Precap doesnt look like a dream! (SR)(warningPg5)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok after seeing today's precap which was more or less similar to yesterday's precap...looks like its not a dream or someone's imagination...woah!

But 1 thing is surely confusing me now...yesterday's precap showed A picking up R in front of the kids...today he picked her up wen noone was around 😕

So does he pick her up twice? Kya lafdaa hai yaar 😕

Anyways now i think this precap will be shown to us on friday and the episode wud end on sid's angry face! and we have to wait till monday to see his reaction!! Aarrrggggghhhhhh this is gonna be one long weekend man 😡
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think the prcap we saw where he picks her up is in front of the children .......and then hes taking her smwhere........so they just showed us the walking part.......yeah and i kw that this will be on friday and sid reaction on mon........so u being a SR fan watch directly on mon........
pavs thumbnail
cnt tolerate the epis...sick how a guy is not leaving ny chance to hit on a married woman
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan knws Ridz is married..still he is trying to come closer ...disgusting

CVs plz dont change Armaan's character😳

I don't understand why they r giving imp to ar only . Sid has been sidelined no sr scene through out this week rediculous creative plz don't show this nonsense track married women in the arm of her ex boy friend ! Shameeeeee shameeee extra marital affair band karo warna dmg end karo
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

the precap is surely not a dream😳

Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

cnt tolerate the epis...sick how a guy is not leaving ny chance to hit on a married woman

He's just helping her out.. She was probably not able to walk or something..
How is he hitting on her.. ?!!
Even in front of a little kid today.. He said that she was his friend and nothing more than that..

The last thing that people should do is call Armaan sick.. ! Seriously.. !

Its not his fault that the love of his life made a wrong decision and married someone else,no?

Attraction and feelings can't be stopped and controlled over night.. :)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arman hitting on her, eye locks, mud pool, the lift..the whole shameless acts..and she accepting them with dreamy eyes is soooooooo disgusting, hate them both for this!! 🤢 😡 Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dhwani: Some people dont WANT to understand the guy.
nikita_shetty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Dhwani and ishi : let them be.... they want to assume things based on half-baked stuff.. let them...