Sid's confrontation (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..wat an episode..brilliant! cant get over it!

Wat a portrayal of sid by KW...kudos...the confrontation scene was awesome!! Today was a big day for us i think...today we got our sexy face - in action! the way he accused ridhhima n armaan - u cud see the tension, the sarcasm, feel his pain, his anger, his frustration, his vulnerability...

I think sid was completely justified..this outburst was long due...this is not an outburst of only seeing armaan n ridhhima like this...tht was just the final nail in the coffin...this was sid's frustration of so many days...right from the time he got married...every time he tried to hold on to this relationship, it sort of slipped away...n his last hopes were destroyed today...this was sid's answer to all the times ridhhima dint give him a clear answer...his answer to all the times she let him assume things...all the times she ran away without explanation....

wat else wud u expect from a man who was so wounded....

i loved the way he gave it back to armaan tht if he dint have any haq over ridhhima then nobody did...not even armaan...n then his final blow...raho apne haqdaar ke saath..it was terrific....

and then he showed us y we love him so much...the moment he left from there, he realized he had said too much in his anger...he accepts i dunno wat i said n y i said but i know one thing watever happened today was wrong!

will come back n post bout ridhhima later..

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was awesome..! 👏
The way Sid expressed his feelings was laudable and it was really nice to see Riddhima care for her husband as her own...

For the first time,Riddhima realised how much Sid was hurt and disturbed because of Armaan's return.

I loved the scene where she was trying to wake Sid up after the accident as it was very cute... 😊
Even Armaan got to know how much Riddhima loved her husband...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was simply AWESUMMMMMMMMMMMM !! OMG !! This is fabulous !! I mean Karan's acting as Sid.. left me speechless !! He is awesummmmmmmm !!

And what to say abt his dialogs.. His each and every single dialog.. was coming like a bullet.. Ridz knew that he can't be stopped at that moment.. which is why she didnt argue much, becoz she knew that would make it worse.. How well she understood Sid :P .. I actually loved both of them tonight.. Obviously, becoz she got her brain back :) She was hurt that he is accusing him :) .. I loveeeeeeeeeedddddddddd that !! :)

OMG i will reply again once m stable 😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today the Star of the day is WAHI. Oh God i don't think anyone else could've done justice to SId. His dialogues,his anger,his frustration,his pain every thing was so real. Kuddos to KW and the dialogue writer finally he woke u and wrote some amazing dialogues for sid. Another thing it was the first time they talked about divorce damn and they both said what made them send and sign DP's finally. i just love the eisode today
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really, three cheers to KW 4 his superb act..tud Sid spoke his heart out..n loved d haq part he sayn'g arm"agar mujhe R par koi haq nahi toh tumhe bhi muh par nahi"..he's awesme tuday..n justified..he totally did wat such situation demands...👏

today was the day for Dr.Siddhant Modi, the man who is made out gold.

He was fabulous today with his anger, stress, pain, feelings of left out and yes the love that was hidden dept in his heart has started to come out now.

He was awesome with his expression of loosing ridz, the expression of pain that ridz has caused him, and the love that he wants to hold but he is scared to.

His pain has turned to an angry lover pain now, he will not take it anymore now, this time he will only show what he can do.

Sid was amazing, powerful, beautiful, heartful, wonderful, mindblowing, heartgrabing and  at the same time a angry husband