Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: megmel

No, this scene is not shown before. I think accident will not take place... But Why Aabha is very angry with Sanskar. Why Sanskar is driving... Why she says to him 'gadi itni tez kyo chalayi and slaps hardly.. She is in bridal dress also... I cannot understand.... may be she is dreaming like as usual... she has dreaming habits....Dish TV showed dreams sequences also before as promotion.. why the wedding is taking place in the night time...😕

hope this is not a dream or else i wall really get mad...i can't wait anymore to see Abharan together...please don't make this also a dream pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@MEGMEL...I think Sanskar has hurt Karan and he told this to Abha ( dunno the reason)

and deary, in India wedding usually takes place during nights..😊
megmel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratika89

@MEGMEL...I think Sanskar has hurt Karan and he told this to Abha ( dunno the reason)

and deary, in India wedding usually takes place during nights..😊

Yes, may be he comes and tells Aabha about it, so she is very angry and slaps him. So, what next... Sanskar will stop this wedding...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Yes, may be he comes and tells Aabha about it, so she is very angry and slaps him. So, what next... Sanskar will stop this wedding...

this could be possible if sanshar finds out that she is married to karan....
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sanskar is all shown as the person who follows all traditions, this is why Thakur likes him  ( leaving the reason, he has helped thakur alot many times with money) So, he may stop the wedding knowing abha already married.
and other reason could be, he loves Abha and wants to see her happy and will not marry.

anything can happen....
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Sanskar is all shown as the person who follows all traditions, this is why Thakur likes him  ( leaving the reason, he has helped thakur alot many times with money) So, he may stop the wedding knowing abha already married.
and other reason could be, he loves Abha and wants to see her happy and will not marry.

anything can happen....

agree with u dear...he will back up as knowing that she loves karan and not him and as we all kow that he is like an ideal boy and a friend so he will just try to help abha
hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats gonna be sooo good.
but she better not already married to sanskar! lol

and i think you mean promo, not promotion. ⭐️
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

anything can happen....

I totally agree with you😊
manny136 thumbnail
I think Sanskar has no idea about abha and karan even on the wedding day cuz he's saying after she slaps him that how can she hit him because of karan so he still seems clueless. its on tuesday i guess so 2 more days yay.Edited by manny136 - 14 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGG. I hope their not married by then!! Dark night, no one there. Looks like they were off to the hotel or something. NO WAY!!!! If their married and she confesses. Im going to India, and chewing out Rajshiri!😡