-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well Nitz and I were discussing something...I can't remember what...lol and we came up with what would happen if ShaNak's house was burning...lol so here is my take on it...and then it's Nitz turn!!!!!

Fire

"Are you for real?"

"Why do I look imaginarey to you?"

"Oh shut up, will you?"

"No, I won't! What are you going to do about it?"

In frustration, Shantanu slammed the back of his hand on the wall behind him. He didn't know what the argument was really about but that little fact wasn't going to stop him from arguing back.

"My life has been ruined after marrying you!"

"Like I told you to randomly fill up my maang!"

Despite an urge to wipe the sindoor off the parting of her hair, Khanak knew that she didn't have the guts to it. They say that if you wipe your maang while you are married, something terrible would happen to your husband. She didn't know how much of it was true but she wasn't about to take any risks.

"I only filled it because of that stupid panchayat!"

"Who in the world told you to mention my re-marriage in front of them?"

"Well, if you had just accepted the money, none of this would have happened!"

"Well, if you had not killed my Suraaj this wouldn't have happened either!"

Khanak felt a pain in her heart when she took Suraj's name but was that pain much more powerful then the one that Shantanu recieved when he heard the words "my Suraaj"?

Not that he would admit it to her but he hated it whenever she would take Suraaj's name...not because he was supposedly responsible for his death...but because of something else that he couldn't really pin point.

"I didn't kill him! And don't you forget that not only did you lose your love but even I lost my love....and you know what's painful? She is still alive!"

He didn't know why he mentioned Natasha...maybe he just wanted to see if Khanak felt the same pain as he did whenever he heard Suraaj's name.

She was hurt...but she wasn't about to admit it to him...not now...not ever! That would be betraying her Suraaj's memories and love...right?

"Again, I didn't tell you to marry me!" , in frustration she yelled on top of her lungs.

"Why is everything my fault?"

"Because of your immaturness!"

"Like you are any better!"

Unknown to them, as they continued to argue on pointless factors, they were being engulfted in an orangish red element. Shantanu loosened up his shirt a bit when he felt himself getting hot.

"Ughh, what are you doing?" Khanak yelled again ignoring the urge to get rid of her own layers because of the warm air.

"I knew that you were senseless but are you feelingless as well? Can't you feel the heat?"

Taking her eyes off of Shantanu for the first time since they began to argue...she looked around herself...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing her yell, he looked at what she was looking at as well...

"Fire!!!!!!!!!"

Without another word, Shantanu grabbed Khanak's hand as he tried to figure out a way to get out of the apartment. She could have snatched her hand away but he touch had made her forget where she was...even forget who she was....

To make the matter worse for her, he wrapped her in his arms as the fire was in the middle of engulfing them.

Shantanu kicked the stool near him...which didn't really help the situation but nonetheless it helped him get an idea. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Khanak....

"Okay...I ....um...don't really remember my fire escape lessons...so we'll have to do it the filmy way." Khanak looked at him with a curious expression that yelled out "what are you talking about idiot?"

Shantanu didn't bother explaining and instead took her back in his arms...

"Run!!!!!!!!!!"

Before she could respond, she felt herself being lifted up and moving across the room at a high speed. By the time she found her voice back to ask, she noticed that there were now running down the stairs as Shantanu yelled "fire!" on top of his lungs.

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs and were out of the building looking at other people running did she ask him what he doing...

"Why did we run like that?"

"Oye, I just saved your life!"

But Khanak didn't reply to that...she was too busy trying to extinguish the fire from her husband's shirt who hadn't till now realized that he was on fire.

"Ahhhh, fire!! Bachao!!!!!!!!!! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Shantanu kept on yelling...not realizing that he had been doing that for five full minutes and Khanak had already freed him of it.

"Shut up!"

Shantanu looked at his wife who was rubbing her hands....he immediately took hold of them to examine them

"Are you crazy? Your hands are burned!"

Khanak didn't have the time to argue since Shantanu was running around the place looking for first aid...he must have asked everyone there before he heard the fire truck coming to a stop. He immediately ran up to the truck and asked one of the fire fighters if they had a first aid kit...luckily enough they did. He immediately ran back to where he had left Khanak...

"You might feel a burning sensation...but don't worry...it doesn't look too bad...I am going to bandage it up...yes...we'll go to the doctor...actually we should go to the doctor...ahh which medicine...Khanak don't move your hand...why did you have to do this...what if something happened to you..."

Khanak watched in amusement as he went on and on about this and that while he bandaged her hands. She didn't know why...neither did she care...but as soon as he was done...and as soon as he let go of her hands...she streched herself on her toes and delievered a quick kiss on Shantanu's cheek.

He was too shocked to react and just stood there staring at Khanak with a silly lopsided smile on his face...which Khanak secretly thought was very adorable.

"Excuse me...the burning apartment belongs to you two right?"

Both of them snapped out of their dream state to look at one of the firefighters standing in front of them...

"Yes!" they both simultaneously responded which made them both blush slightly

"Well...can either of you tell me who is responsible for this?"

"Responsible?"

"Well yes, it seems like it was started by a candle...one of you must have left it lit!"

"Yes...Khanak lighted up all the candles!"

Khanak looked at Shantanu with a shocked expression...

"But you were the one swinging your hand around!"

It was Shantanu's turn to look all shocked...

"Yes...but if you hadn't put it there...I wouldn't have knocked it off!"

"Well, if you had been careful with your hand...our house wouldn't be burning right now!"

"Oh it's our house now...till few minutes ago...it was MY house!"

"What is your problem?"

"What is YOUR problem?"

"YOU'RE my problem!"

The Fireman gave up trying to get a reason out of the arguing duo and left them to yell at each other...all night long.

Fin

- Sumaiya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
RESERVED. and i'm working on mine. =P
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it's so cute. i loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very niceeeeeee and funnyyyyyyyyy os.I can imagine them fight like this.It will be fun to watch if they will fight like this after marriage.Anyways very cuteeeeee os.Write more os.

fatima
rishani thumbnail
it's good & sweet,nice work!!!!!πŸ˜›
i like it
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its very cute and very funny . loved reading it , do write mre
Tanvi_R thumbnail
its very fresh & cuteπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.............plz convert it into an FF & update soon
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

RESERVED. and i'm working on mine. =P

lol unreserve soon!!!

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

it's so cute. i loved it! πŸ˜ƒ

aww thanks!!

Originally posted by: pickachu

Very niceeeeeee and funnyyyyyyyyy os.I can imagine them fight like this.It will be fun to watch if they will fight like this after marriage.Anyways very cuteeeeee os.Write more os.

fatima

thanks fatima!! lol and I will write more...I need ideas though :P

Originally posted by: rishani

it's good & sweet,nice work!!!!!πŸ˜›

i like it

aww thanks!!

Originally posted by: JayaV

its very cute and very funny . loved reading it , do write mre

aww thanks!! lol I will write more!!

Originally posted by: Tanvi_R

its very fresh & cuteTongueTongueTongue.............plz convert it into an FF & update soon

thanks Tanvi! hmmm...lol I am not sure if I can convert this one to a FF but I might start one on them soon!