Sexy Face is Backkkkkk guys!! Bring it On!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
am going mad i think....sexy face is BACKKKKKK...n HOW!!!! πŸ₯³
I lovedddd today's episode...wow! KW take a bow dude....U nailed it man...u r d man!!! wat acting...i had goosebumps all over...uffff...tooo good....u breathe life into Sid yaar...

My analysis wud come later....for now am just digesting the fact tht sexy face is backkk.....πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
arman ko rapchik chaata laga..despo kahika...n arman ws shellshocked cing riddz feelings for sid..bachchu ab pata chala whoz da man here:()....chiilao mat mujhe bhi chillana aata hai...tht siddy boy..n as proven weneva u how attitude to ridz she gets back her senses..n tht exactly happd today..yahoooooooooooo..da stupid ffemake finally relaized who has the control over her heart,,,its her huby sid n no one else

AR fans dont quote me....am toooo happy ..dnt spoil my mood
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His EACH word was like.. a DHISCAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to each n everyone πŸ˜† He stated the facts.. and 😳 stole my heart.. 😳

I loved the khilona part.. 😳 Loveeeeeeee it !!
pavs thumbnail
n cn ny1 explain y the hell is always arman standing between the lovers making faces n spoiling he scene...apne room mein jao na yaar..let the couple talk..hez always standing der like a statue n getting shocked by ridz ka care for her hubbyπŸ€”
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aaah I am not done with the episode yet!!!!!! I am in love with Siddhima all over again!!!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG you guys are making me excited.. πŸ˜†
Will watch and comment later...
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YIPPEE !!!!!party timeπŸ₯³
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Wahi was OUTSTANDING! He emotes so well.
Siddhima were just beautiful in today's epi. I loved the confrontation, the realization, the concern Riddhima shows .. 😍 Riddhima seeing him all vunerable, and hurt, and angry. πŸ˜³ Finally,  S let his wall down, and Riddhima see's everything there is to see clearly.

Edited by driftingaway - 13 years ago

Today the Star of the day is WAHI. Oh God i don't think anyone else could've done justice to SId.

His dialogues,his anger,his frustration,his pain every thing was so real. Kuddos to KW and the dialogue writer wrote some amazing dialogues for sid.

Another thing it was the first time they talked about divorce damn and they both said what made them send and sign DP's finally.

noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally love the way he said "Don't Scream!!" I just found that so Hot and Adorable!

NOHA😳