30/4 - DMG Gang : Facebook & Twitter Updates!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Siddhanth's new FB status message :

I am dreaming too much about my wife. Armaan, what the hell did you mix in my vodka last night? The hangover is making me see her everywhere and my eyes are aching now.

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?😑 We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. 😳

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! 😑

Yuvi's new FB status message:

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?😭

Riddhima writes on Sid's wall:

Badtameez aadmi! You were deliberately distracting me in the OT , weren't you? So, that i throw you out of the OT and you can go swinging with Armaan to LV? 😑

Sue's FB status message update:

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. 😳

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 🀣 hilarious post poco..i love!! 😊...Siddy widdy did look drunk yesterday didnt he?!!..par unai tu pyar ka nasha char gaya hai! 😳...vodka shodka kiss kam kai?! πŸ˜†Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious & Humourous Post Nitz.
God Bless you!!!
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Siddhanth's new FB status message :

I am dreaming too much about my wife. Armaan, what the hell did you mix in my vodka last night? The hangover is making me see her everywhere and my eyes are aching now.

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?😑😑😑😑😑 We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?😭😭😭😭😭😭

Riddhima writes on Sid's wall:

Badtameez aadmi! You were deliberately distarcting me in the OT , weren't you? So, that i throw you out of the OT and you can go swinging with Armaan to LV? 😑😑😑😑😑

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

🀣🀣  OMG Poco.... u cracked me up so bad on tht one. Hilarious post!!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Armaan tweets Sid :

Abe  tu Riddhima ke saath OT mein kya kar raha hai?😑😑😑😑😑 We have a flight to US for weekend holiday. Take my name in front of her - she will tell you hum dono uske laayak nahiin hai - she will throw you out and we can head to Las Vegas. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

🀣🀣🀣 They're better off in LV! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Naina tweets Sue :

Mera hone waala handbag.... sorry.... pati sirf mera hai! Apne gore-gore gaal aur silky silky baal usse door rakho! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

Handbag!!! 😲 πŸ€£ Pco you're hilarious!

Ladki hai kya ... re baba.... iska retard-pana ... re baba.... dekho dekho zara... khud ko samajhti hai kya.... mujhe marr jaane ko kaha ..... boyfriend nahiin, main iska dhoklaa hoon kya?😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dhoklaa!!!!!! Hayye main mar jawaan!!! Hanste hanste pet phat gaya!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am super-sexy. Be JEALOUS. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

True...Modi genes! πŸ˜‰ Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Poco...did I EVER tell you exactly how much I love you? Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Khushboo!πŸ€—

Do love me as long as I am around.
☺️
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha πŸ˜† ... loved especially Sid's adn Sue's status messages Poco πŸ˜† . Someone really did mix something in Sid's drink. He has begun daydreaming about Riddhima πŸ˜† or keeps looking at her like OT yesterday πŸ˜‰ . Edited by n7genius - 14 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Khushboo!πŸ€—

Do love me as long as I am around.
☺️

Will do! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Aa ja! Gale lag ja meri dost! πŸ€—

Aur hum dono DMG ki current halat ko bhool ke Abhi-Armaan-Sid-Yuvi-Raj...yaani ke DMG ke saare hot hot hunks ke khayalon mein kho jaate hain! 😍 πŸ˜†
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yay! They are back!!

So exicted!

Sid, Armaan, Riddhima and the gang continue networking 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sue loved it!! She is super sexy! πŸ˜‰

Armaan aur Sid going to LV is it affordable in the DMG budget?!?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3