactions all the time .. On being asked about Armaan she would run away .. On being asked to talk she would run away .. So honestly it is only and only Riddhima who is to be blamed for how he felt .. Not only because she was in Armaan's arms but also because her silence has made him believe she still wants Armaan .. And knowing Siddhant I can say if she had told him I want to be with Armaan he would have stepped back but that's the problem with her .. she won't speak .. Lack of communication .. ufff ..  when will these people learn communication is the solution to all the problems .. He is done with her .. Yeah he is .. If it's any way this marriage can be saved is by Riddhima only .. He is not going to try anymore .. His last ray of hope got shattered today after what he saw .. I think it is for the better .. Riddhima needs to realize the importance of Siddhant in her life .. She needed to be given a good jolt .. I would love to see her working on the marriage and Siddhant not making any effort .. It is Riddhima's turn .. Siddhant has done enough for her .. this marriage .. Today we got to see how much Riddhima was concerned about Siddhant .. It may not be love but it's definitely something .. something leading to love .. or maybe something more than love .. She will very soon realize her feeling for him .. Today her heart beats for Sid .. And she will soon understand it .. She did not care about the way he spoke to her .. She simply kept on thinking .. Is he ok ..?? He hurts himself when he's angry .. Will he be ok .. ?? What if he hurts himself .. ?? This sure is something Riddhima and you cannot deny it .. And it's nice to know she does know him .. She did understand how hurt and mad he was at her .. SR are just beautiful .. and are meant to be .. Siddhant felt that (though it's all gone now) but now its Riddhima who has to feel it and take their relationship forward .. Make Siddhant feel it's him and only him .. Win him back .. tell him what he is to you .. show him you care ..

PS:Healthy criticism is always welcome ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
awesome post....very well said πŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautifully written post i m all in all so happy for today's episode
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
First of all welcome to the forum... 😊 πŸ€—

Its beautifully explained... πŸ‘
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post very well writtenπŸ‘ ...and i agree!.. it's Rids turn now to try and make up with Sid ..she has to make a huge effort to set things right again between the two of them! 😊..and welcome 😊 Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum!

Loved your take on today's episode! I looooved today's episode! Finally, the story is moving forward! I'm even more convinced now that its going the SR way. Regardless, please stick around and make more posts! This show just gets to you doesn't it? I was once a silent reader too and then just felt so compelled! And now I think I'm addicted to the forum. πŸ˜†

~Cookie

rzaman19 thumbnail
greatly explain.. absolutely loved sid's speech becuz i felt everything was completely true. riddhima has used him and she is the only person to blame for his 'shakh' and i was shocked she said 'itna ganda inzaam laga re ho' . Wat is sid supposed to think when she wud neva answer his questions and neva gave a straight answer about her feelings for armaan. and it was nice to see riddhima caring for sid today especially when he drove off she kept ignoring wat armaan was saying and just kept repeating ' mujhe bohot daar lagra he' . However, she also said patni ka farz quite a few times so its obvious she 's still doing good girl duty to make up for hurting sid. Don't know if its love.
I hate to admit it but if she loves armaan then the wife-stealing and the cheating bitch shud just get together after her divorce is final and stop using sid in their sick games!

PS i also saw some1 mention that the star1 poll will determine who she ends up with for definite but it is unreliable poll as you can make up email laddresses and vote more than once. And considering AR went for 2yrs obviously it has a larger fan following. They shud be impressed at how many fans support SIDMA in only 2 months imagine wat 2yrs of SIDMA will bring! Its completely unfair for cvs to put this decision to the fans as they know already AR has more followers simply due to the length of time that track has gone on for. And when did the cvs start caring wat fans thinks,  soo far it has been obvious they don't give a shit about fan opinions in their episodes which sees the hoe riddhima bouncing from one guy to the next
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum .

awsome post yaar
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies01

Welcome to the forum!

Loved your take on today's episode! I looooved today's episode! Finally, the story is moving forward! I'm even more convinced now that its going the SR way. Regardless, please stick around and make more posts! This show just gets to you doesn't it? I was once a silent reader too and then just felt so compelled! And now I think I'm addicted to the forum. πŸ˜†

~Cookie

Hi .. Thanks for liking my post ..
And yes it was after a long long time i actually loved an episode .. Hopefully the pace of the story will be maintained .. And hopefully it will go the logical way ..
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

wonderful post very well writtenπŸ‘ ...and i agree!.. it's Rids turn now to try and make up with Sid ..she has to make a huge effort to set things right again between the two of them! 😊..and welcome 😊

Yes its surely Riddhima's turn to try for this relationship ...Sid is pretty much done with her .. I think this is how Riddhima works be super mean to her and she'll come running back πŸ˜ƒ .. And lets hope whatever she does is not because she is Mrs.Modi .. I would love to see Riddhima working on the relationship ...