DMG PaathShala - Latest Assignment

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
DMG academy to clear Utter confusions

Those who are still not enrolled... by completing this assignment will be enrolled automatically..

and do I need to tell again how to mark your presence..? 😕

Ok every one back in kilaas..

Ah keep quite no taaking and bashing .. and sit nicely, *me getting angry stop Throwing paper balls*,

Hey.... from bhere you all got this Sanjeevani pamphlet .. keep that aside it only habb confusion wo bhi Utter 😲😲

So kidzz .... this is your bhery phirst assignment, now that you ppl becum bhery intulligent and learned alot of ishtuff from last 2 sessions.. so this is first assessment of yours... perform well

but before giving you aal the piroblem ishtatement I want you all you congrats Balloo, and Buffy for performing exceptionally well

to Buffy aka moviebuff05 and Ballooo aka BlueSoul aka Neeli Aatma aka Rikzz *ek aur naam aya to balloo tumse certificate wapas *

Three chairs for them .. they can lie-down and write their assignments 😛😛

So here we go

Scenario: what will happen if Ridhhima's Duppatta fall on JP....

Hint: try to be as much creative as you can..

Rule: cheating might be considered but bashing nopezzz

Marks based on like button pressed for your answer.. so publicise your post 😛

Me going to ma Shweeto ji

you all no cheating.. hmm balloo no no no... buffyyy neahhhh ... v neahhh hmm can anyone please monitor the kilaas in ma absence ...

PS: no cheating Dean is there and dean ki aankhon se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 what will happen if Ridhhima's Duppatta fall on JP....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
can't stop ... I'll be back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
raise hand to leave iklasss, need to get to the bathroom....🤣🤣

once at the bathroom, feels bad for having making fun of JP...... sorry JP !!!! hey you were nice in your last movie tooo.... mea culpa mea culpa...😕😆
Edited by johanne - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prof.Mona Ji

ok so what will happen if Ridz's dupatta falls on JP?

ok so lets see

Ridz's white dupatta will appear from no where and will cover JP's face. As soon as the magical dupatta touches his face, he will be in shock.
He will think to himself " OMG. Armaan and Sid bhaiya are already suffering enough of this lady. Do I need to suffer too?"
SO he will try to remove the dupatta
but before he can do so
Sid and Armaan will enter, both looking very mad😡
Sid will be like " How dare my wife's dupatta fall on you?"
Armaan will be like " How dare my girlfriend's dupatta fall on you?"
Sid will look shocked at Armaan, and both will get into a WWF match
Ridz will walk in looking all confused, and JP wouldve hidden himself in embarassment

p.s. I know i suck at this but my creativity was very low at the time i typed it out. Do support me though
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, congrats to Buffy & Blue (nili-atma)LOL

Prof. Mona, your question made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually, if Ridz dupatta falls on JP, It will be cool because Rid will fall in love with JP, and Ridz madam deserves JP only JP. If she keeps being as confuse as it is right now, I want JP to marry her. Then, JP and Ridz gradually fall in love like a slow poison and Ridz will get her sense back by hearing JP's joke every day. I want JP to get Ridz sense back....LOL

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@monar:- This was damn hilarious and I really am amazed how you come up with such mind blowing posts. Okay for the first time I am going to answer your question in your isklass. I am confident with my theory of past experiences I can prove your problem.

*answer to question by Prof. Monaji*

DMG1---- Riddz's dupatta falls on Armaan off and on.

Result---- Riddhima falls in love with Armaan off and on (meaning they have their fights in between and dupatta falling on Armaan means they reconciled).

Result---- Armaan spends his time shooting hoops in Basket ball whenever Riddz and Armaan had their fights.

DMG2----Riddz's dupatta falls on Sid in Panchagini

Result--- Sid bechara falls in love with Riddhima and still suffering due to her high and mighty behavior

Result---- Due to Riddz's confused behavior Sid is also ending up shooting hoops in Basket ball court.

Now if Riddz's Dupatta falls on JP

Going by past behaviors and in all probability JP will fall in love with RIddz and end up shooting hoops at Basket ball because bechara would be confused with his state of mind. So isse kuch aacha ho na ho JP most probably will be in vests shooting hoops and spend his time debugging Riddhima's behavior.
BlueSoul thumbnail
Mona Man... I'm loving the Kilaas.... I've even started studying in my free time. My Mum Dad are now worried coz I study too much according to them. Now they want me to go n play outside... Parents I tell you. Never satisfied. Uffffffffffff.

Thanku Mona Man.. for so much appreciation. And congrats Buffy Buddy.

Scenario: what will happen if Ridhhima's Duppatta fall on JP....
My Answer :  If Riddhima's Duppatta falls on JP, there could be follwing consequences,

1. JP might just shrug the Hanky Off, considering JP's size, a Duppatta will be just like a Hanky on him.

2. JP will start drooling over the 'Paris Hilton' perfume Riddhima uses... Imagining Paris Hilton in the Sanjeevni Corridors.... running from one end to another and playing with all the curtains in the path...[Old Movies Style]

3. JP in his drooling state and Riddhima in her "Confused" state bumps into Sid n Armaan, Sidmaan cannot see this Emotion/Drama ...and punch/kick JP Black n Blue ... and completing the scene with Action... So its like complete Action/Emotion/Drama.

4. JP in his Drooling state enters Keerti's cabin...saying 'Paris Paris'.... and an angry Keerti sends JP for rectal exams in Paris-taan (Iranian Plateau).

5. JP in his drooling state injects anesthesia to himself instead of the patient and becomes unconcious, after which Shanky fires him.

More answers on request.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Hoye... LOL
I would just say bechara JP,
2 poor guys have already been a shikaar of her dupatta
"beta tu bach ke rehna!"
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Moan teacher Awesome question ji !!

Q: What will happen if riddhima's dupatta fall on JP

A: 😊 JP will say: Arrey Yeh Kya Riddhima Flower Ji ka duppata Hamri paas Kaisay Aa Gaya !! Purey Mugalsari mai Yeah Khabar de dengay Ki Sanjeevini kay Sr. Daktar Dr. Riddhima Flower ji Key dupattay nay Humara Dil Churaliya !! Aab Yeah Hamri paas hi rahegi !! Riddhima Flowerji  Sid Bhiyya aur Armaan Bhiyya  dono ko chodkar Hamri paas chalia yengi !!!😉

Prof Mona, I got fired from ma job because somehow the dean found out that I had a fabricated M.B.B.S erm, P.H.D or whatever from the University of Amreeka. Damnit. I really thought I had learned Biology correctly the first time around, but last night the termination letter almost gave me cancerrr. 😕 

So what will happen if the the dupatta falls on JP and Riddhima? Hmmm. What will happen?

*lights, camera, cry!*

*enters Riddhima*

R - Aaj maine laal dupatta pehna hai toh kuch achcha zaroor hoga. *roams in some deserted area while skips and chants I love me, I love me not..I love me, I love me not*

JP - *jogs in the deserted area and is actually losing milligrams* *stops, turns, and notices a rose*

R - *now she's chanting I love my present, I love my past then she gets confused and loses her rhythym.*

*eerie wind blows in, and Riddhima's dupatta starts palpitating in an acute angle, but not to worry it's still secure around her arms.*

R - *hmmm, aur kiss kee life barbaad karnee baaki rahi hai*

JP - *checks out his stomach to see if the jogging is working or not, but as he looks up, he finds a thorn...erm flower in front of him*

R - JP, you have sexy abs, I must say.

JP - Flower jee, here's a red rose for your red dupatta.

*Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam, pyaar hota hai deewana sanam*

*wind rate is now 200 mph and R's dupatta is at an obtuse angle away from her body flying in the northeast direction.*

R - *covers herself up and stare at the magical scene*

JP - *does absoultely nothing*

R - *35 seconds later still staring at her dupatta flying, she says, Nahiiiiiin AKLJDSKIHDFLDHFU*

JP - *does nothing*

R - *Runs parallel to her dupatta*

JP - *Runs parallel to Riddhima to lose 10 more milligrams*

R and JP Running, and running, and running.......and fall into a man made sea. *It's normal*

JP and R have an eyelock and the laal dupatta lands on them, while there stood the entire Sanjeevani gazing at the two. Their jaws drop and then Siddhanth yells, 'rape, rape, rape, Riddhima ka rape ho rahi hai* -- Me thinks he's drunk.

Anyways so all run to this man made sea and jump in it, and then suddenly in the man made sea, there happens to be a hurricane, which eats all of them alive. 🥱

Kissa khatam kahani ka.

PS- I don't know what I wrote and I am pretty sure it's no less than the state of CMG, but please do click the like button as I am suppose to advertise my post. Lemme taap the class, and get to the hall of shame or fame of the DMG forum. Shukriya.

BTW, for all of the losers that got sucked by the whirlpool, I dedicate a song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCDYh9wUjIg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Oh, and I just answered the entire question wrong, because I thought the question asked 'what will happen if the dupatta falls on Riddhima and JP?'

I guess I am succha loser, a loser.