Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey all!

I wrote this one shot aaaaaaages ago, straight after the epi when Rohan's friend ends up being gay. Gaurav? See, it's been so long that I can't even remember his name (it may also have something to do with my goldfish memory)!

Anywho, I was cleaning my stuff and found this. I left it unfinished then so just quickly completed it now. Nothing major happens in this one shot, it's just a normal conversation between RoSha - I just wanted to catch their quirks.

Please do read and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

There's a knock at Isha's office door.

Isha: *without looking up* Come in.

Rohan: *wide grin* Miss Mir-chan-dani!

Isha: *still not looking up* Look Rohan, I'm really busy. I have a client coming in one hour and I haven't even looked through his profile yet. If you have anything important to say then say it otherwise don't disturb me.

Rohan: OK *turns to leave*

Isha: *looks up* Rohan?

Rohan: Yup?

Isha: Are you OK?

Rohan: Yeah. Why?

Isha: No, nothing. It's just that me telling you to leave on the first go never made you leave before.

Rohan: Hmm, true. Go on, ask me a few more times and then I will go.

Isha: Rohan!

Rohan: Isha! *hands up in the air* OK, OK! Looks like you really are busy otherwise your hair would never be so messy this early in the morning. I'll come back later.

Isha: *gasps* My hair isn't messy! *quickly grabs mirror out of handbag* Oh God, why didn't you tell me before?!

Rohan: I just did! How much before do I have to tell you when I just saw it myself?

Isha: Rohan...go away! *Rohan leaves the room. Isha closes her eyes and sighs* Rohan, come back. *Rohan pops from behind the wall and strides in with the same wide grin. He sits on the chair in front of Isha's desk and props his foot on it. One look from Isha and he hastily puts his feet back down.* So, what is it you want to say?

Rohan: Nothing much besides you were right. Now please don't say 'I told you so'.

Isha: I told you so. *Rohan rolls his eyes* Now, what was I right about this time?

Rohan: Aditya

Isha: You mean to say...

Rohan: Yup, he's...

Rohan and Isha: Gay!

Isha: Wow, another one. You OK?

Rohan: Of course I am. It's not like he left me for someone else!

Isha: Rohan, you haven't shaved, this news definitely has worried you.

Rohan: What? I'm growing it!

Isha: Yeah right.

Rohan: Fine, I didn't shave. But that has nothing to do with Adi.

Isha: Whatever helps you sleep at night. Rohan, can I ask you something?

Rohan: If I say no, would you not ask?

Isha: No.

Rohan: What's the point of asking then?

Isha: Common courtesy and manners, something you won't know about.

Rohan: *Mimics Isha* Common courtesy and manners. As if you know loads about it anyway.

Isha: I do!

Rohan: Whatever helps you sleep at night. *Rohan smirks*

Isha: Be original.

Rohan: I am original. I am the one and only piece, you can't get anymore original than me.

Isha: Whatever. Anyway, I was going to ask - why are all your bachpan ka dosts gay?

Rohan: What? They're not all gay!

Isha: The ones I've met are.

Rohan: Exactly, the ones you've met.

Isha: You didn't even know they're gay!

Rohan: I did! *Isha raises an eyebrow* OK, I didn't. So what they're gay? I thought you didn't have problems with them?

Isha: I don't. I'm just asking.

Rohan: Well I can only think of one answer.

Isha: What? *Rohan raises an eyebrow and mischievously grins* You mean to say...eww Rohan! Gross!

Rohan: Oh grow up Isha, get with the times. I'm good looking, stunning in fact and quite accepting so why not?

Isha: Rohan, you're sick. They're your friends. And you're not that good looking.

Rohan: Isha Mirchandani! You've hurt me! How could you not notice my good looks? How dare you call me ugly? You need glasses, I suggest Specsavers.

Isha: I didn't call you ugly. You are good looking, it's just that...

Rohan: Hold up! Did you for the first time in your life just rightfully compliment my dashing looks?

Isha: *rolls eyes* No need to go inflating your already super huge man-ego.

Rohan: You did! In your cruel, weird, twisted kind of way you just admitted that I'm good looking. Why, thank you.

Isha: No, I didn't.

Rohan: Sorry Miss M, I can only accept your first answer.

Isha: Ugh, I don't have time for this. I have to go. No, you go.

Rohan: I will but just say it one more time. Go on, I know you wanna.

Isha: *locks jaws, through gritted teeth* Rohan!

Rohan: Oooo, ghussa. OK, I'll go. The fact that you admitted it is more than achievement in itself.

Isha: Go!

Rohan: I am! Besides, I don't want to stay here forever, it's too...Isha Mirchandani-fied.

Isha: Rohan, if you don't go now I'll...I'll...I'll take my stilettos off and beat you out.

Rohan: No need to get violent, it makes our face looks small. Anyway, I have to go, I got the world's most beautiful lady getting ready as we speak, waiting for me to pick her up and whisk her away to a delicious lunch.

Isha: What, another girl? Already?

Rohan: Don't worry, I didn't invite her, she invited me. She's not my type anyway.

Isha: If she's not your type then why didn't you say no? You know you're just leading her on?

Rohan: I did but she wouldn't take no for an answer. I couldn't just leave the bechari stranded, could I?

Isha: You're sick, you know that?

Rohan: What's so sick about taking a 50 year old to lunch?

Isha: 50 year old?

Rohan: Yes, 50 year old. I saved her cat from a tree last night - unfortunately - and now I'm apparently bound to a lunch date in her thanks. I ripped my suit in saving that ziddi cat, it refused to come down and kept going higher!

Isha: Aww, you did that? That's so sweet. When did you become so helpful and sweet?

Rohan: Ha ha, so funny. Not! Just a minute ago you were calling me sick. * Rohan raise his eyebrows and smirks* Now who's sick, huh?

Isha: *Ashamed* Sorry, I thought...forget it.

Rohan: *looks accusingly* I know what you thought.

Isha: I said sorry, na?

Rohan: Yeah, yeah. Fine. Anyway, aren't you getting late?

Isha: Oh crap! I totally forgot! It's all your fault! *Isha quickly grabs her papers and files together*

Rohan: *tries to hide his appearing smile* My fault? Why is everything my fault?

Isha: Because it is. If you didn't come here and disturb me, I wouldn't end up being late.

Rohan: Well, it's not my fault that you kept asking questions one after the other, is it?

Isha: It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Rohan: Woah, calm down! Fine, it's all your...I mean my fault. Look, I'm always late, people don't like me any less for it. *Isha shoots a mean look to Rohan.* OK, not everyone.

Isha: OK, I've got my stuff, I'm off. But you better be back here for our meet in the afternoon. The client has specifically asked to meet the both of us.

Rohan: Don't worry, I'll be there.

Isha: That's what you say all the time.

Rohan: I will be there! Chill woman! Now go!

Isha: You chucking me out of my own office?

Rohan: Yes, I am. Now shoo otherwise I will have to take my shoe off and beat you out. *Isha tuts and turns to leave* Hey Isha? We're still on, yeah?

Isha: Huh?

Rohan: Well, having lunch with this single, 50 year old cat lady made me think about myself at 50. Would I still be single? Then I thought about you and how many of your children would call me uncle at 50. And then I thought there's no way you're going to settle down, I mean wo would have you? So next I was reminded of our deal - if we're both still single at 65 then we're getting hitched to each other. Remember?

Isha: *smiles* Bye Rohan. *leaves the room*

Rohan: *quickly shouts before the door shuts* Is that a yes?

Isha: *shouts while still walking away* Make sure you're there this afternoon.

Rohan: *to himself* That's a yes. *smiles*

So watcha think?

Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
niceπŸ‘
thanks 4 sharing
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rofl. I loved that epi. :D
& you've definitely captured their quirks.. gotta love the banter of Rohan&Isha :)

Much love.

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This was really well written! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for sharing it! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you write more RoSha shots! πŸ˜ƒ
Jenifer. thumbnail
Thank you all!

@-saBii-: I think it's for the RoSha banters that I tune in every week!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That's so RoSha......great!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really really really lyked it esp the ending! it was cute. hope to read another one of your one shots soon
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oooohh.......one shot and onr ff from jeeny both in one day!!!

thats awesome!!!

plese do write more OS on RoSha!!!
aish_punk thumbnail
aww damn cute!

their convos are always so funny yet fun to watch..n u wrote one just like that!..

i don't think they'll ever stop fighting!..n Rohan is fishing for compliments big-time eh!..n though she didn't say yes..he took it as one!..lol..thats nice!.

do write more

-aish
Jenifer. thumbnail
Thank you for reading.

@Pri and Saf: are you guys stalking my writings? LOL! Nah, good to know you guys watch RC too, even though you're siggies should've given that away for me =/

@Aish: I hope they never stop bickering, they're at their best when they do!
As for those asking for more...umm, I dunno. This came as a sudden inspiration thing and I rarely get struck with those. But I'll see if I can strain a few brain cells.