May 3rd WnrtUpdt: Simbhi visit T mansion...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Daggar Residence: Nakul comes there .. Neetu hides the  tablets in her pallu. Both nakul and neetu stare at each other😑, Dadi called the helper to put the breakfast table.. Dadi tells Nakul to have his milk.. Nakul says I will be right back.. 😊

Then He comes back with a file.. and he is going and then Dadi stops him and tells him to have his milk .. She gets up and gives it to him He is about to have it and it spills on his shirt and he removes a hanky to wipe off and the bill falls off his pocket.. Then he tells Dadi he needs rush and he takes the file and goes. The slip/note is on the floor. Dadi tells the care taker that 24 hours work and thats all..😑

. Then she tells him that his guy has grown but still behaves like a kid and she walks out. The caretaker spots the  bill slip on the floor and there is a bunch of papers on the dinning table. He places it on that.😲

Sc2:T Mansion: Abhi and Simi come there and Abhi tells Simi that da will not listen to me and he will not listen to him .. He may insult you and I do no like it.. Abhi tells I don't think he will listen.. then Simi continues saying that havbe you ever tried to communicate with him.. he is your dad and you are his only son have you tried to talk to him..Simi continues even your dad want to speak to you and he will be happy when he comes to know that you got a job.,. 😊

Then Abhi tells that I came here for my mom only.. Abhi opens the door and both walk inside.. Mr. Tarneja comes here and he says " Abhi my son !! Don't you think about me  and then he comes forward to hug him.. and then Abhi who is surprised  hearing all this and  he tells that dad i got ajob and then Mr. T says thats a great news.. And then  he calls Anusha..Anusha comes and is happy to see Abhi and she hugs him..All are happy .. Mr. T is smiling too .. Anusha hugs Simi also and then gets close to both of them..😊

Mr. T continues saying that I am sorry Simi that I mis understood you and I am very apologetic for that.. And He continues saying this house is yours and everything here and You have to stay here only !!! Then Abhi says Sorry and Mr. T says I am sorry too son !! Then Mr. T tells Anusha that now our family is complete.!!! πŸ₯³

IT WAS A DREAM SIMI WAS HAVING STANDING IN T MANSION !!!!!😲

😲Mr. T shouts "What are you both doing here..who allowed you inside!!😑😑 Anusha comes there and sees Abhi and Abhi hugs him,.. Then She asks him how he is.. and then Simi goes to Anusha and takes her blessing..

Then Anusha asks her that don't you think about me.. Then Mr. T says that if they have come here for something then tell them that I have stopped giving chanda( Donation).. 😑Then Anusha says our son has come after so many days .. Then Mr. T says Yes he has come but he has brought this  lady with him .. Then Abhi says I have not come to ask anything and I have come here to take your blessings.. 😭😊
😊
Then Anita comes there clapping and tells congrats to Abhi that now there is one more earning memeber for 12/24 KB how long will only Simi di be doing the house support.. Anusha asks Anita to stop it.. Then Abhi and Simi go to Mr. T for ashirwaad and bend down to touch his feet but he goes back..Then Anusha comes to request him to give ashirwaad..Anusha adds for mysake please give ashirwaad..Then Abhi tells Anusha not to beg since this is one house where there is everything but  love.. And then he tells Simi lets leave..

Then Anusha comes forward and tells Abhi don't leave Abhi Abhi does'nt listen to Anusha and tells Simi lets leave and they are about to go when Anita stops them and tells to call next time when you come and do it when we both dad and me are not there so that only mom can tolerate your this behaviour.😑. Anusha is left sad and disspointed..😭

Sc3:Bhalla residence: RB is holding a hot bag on his head since he is having a headache from a hangover.. Kalavati comes there with food for him and tells him to have.. RB says I am told by the doc to have light food and you are offering me jelebis and all that,.. Kalavati tells RB that all this is sugar freeπŸ˜† Then she says its made with olive oil..πŸ˜† Then RB says I cannot eat all this since here is fire in my mouth..Untill I  do the hell oput of the Sethis I will not be in peace..Then he says once my feaver is gone I will take the hell out of them.. then Kalavathi goes to call someone.. RB asks her whom she is callingπŸ˜•

Sc4:Balla resicence:
RB asks kalavathi whom are you calling.. Then kalavathi calls someone saying if you want your property  shop running then I want you to get me a property for rent next to 12/24 KB and you better do it fast I will call you up this evening to get an answer. Then she hangs up and tells Rajiv Bhalla that I want to stay next to 12/24 KB and make the sethis life miserable by taking their milk cans and all making mess infront of their house and breaking the water pipeπŸ˜†.. RB keeps watching Kalavati saying all this .. And he is happy..😑

Sc5:12/24 KB: Abhi takes RS's ashirwaad.. 😊Then Manju hads him a lunch dabba.. And then Abhi says I am stuffed with breakfast now I don't want anything.. Then Manju insists and he takes.. Then She also gives him some money and tells that mom has given He is  happy and a little emotional.. Then Milli comes and gives him his mobile and tells him that don't worry if anyone troubles you tell I am Milli Sethis jiju..And my name works..😊 Abhi says yes yes thats true.. THen Simi comes there and puts tika on Abhi's forehead and does Arthi and gives Dahi shakkar.. and then She puts the dabba in the bag and then looks at her. Then he says bye to all first and then looks at Simi😳

Sc6: Daggar Residence:
Neetu asks where is dadi .. Then Caretaker (kaka) tells that she is in the room.. Then she tells him to get Omi's breakfast to the room.. Then she spots the note on the table and asks kak what it is then he says that Nakul left it and went,.. Then She tells him to get juice for  Omi in the room.😊. kaka leaves and Neetu picks up the note and goes and then Neetu opens the note and read the names of her and then other information.😲

Sc7:12/24 KB: Abhi is leaving for work and then Simi calls out to him and gioes and holds him.. Then Abhi says that if you had to stop me I would have got a palki for my self.. 😊[Sorry i could'nt follow this part clearly !!!]

Then Simi says that after marriage you are leaving me and going for two days..The Abhi says that yes but wait do you want me to remember your sad crying face.. Then she says no so he wipes her tears and then he says smile and lets keep this smiling face in our hearts..😊

Sc8:Daggar residence:
Omi is combing his hair.. And Neetu coems and shows the bill and says I am scared that Nakul knows and will know the truth..😭😲 Omi tells Neetu not to worry and he calls up office where they inform that Nakul has gone to City hospital..
Omi is worried and scene freezes😲

Precap: Neetu is talking to the doc abt the medicines given to Omi and the doc says this will make Omi mad its dangerous !!😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.glad neetu got to know about the meds.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update.😊
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the written update....No Abhi for two daysπŸ˜’πŸ˜²...I hope Simi dosen't turn Mahanta againπŸ˜•
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.......
eager to see neetu exposing nakul in front of dadii
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Shanti,
For what u said u have not understood:

Abhi is about to leave. Simi goes and hugs him crying.
Abhi says if it was for an emotional farewell(Vidaai), then i would have got a palanquin(paalki) for myself. And we could have done a full time Vidaai like how mahaepisodes are shown in tv serials these days.
Simi is sad and also anxious abpot his comment.
He asks her if she wants him to remember her crying face each time he remembers her.
She says no. So he asks her to smile like how he is doing and tells her lets keep this smiling face of each other in our hearts.
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely update
eager 2 see the nxt episode
getting really interesting
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy that things are alright with Abhi and Simi for now...I say for now as we all know that that stupid fat man and his mother is planing to move in next day and make the Seth lives hell.
The next thing is when will Simi and her sis Neetu become friends again.....
Will Neetu be able to help Omi get better and take back the company from the wicked Nakul..or is nakul going to figure out Neetu's plight and tell dadima.....
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti. I'm glad Neetu will learn about Omi's meds soon. I want to thrash Not-Cool (Nakul)!