Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The film Kites is full of lip-locking scenes and it has got many nude scenes also.The directors claim that it is a romantic film and these scenes are necesary to depict love.Anushka of Badmash Company said that kissing is not a big deal now-a-days.It is necessary for the film.Do you really feel that kissing and nudity are essential to depict love in films?Can you watch these types of scene with your whole family?Can this scenes really make a film hit?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Solution: If you see it rated 'A', don't watch with your whole family.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im sorry to say but bollywood shuldnt make films like that they shuld stick to what they do best
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
perhaps us Indians being less prudish about such things as sex and nudity perhaps having more understanding and conversation about sex in our lives will help us get a handle on the population situation.

And given the fact that Films(and Hindi films are perhaps the most common thread) amongst most Indian. It makes sense to have this in Films

just a thought, dont have to agree with me
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh u got a point i dnt knw whether im gona watch kites i havent seen anything since MNIK
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Let makers make what they want.
Let watchers see what they want.

Simple.
-Sneha thumbnail
I agree with most of them over here.

Why such a fuss? Watch it if you want to, don't if you don't want to. Just take one precaution though, turn it off when you see an 18 or +18 sign there is your kids or little siblings are around.

That reminds me, where are some of you little ones from the forum... Debu, Labib etc?? Looks like everyone just too busy...
JISMAANI BHOOK ... sex sells.... why?....JISMAANI BHOOK is the reason.... see... this topic remain relevant even now!...

Anyways... although I do agree with Sarina this time... but infact... I do also think that this whole thing is contrary to Indian values.

Why cant we have good clean entertainment?.... There are many good stories...and the Indian audience seem to prefer the nice subtle love stories.... why force food something not Indian are heart?

Its as though making mutants out of the common Indian.... this is just not what we are all about.

BOTTOM LINE: Deadly sting of consumerism...yet again... 🤢
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Let makers make what they want.
Let watchers see what they want.

Simple.

👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Only if Indian cinema had rating levels as we do in Hollywood...

As Souro posted if movie is rated A dont watch it with the family...Watch it with your significant other...

what is this big fuss over it...

Agree with RTH completely ....

"Let makers make what they want.
Let watchers see what they want. "

Sex and Sexuality is part of life...What is Tabu and forbidden b4 marriage is suddenly allowed right after marriage...  How the heck is someone supposed to not liking it b4 marriage and loving it right after marriage... Pls lemme know if someone has figured this out....

I know I know those days are gone about sex after marriage for many...Pre marital sex is OK these days for some...I get that...But we still have majority having old beliefs and thinking...😳

Here we are talking abt movies only..