Kyun Originality ORiginality karte ho

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Now its enough yaar Sid nu duplicate bhi bol diya *me crying* 😭😭😭

Dekho originality of first ever flame of DMG

From Duppata to Hawa to expression to saree to Kangan sab taa churaya hua hai SRK se... originality di gallaan kardein hain ...
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€”

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTop-E0rYN0[/YOUTUBE]

ME Gussa.. now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  why compairing, isn't there are better way to appreciate someone other than disgracing someone else to prove the same...

WAKE UP KIDZZZ

CVZ JUST HAVE SRK'S MOVIE IN THEIR LIBRARY SO WE CAN'T HELP IT..

PS: SRK IS FATHER OF ROMANCE SO NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Though I believe the EACH and EVERY act of Mr.Original is copied from Salman's acts from this movie or other.. But I dont think Mr.Original is duplicated version of SRK..

Plz don't insult SRK I can't tolerate it 😊 Hugs :DπŸ€— for the topic😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago
Mona. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originality di gallaan chilla rahen hai kuch log.....lekin kyun....hainnn? *Big B style*

If anything YRF should sue DMG and every Tele soap that exists in today's times for being so creative....oops UN - creative.

Seriously, the lack of originality is hilarious, but don't chant it when it's not relevant. Sorry to burst the bubbles of many, but Armaan is not the God A.K.A creator of Aur paas scenes or the dupatta ones or the thousand other scenes. πŸ˜Š

And anyways, it's CVs characters, they can do anything and everything with them.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Mr.Original copied them from Mr.Sallu Miya and then forgot to add his copyright.. πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Though I believe the EACH and EVERY act of Mr.Original is copied by Salman's acts from this movie or other.. But I dont think Mr.Original is duplicated version of SRK..

Plz don't insult SRK I can't tolerate it 😊 Hugs :DπŸ€— for the topic😳

Hmm lemme think
okie might be CVZ get hold of some DVDs of Sallu too.. Most prolly Jab Pyaar Kisi se hota hai..
ah yeah PYAAR KIYA TO DARNA KYA
*runs to get the the proof from YT*
πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Monar.. go get the movie of Partner too😳 Salman is cute n funny thoughπŸ˜† Mr.Original OriginalπŸ˜†
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Mona. πŸ‘

Originality di gallaan chilla rahen hai kuch log.....lekin kyun....hainnn? *Big B style*

If anything YRF should sue DMG and every Tele soap that exists in today's times for being so creative....oops UN - creative.

Seriously, the lack of originality is hilarious, but don't chant it when it's not relevant. Sorry to burst the bubbles of many, but Armaan is not the God A.K.A creator of Aur paas scenes or the dupatta ones or the thousand other scenes. πŸ˜Š

And anyways, it's CVs characters, they can do anything and everything with them.

Zainu... you bet, we are here to baatofy gyaan to innocent viewers and make them aware πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
I have seen some MAJOR Dupatta love in another show 🀣 I can't believe some men can be KRAZY for dupatta's to THIS extent🀣 It's so.... NOT my type πŸ˜†..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Indian Television?😲

Dil Mill Gayye?🀣

ORIGINAL? πŸ€”

Errrm....... I think Bollywood and Hollywood need to be sued first and then, you can come to DMG.... Errrm...... but whom will you sue? SRK or Sid or Armaan?.... Or....

WAIT!

CREATIVES? Ah, well. Let them finish their tea and samosas first.
πŸ₯³
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NO NO NO you are soo wrong! 😲..its the other way around!..SRK and SK copied Arman!!😑..all the movies copy DMG! dont you know 😑..not only that but everyone copies Arman!..and steal his acts and scenes !!..i have seen these scenes in English, Arabic and Hindi movies!..all the actors copied Arman in a one way or another..how dare them!!😑...now you know!.. all are copy cats of the one and only Arman!..please stop copying him!😑 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†. πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago