Sajanians....2 days remain...read updates

yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

Dear all, What about writting messages to Monaya here + post your fav siggi of them.........

Please contribute to this topic..........coz there is something nice waiting for you and Monaya๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting for your creativity... I mean creativity in showing your love....

UPDATE:

Sajanians/Monayans, please kindly note:

- This topic will be closed after one week exactly...........so anyone want to post his massage, please do it within this week.....

- Make your massage as long as you want....... you don't have to worry coz there will be enough space for your massage.......

- Just post your fav siggies.......you don't have to create them.........you can post other's creations like Pari's....

- I need the help of best sajanians designers........so please PM me...

Latest update:

If you want Monaya to read your messages, only 2 days remain to do so, so please post asap........... believe me you may regret it later after you see what I and my colleagues in IF prapared for Monaya....

Edited by yasri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
first of all thanks yasri for this wonderful topic ๐Ÿค—

SAJAN: samrat and gunjan

i don't know when i fall in love with this januable couple but this is true they made me to drool over them with their innocence , their madness for eachother, their love, trust and understanding,their superb chemistry here one is other's better half in real sense they always shares language of silence and their eyes talk with each other its beauty of their love

samrat and gunjan r different for each other but as it is said one pure soul and heart finds other and samrat and gunjan has become sajan and for sajan monaya is responsible ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

monaya: mohit and sanaya

i started watching mjht only bcz of sanaya as i liked her in LRL but mohit's superb acting, dedication and hard work made me to praise both monaya , monaya r one of the best actor and actress on indian television and their hard work and dedication to their work made sajan more lively , the way they portrayed them in one frame is superb , now when we think abt love only one name come infront of me JANUABLE SAJAN

if monaya will read this topic i would like say that monaya first of all you r best and you need not prove it infront of anyone as you r, your hard work and devotion is result into superb and januable sajan , we all fans love u a lot ,you share superb chemistry on screen as couple and off screen as super good friends and we really appreciate it

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ but we r really feeling bad with replacement of yours and for that we all fans r with you , if you r not part of that show then we have no any regrets as we really love u both in mjht and we fans love u as you both r, you both r really sweetheart and whatever happened with you in ZNKD we fans r really very hurt but your kindness and humbleness wins our heart and we really appreciate your dignity and really respect you both,u both r really down to earth as you haven't got chance still you have no any complain but i think you deserve best and you will get for sure we all fans proud of u and being your fan ,love u and god bless you , you have a long way to go,you both r heart and soul of sajan and that's why we love sajan and monaya , we would love to see you both together after mjht in other show as well , may god bless you with success in your life

lots of love from Aashi ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashizin

yasri very nice idea hon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut one question dear will monaya see this topic and our messages ๐Ÿ˜ณ

excatly same question in my mindEmbarrassed
ishika_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

</div>
<div>
excatly same question in my mind๐Ÿ˜ณ

same q here!!!
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

res

awesome post yasri๐Ÿค—...I will definitely come back with a nice long message for monaya..
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
 i have alot to say but for now all i can say is that there is no one like moonaya
il update later
 edited
sajan are made for each other
i fell in love with sajna sinc begginging of sajan and as mjht grow so did my love for them but most importantly their love for each other
this siggie is from the time when gunjan was scared of samrat but his favorite past time was teasing his CHASHMISH those were some of my favorite sceans of sajan because i loved how much sam was attrected to her without even realizing and it was the begging of our beutiful sajan
i swear there is no one like them  the best jodi on screen as sajan and of screen as our januable monaya
usually people love the on screen made up cherecter but for them i love sajan and monaya equally
as i said i have alot to say but in short forum all i can say there is no one like them
i loved them to core and i wish to see monaya in other shows to  but sajan will always be my favorite of their cherecters
if monaya do read this then all i have to say to them is that im a huge of them and love both monaya and sajan to core
and keep making mjht rock
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okei heres my messge

MoNaya

All i want to say that, i love you sooooooooooo much...and you're doing an awsomeeeeeeeee job as samrat and gunjan....and thats why we love you so much...you both are awsomeeeeeeeee actors...and we know that you'll do your best as samrat and gunjan....so please dont think as your alone...as we all will be standing for you guys...luv yaaaaaaaaa...and we always will...keep doing your best...

Sajan

We love the purity and deepness of your love...its the most awsomeeeeee love story ..i have ever seen....i totally luv Sajan...the way samrat and gunjan understand eachother...its amazing....the way samrat calls her chashmish...we can see his love clearly for gunjan....the have the strongest bond ever..and they totally rock...hope we get more and more Sajan Scenes!!..luv yaa

Sajan and MoNaya ROCK!!!

Awsome topic yasri...
luv yaaa
Sonal..
riteshhere thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miley Jab Hum Tum has become a part of my life, of most of our life. One of the main reasons for me to become it so important in SaJan and MoNaya.
I started watching MJHT quite late in May 2009 and I was hooked the show first because of SaJan. SaJan are the symbolism of everything so pure be it friendship, love or any other thing. SaJan were the people I fell in love the most in the serial and the most important reason for that was amazing and real portrayal of SaJan by MoNaya. We went crazy after them, they became our friends, our idols, our everything. We started feeling what SaJan feel, what MoNaya feel. We felt their pain, their happiness, their fear, their innocence. We rejoiced in their triumph, we sulked in their loss, we became angry when they were targeted, we became so protective for them. SaJan became the cult figure for us. MoNaya became the most favourite jodi for me of all time. (I am saying this from all my heart that from all the jodis and actors I have seen on television, films, plays or anywhere else, MoNaya are sitting on the top. they are the best).
We extend all our love and support to MoNaya. I hope they keep on taking us in their magic world of SaJan forever and then in all their next assignments, they keep on rocking and we keep on loving them in the same way.
I do not know what else I can write. I can write pages and pages on what I feel for Samrat Gunjan and Mohit and Sanaya. I will just say, "You guys are the best. You guys rock and you guys rule. and the most important, you guys touch the heart of us which is the most important accomplishment of any actor. You taught us what is friendship and love. You expanded the boundaries of friendship and love more than ever. You have made a permanent place in our heart which nobody else can claim. Just as the Pole star. And you will keep shining in this world forever and show the correct path of love and friendship to the lost, just like the pole star".
MoNaya and SaJan, we love you forever.Edited by riteshhere - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edit: ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samrat and Gunjan

Mohit and Sanaya

Samrat and Gunjan are really one of the best couples we have on TV...When I say best, i not only mean best as in "good love story..." Yes, of course, that is more than true, but I would also like to say that SaJan are very realistic. Not many couples in serials have such a balanced equation...I mean they either have a good love story (which then would mean it is most likely quite unreal) or they are realistic (to be honest, that would mean boring..)
But Samrat-Gunjan jjust have a Jaadu to them
The sweet and reserved cute si Chashmish Gunjan aka Sanaya
Most likely the character that a majority of the audience can relate to - Sanaya, you are doing a FAB job of portraying Gunjan, especially considering that you're not very much like her in terms of shyness! You are really very pretty and cute...and so suit Gunjan's role very much and guranteed that no one else in the world can do better than you!
The cool dude and caring Samrat aka Mohit
Just love the way Samrat's character was always concerned about his imge, but when it comes to his friends, he is ready to do anything! And to Mohit - Amazing Job of playing Samrat so well! To me, the way you show Samrat to be - any girl would go fida over him, and want a Samrat in her life!
AND<3 to Mohit and Sanaya
Tons and Tons of love to you guys, LOVE the way you bring Sam-Gunjan to life, keep rocking, our wishes are always with you to do better and better!
Luv ya lots...โค๏ธ

And thanks yasri for the topic!
Edited by aish129 - 13 years ago
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ya nice idear but i wonder whether they will see this post