Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pollydolly

If you're referring to me, then I just wanna add that I am clearly on the girls team as I am a girl😊

no not on u i m asking abt many girls n i m a boy hahaha bt i Love rashmi n aditti
Edited by Uussmann - 14 years ago
Amoli214 thumbnail
Hey Ussman, add me too, Rashmi (aka) Tappu is doing a fabulous job in Zara Nach Ke Dikha, i would love to see her dancing with Sushant and Aamir > they have the best chemsitry > very sexy!!!1 😃
NidhiMittal thumbnail
plz yr its my second request

add me toooooooooo.......................

i just love her...................so cute n soft n versatile dancers......
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plzzzz add me in
shez so cute .... i wanna c her dancing with amir they share a gr83 chemistry
best ov luck 2 rashmi
oyyehoyye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVE rashmi................
pliz ADD me in.........
SHE is one of the best ACTRESS & best DANCER in industry right now.......................
SHE IS AMAZING.................BEAUTY with BRAIN & COOL MOVES

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER......muahhhhhhhhhh
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
plzz add me in
shez so pretty ....shez fantastic actress and a gr83 dancer

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Rashami Desai's health woes

Stress levels are always high when you are a part of a competition and Zara Nachke Dikha is no indifferent to it. More so because our beautiful Masakalis (female celebrities) have taken on the Mastkalandars.

The performances are getting tougher and jaw-dropping as the competition gets fiercer. And it seems the tension and ever rising competition has already started having its affect on the contestants. After Sushant Singh Rajput and Karan Kundra the latest celebrity to suffer health woes is Rashami Desai. The actress was seriously ill during her solo performance which will be aired this weekend. So bad was her condition that she will be seen leaving the stage just after her performance. But her bad health didn't hamper her spirit of competition as she performed her act completely.

Informs a source, "Rashami's blood pressure plummeted so much so, that she could barely stand. She performed on Barso Re Megha from Guru. She had apparently incorporated her own steps thus improvising in the final act right on the stage. Judges however felt that Rashami is a fabulous dancer but her choice of song has gone wrong. She was feeling so weak that she was made to sit on a chair on the stage and left immediately after having heard the judges' comments."

We tried contacting Rashami but she was busy in her shoot.

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor rashmi
i hope she get well soon
i m gnna miss her in the show
gallu4eva thumbnail
i like her outfit in the pic
rosse12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail