Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiR

🤣 I wish she danced at the success party as well.atleast we've wuld have got a chance to see her push Adarsh around.And who knows,this time he wuld've accidentally hit the wall instead of banging it on purpose 😆

See we behoodis have become fans of - "ohh such a behooda dance"! 🤣
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

<font size="2" color="#006699">See we behoodis have become fans of - "ohh such a behooda dance"! 🤣 </font>

I think we should open a behooda thread to appreciate Nainaji's fashion sense and dance. 😆
pritirays thumbnail

I think we should open a behooda thread to appreciate Nainaji's fashion sense and dance. 😆

Go ahead Shruti,😆 now you are Pratigya's lawyer n Nainaji's admirer! 🤣
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You can send the pics in picture gallery. That will help us to make the forum clean.
shruthiR thumbnail

<font size="2" color="#006699">Go ahead Shruti,😆 now you are Pratigya's lawyer n Nainaji's admirer! 🤣 </font>

I can never be Nainaji's admirer sweety but u have to give her credit for tolerating all that glycerine in each and every scene 😛
pritirays thumbnail

I can never be Nainaji's admirer sweety but u have to give her credit for tolerating all that glycerine in each and every scene 😛

The saxena tear flood has stopped since some episodes! ðŸ˜‰
shruthiR thumbnail

<font size="2" color="#006699">The saxena tear flood has stopped since some </font><font size="2" color="#006699">episodes!😉 </font>

yeah!! I think the CV's must have read our requests and complaints about their tear flood.