Patni hai ya Panautii =))

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGG Sometimes Sid, sometimes Ridz Both LOVEEEEEEEEEE to force each other or wht😡😡 Few days back, Sid forced her to talk to him And now!! It's Riddhima???????????????😡 How dares she stops Sid😡😡 Yeh toh faaltoo mei peeche hi padh gayi mann😡

-------------------------------

Jokes apart😳 OMG.. What was that? 😳 I absolutely LOVEDDDDDDDDDD the whole stuff.. I told ya Sid aint gonna let Ridz go this time🥱 And I loveddddd Riddhima's stuff for a change😆I love it when she is clear, and straight😆 When Sid was saying "I kept on waiting for U, I thought we will sort out our differences", she had that baby-face with an awwwwwwwwwwwww expressions😳 She never knew that😳 She thought he wants to end it😳 And she was like awwwwwwwww moi baby🤗 And the very next moment, Sid hurt her saying she used him.. ⭐️.. I mean it was just.. WOW!! She was SO in denial of the fact that she didnt use him👏 Apparently, if she has no feelings regarding this marriage, n just got married to save her izzat, then that is OBVIOUSLY using Sid😳 Then.... What is this?⭐️ I mean.. why is she denying it? Did she fall for him? And hence, she aint using him?😳😳

And then when Sid left, she was actually tensed like a normal wife would be.. For her husband😳😳 No matter how much Sid hates her, she is .........😳😳 OMG that was cute or wht😳😳 The BEST part of tonight's epi.. It proves what Sid has done to her.. 😳 She was beyond cute.. 😳 Plus she silently showed someone the right place of him😆 And........... I love this kinda Mrs. Modi⭐️Actions speak louder eh!

Anyways.. -- I seriously don't like this manhandling of Riddhima🤣 Or.. DO i like it?😳I mean.. she was SO possessive and.. ...... .. m blushing i cant type😳😳Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
I was actually gonna make another topic from rid's perspective...but saw urs..awesome post guddi....😊

This is what marriage is...This is y it is so powerful...maybe even more powerful than love..today was significant...today ridhhima made some statements tht i d like to highlight:

Armaan tum mere aur sid ke beech mein matt aao!
Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai armaan!
Sid jab bhi gussa hota hai apne aap ko takleef pahunchata hai
Main ek patni hone ka farz nibha rahi hoon
Tum jahan jaoge, main tumhare saath aaogi!

Apart from these sentences there were so many things tht were significant...her expressions...realization dawning on armaan who was in la la land...will come back wit a detailed post on tht later...

But this is commitment...Ridhhima has fulfilled the role of a lover when she was with armaan...its time she becomes a wife now - mrs ridhhima siddhant modi! Welcome 😊

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Awesumm Rapunz.. U summed it up so well..

yes.. And I loved loved loved how Ridz told Sid not to bring Armaan into their discussions.. Applause for the wiffy !! I loveddd it how Riddhima was hurt, yet she understood Sid's pain so well.. And instead of showing attitude, she was actually less strict and weak.. :)

That is how it works as u said! Where the wife gets scolded by her hubby dearest, still is sure that she can fight for herself to win him back :) She doesn't need anyone's help :)
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey...! 😊
I am soo happy that I simply can't explain my happiness..*jump on my bed*... [:D/] [:D/]
FINALLY,Sid expressed his sour feelings and it was a refreshing change to see Riddhima as a tensed wife who cares for her husband,!
For the first time in a long while,I liked Riddhima's character as the possessive wife.! 😆

Riddhima gotmy vote by telling Armaan not to interfere in her personal problems,..
It was sort of a ''bangish'' statement... 😆

I guess this is what a husband-wife relationship is..
No matter how much they ignore each other,they still have feelings for each other and know that their partner will not leave them,no matter what happens...

Really proud of Riddhima and Sid..
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post!

Today's epi was a major turning point for SR. Everything Sid had bottled up inside him, and then catching AR in that moment lead to Sid finally opening up to Ridz! I am so happy he finally let everything out. Riddhima finally seeing the hurt and pain and anger in Sid's eyes, and realising that he wants to save their marriage, he was waiting for her all along .. aww. 😳 Riddhima furiously denying the accusations thrown upon her, She could never use Sid as a rebound. (coz he means so much more to her,) Riddhima, being concerned for Sid while he drives away in a fit of rage, thinking of how he end's up hurting himself when he is angry and hurt, not even listening to what Armaan is saying about Sid. 😆 She know's he's hurt, and he said all those things he said because he was angry, then Riddhima seeing Sid in the car. She forget's everything else and only see's Sid passed out and bleeding, she rushes to his side and hold's him. 😍 

😲 If this isn't love then what is it? Riddhima care's for Sid deeply, that was obvious from today's epi. When Sid said those mean thing's to her she was crying like he kicked her, and when he left she was crying as if a part of her had died. 😳

Armaan, kaun Armaan? R was too busy being concerned for  Sid. It's like Armaan wasnt even there. Just SR, in their own little world.

Edited by driftingaway - 13 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if this is panauti then she should be a panauti.... she is doing a good job this way!!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Yes.. And I loveeeeeee ur posts guys hehehee.. the epi was simpyl WOW !!

Riddhima Modi.. She was cutest when Sid started talking abt the divorce.. For the first time they talked abt it.. And Ridz realized that Sid doesn't wanna get rid of her ☺️ And her babyface expressions were just WOW !! She was literally longing for him to calm down ☺️ All she wanted to hear is, Sid doesn't wanna divorce her, and Sid said that tonight! I happy happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guddi!! 🤗

I loved Rid to bits today. This is not a woman who wants to be separated from her husband. Remember the scene where she stares at the lady building a wall with bricks. It was Riddhima who was building a wall in her heart. Now it shattered.

I know Riddhima knows her duties but there was no way what she did today was her duty. She was so hurt!!

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guddi M so speechless and blushing and awwing seriously this is why i love them because they are so different. they don't do anything normally na pyar bhi gussa karke ek doosre pe chilla ke. they are just so freaking amazing. I love how she kept mumbling about sid when he left and went behind him then when she closed the door unkowingly she was jatofying her haw on her pati Awesome awesome. then the whole divorce confrontation  was so so good
prerna4rishav thumbnail
A duty cant make her feel that Sid always hurts himself when he is angry 🤣 A duty can't make a woman tell her husband not to bring a 3rd person into their discussions.. 🤣 And a duty can't make a wife melt when the husband is supppa angry at her ☺️