Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

btw Pocuuuuuu......me afraid ur fears for Armaan r coming true....I wanna take back all my defences for him........the guys is going blind it seems

The new entry is needed ASAP. Otherwise nobody can save Armaan..... NOBODY. 😭
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

The moment Sid stepped into the frame , Riddz had eyes and heart for nobody else but Sid. So many times, she forgot that Armaan was around and that he was talking to her. The fear that something could happen to him drove her crazy.

Bottomline: Take away Riddzie's ice queen act and she is absolutely vulnerable to Sid. Love is seeping in and it is so evident. But Riddz has no realization that Sid rules her world and so , the only things she  finds to speak to Sid to make him listen to her is her right on him as a wife.

The creatives will keep on building on Riddz' " farz" , like they did in Feb-March and they kept on harping on it until one day Riddz went and hugged Sid in tears.

As Lennzie says , love doesn't always come with fireworks and thunderstorms..... sometimes, it just comes softly.

😳😳😳😳😳

I agree this farz is the only way Ridz can be around Sid, to maintain that right on esp right now

Also this is the first time Armaan has seen SR equation, but this is how SR are and have been - something Armaan doesnt know
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi forgot to add after long karan was in a new shirt and boy he looked super hot and sexy 😍
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys......me will be back in an hour......meeting
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
M Bowled over Today was one heck on an episode so so so may hints for sr and for armaan but he's still not seeign the reality i mean here this girl  is doingher sid jaap and plz it's not out of her wifely duties i didn't like the farz line much either but again i think she can't just blurt oh i love u sid won't buy it and so yeah it's necessary for her to do the farz jaap i loweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it goign to watch 100 more times Wahi boy is the show stealer today
heerhoney thumbnail
hi someone had rightly pointed out the other day fridaqy =siddhima day i really want to hug cvs for giving sid such wonderful lines to say
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
this is a hattrick 3rd friday in a row

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

😳

I agree this farz is the only way Ridz can be around Sid, to maintain that right on esp right now

Also this is the first time Armaan has seen SR equation, but this is how SR are and have been - something Armaan doesnt know

Armaan is being made to witness SR closely so that later he is able to put everything together and realize that SR are indeed soulmates and the woman he knows today is Mrs. Riddhima Siddhanth Modi, not the basket that he knew.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jus wondering is Tj track over coz SRA hav returned to Sanjivani i suppose...😕
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love how Ridz was scared for Sid zooming away,and so worried