6th may 2010 written update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

the episode starts with sumi doing phone to rishi client...she asks her that is there something important as he calls..he tried to flirt with her..she just keep on ignoring it..and he asks her that in what things u r interested and tries to talk about diamonds with her...sumi says that she will talk later as she has some work in kitchen!!maa jee says to preeti that i am going for aarti now all is inhis hands..and make lunch ready till i am back..make daal roti because for ehom u cook sabzi he didnt came home back soon now a dayss....the lady is feeding his son lunch when she suddenly remembers something...she remembers SK talks and then eat herself also..preeti opens the door and was happy to see SK there!!she has tears in her eyes!!both did casual talks while standing at the door and SK gave his salery to preeti!!and he goes inside while preeti keep on staring him with teary eyes!!!SK went in sajni room!!took her hands in his hands and did share his feelings and insecurities with her ........preeti overhears all that(emotional scene)even i start crying 😭
SK again went outside...the lady was seeing her son sleeping then suddenly she hears something..she went out and saw preeti crying....

neeraj was about to call ammaji but ritu stops her saying abhi thori dair pehle hi to i had talk with ammaji...she is fine and sajni is also better than before...and she has also say me that we can live here as much says as we want...and they both keep going on their romance....πŸ˜†
rishi came to meet that guy and says to watchman to told him that rishi raichand has came!!!he keeps on waiting but no one came or called him inside!!!!!!!!
sumi was taking dinner with that guy when her wife says that she has to go and she leaves!!sumi also says that i should also go!rishi has reached in ur office!!rishi called him so he made an excuse and attend his call and says that m reaching there!and i will drom sumi g at home!!!!dont worry!rishi gives a briefcase to watchman to give that to the owner!!(something fishy)......
rishi meets him in the office ...he says to rishi that he has to keep something for getting loan!!!!and that something is ur beautiful wife!!!rishi gets hyper after listening that and said to him that how u dare to talk with me about this!!etccccc..he says to rishi that i gave u aoffer,if u like then accept otherwise dont..u r not forcedAND HE Say now we will meet in jail!!!!.....and the drama finishes
PRECAP:news was shown on tv with rihi pic that this is the son of a rich family who has charged on M.V..

LUV

REGARDS

MAHEEN

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, thanks for the update Honee !  So Rishi did not sell his wifeπŸ˜ƒ  He had some decency in him, thank God for that.

SK needs boxes of tissues for all the crying, sheesh
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..... 😊
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Wow, thanks for the update Honee !  So Rishi did not sell his wifeπŸ˜ƒ  He had some decency in him, thank God for that.

SK needs boxes of tissues for all the crying, sheesh

ur welcome
yaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Thanks for the update..... 😊

welcme dear
--Mahi-- thumbnail