ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Am back with the highlights..😃

Sk saves the girl and her son from the goons. He takes them to the mandir nearby and offers her to put in a charity home. They reach there and the girl still fears the goons and asks him to stay there for the nihht an dhe stays outside😕 Preeti worried at home and SK worried at the dharamsala😕

Vinay asks for some money from Manik and Manik refuses. Radhika wonders what a fate, where they have to beg for their rights

The girl gets up in the morning and see Sk ready to go and she thanks him and asks his name and he replies Surayakamal Shasthri😳 and she says her name is Meera only Meera😕

Rishi meets someone and asks the man to get him the deal and he has contacts to the higher grade and even in exciese. The man says why he didnt meet him earlier and gives him a cheque and gives the contract to sign and asks Rishi to take tme to read it. Rishi says no need of that and he signs the papers (am sure there is some gadbad and Rishi will soon be kangaal😈)

Saroj instigates Manik to get the money be repaid from Vinay😡 and Manik asks Vinay to sign the papers saying he will repay all the money he lost and it stills on shocked vinay.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the short update. Atleast you did this much.
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show really needs to pick up its pace, it is dragging so much i have not bothered to watch it for a week now..
thanks for the update.. it keeps me reassured that i am not missing much.
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update dear😊
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Am not going to watch it till something positive starts happening both in Preeti's sasuraal and mayka.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks for the HL.    This show is too boring and I don't even watch weekly anymore.  I still keep coming back thinking that something positive might have happened, but  a big no😡

Don' t like  the new addition of another girl in SK's life !  He can't even handle one !
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Uma, thanks for the HL.    This show is too boring and I don't even watch weekly anymore.  I still keep coming back thinking that something positive might have happened, but  a big no😡

Don' t like  the new addition of another girl in SK's life !  He can't even handle one !

🤣🤣🤣Whats wrong with this guy, who saves a girl and letting his wife get tortured all the time and says, getting close to his wife is a big PAAP😕
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. The show has started going downhill.
Inderjeetbedi thumbnail
Thnks.... for the update.......... :)
This show has lost its charm from last 2 weeks and it is a pain to watch this show.......I really used to luv this show but now its turned so boring....... The creatives really need to change this up especially Sk's beahaviour
abhidip thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update I have stopped watching this serial after Sajnis accident but I do not forget to read your highlight because they keep me informed of what is happening Its such a shame this show started as a different soap and now its not even worth watching.