SR, Souls Revitalized

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, okay so it seems so far I have done quite a few Sid interpretations and I am not going to end them, I shall continue to do Sid POV's for as long as my inspiration lasts, however this particular post is going to be based on Ridzy's POV, I shall attempt to bring her inner thoughts to life, again I would like to thank all of you friends who have supported me, without you guys I doubt I'd have written as much as I have so far, so thank you lots. I have also come up with a new meaning for SR yes it stands for Sid&Ridzy, but now in my POV it also means to me, souls revitalized because that is what they have done for each other, revitalized each others souls and hearts. Okay So here goes, again no bashing please.

Ridzy:

Sid.... It is very difficult for me to become stone hearted. To push you away when what I need most is to feel safe in your arms. We met by chance, became enemies && friends by choice, but what brought us together was destiny, and it seems that destiny is what is keeping us from separating. I do not wish to divorce you, nor do I have any intentions of hurting you, but what am I to do? I feel as if I have become a burden in your life, something that you have been forced to conciliate with. I was whole-heartedly ready to begin my new life with you, because sid that is what you have taught me, when life knocks you down, you don't retreat but instead you fight and that is what I wanted to do, to fight for you, but how am I supposed to do any such thing when you yourself do not want me? Despite knowing how you feel, I experience an electrical sensation when you are near me, when you hold me close to you, I am like an ice-queen that has been reduced to melted butter. When you gaze at me with your intense soulful eyes I am rendered speechless, I become an incoherent wreck. There is a particular lyric of a song that pops to mind to describe how I feel when we are in much close proximity, it goes along the lines of this:

"And I don't know how it's gonna be after this
Do we pretend these feelings don't exist at all
Or do we fall? My confusion shows whenever you get so close
I stumble, I stutter, forget what to say
I'm nervous, I wonder why I'm acting this way"

And I wonder sid, how long my state of incoherency when you are around will last for, is the fact that I am undeniably attracted to you, even when I wish not to be, insanity? And how am I to behave? How am I possibly meant to ignore these feelings that I have developed for you? To pretend they don't exist? I sometimes feel that you wish to make the effort, to try and give US another chance, but those hopes are diminished as soon as you bring Ammy into the conversation. I am trying sid I really am, to ensure that neither you or Ammy have any affect on my life, but it is beyond difficult for me, how do I ignore the man who revitalized my soul? Who taught me to live life and smile again? How do I ignore the man who over these several months I have come to know as a wonderfully amazing loving person, who became my friend in my hour of need and saved my life countless number of times? How do I possibly ignore you when slowly yet inevitably I have come to love you. 7 months Papa has given us this time to reflect on our actions and decrypt our misunderstandings. Papa is correct, marriage is no game, but perhaps it is fate that is playing games with US, we are its players and we are being put to the test, question is sid, will we survive? Or will we crumble? I hope within these 7 months I am given the chance to understand you to a greater depth. And perhaps within these 7 months we will have gained a new way to start being together. Time holds the key to our troubled hearts. What I do know without a doubt is this. Siddhant Modi, I Love You.

By Tazzy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You did a Ridz post !!🤗

She has a lot of emotions running inside of her and she really wants to pour it all out to Sid.
 But at the same time she is scared to do that because she really wonders about how Sid will react.
But by keeping quiet, she's just dying more inside.

fantabulous post!👏
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

You did a Ridz post !!🤗

She has a lot of emotions running inside of her and she really wants to pour it all out to Sid.
 But at the same time she is scared to do that because she really wonders about how Sid will react.
But by keeping quiet, she's just dying more inside.

fantabulous post!👏

Thankyouu V, lol i thought is about time i did her side of things lol, and i know poor girl is so mixed up she's actually going insane. 🤗 hug returned 😊 xx

I do feel Ridz needs to see how different Sid's love is and has been - he isnt Armaan or any other guy who would go ape at any man near her, Sid isnt possesive esp not right now because he hast got the right but as man he isnt possesive, he is agressive but thats his intensity and burning passion i think coming through for Ridz

Sid is a man who has seen how she has been, and the worst with her, thats why he reacts to certain things differently and how much he thinks of her and her needs first

TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

I do feel Ridz needs to see how different Sid's love is and has been - he isnt Armaan or any other guy who would go ape at any man near her, Sid isnt possesive esp not right now because he hast got the right but as man he isnt possesive, he is agressive but thats his intensity and burning passion i think coming through for Ridz

Sid is a man who has seen how she has been, and the worst with her, thats why he reacts to certain things differently and how much he thinks of her and her needs first

Rightly said Banti, its true sid has seen her at her worst, and will always feel connected to her no matter what 😊 xx
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You did a Ridz post !!🤗</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She has a lot of emotions running inside of her and she really wants to pour it all out to Sid.</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But at the same time she is scared to do that because she really wonders about how Sid will react.</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But by keeping quiet, she's just dying more inside.</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">fantabulous post!👏</font>

lol.... Ridzz not only dying alone we r also dying with her yaar she take sooo match time 😕.

To Topic maker very nice Topic as always ur doing awsome work 👏 .

LOve Leena 😉
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tazzy - firstly i love the title to this thread

And what Ridz describes her soul and what Siddy has done to it

I hope within these 7 months I am given the chance to understand you to a greater depth. And perhaps within these 7 months we will have gained a new way to start being together. Time holds the key to our troubled hearts.
This is the main thing now, how will it all go, what does fate have in store for them in these 7 months, time holds the key - lets hope love rises
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanLeena

lol.... Ridzz not only dying alone we r also dying with her yaar she take sooo match time 😕.

To Topic maker very nice Topic as always ur doing awsome work 👏 .

LOve Leena 😉

Thankyouu Leena and yes, i am also dying with ridzy, yaar whats gonna happen? lol xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Tazzy - firstly i love the title to this thread

And what Ridz describes her soul and what Siddy has done to it

I hope within these 7 months I am given the chance to understand you to a greater depth. And perhaps within these 7 months we will have gained a new way to start being together. Time holds the key to our troubled hearts.
This is the main thing now, how will it all go, what does fate have in store for them in these 7 months, time holds the key - lets hope love rises

Thankyouu Lenz, i am hoping that thier love will arise above all else 😊 xxx
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Write-up! Enjoyed reading it.