arhaan's sort of look alike...

starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys don't you think john and arhaan look similar like their eyebrows and nose.  But i still think arhaan's better looking. 
I'm trying to post the pictures but i dunno how so i'll just set it as my display pic..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
noooooooooooooo yaaarr .. frm wich angle??? dey r totally oppposite ... arhaan ke compariosn mein to acchhe se acche actors bhi phail hai . batayi rahe hai!
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaddict

hey guys don't you think john and arhaan look similar like their eyebrows and nose.  But i still think arhaan's better looking. 

I'm trying to post the pictures but i dunno how so i'll just set it as my display pic..

Hey believe it or not abt 4 weeks i showed one of the modelling pics to one of my friend at work and told her that he was my latest crush. My friend who never watches any hindi serials but watches bollywood films straightaway said 'whats new i thgt u always liked John'. I looked at Arhaan's pic again and thgt he did look like John.

I do agree with u that Arhaan is handsome in his way but I like John too as he has alos looks very innocent as Arhaan

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 14 years ago
starrysky thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

noooooooooooooo yaaarr .. frm wich angle??? dey r totally oppposite ... arhaan ke compariosn mein to acchhe se acche actors bhi phail hai . batayi rahe hai!

a few similar features here and there but nothing big. the pic is on now
starrysky thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Hey believe it or not abt 4 weeks i showed one of the modelling pics to one of my friend at work and told her that he was my latest crush. My friend who never watches any hindi serials but watches bollywood films straightaway said 'whats new i thgt u always liked John'. I looked at Arhaan's pic again and thgt he did look like John.

I do agree with u that Arhaan is handsome in his way but lest not 4get John is buff.

thank you.  Their faces are similar but nothing more.  I knoww john is too buff, but i think if arhaan hits the gym to work on those biceps they would look a little more similar πŸ˜†  I think i've had this weight conversation with you before.....lol
damon_biteme thumbnail

thank you.  Their faces are similar but nothing more.  I knoww john is too buff, but i think if arhaan hits the gym to work on those biceps they would look a little more similar πŸ˜†  I think i've had this weight conversation with you before.....lol

Cld be. Even I think Arhaan does need to hit the gym. I find his body is not quite in proportion. His arms are too thin. Y'day when he was tending to his wound. I was looking at his arms and thinking he needs some muscles there. He needs to do a total body work out. Probably that is why he didn't take his shirt off y'day while applyiny turmeric on his hand.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
starrysky thumbnail

Cld be. Even I think Arhaan does need to hit the gym. I find his body is not quite in proportion. His arms are too thin. Y'day when he was tending to his wound. I was looking at his arms and thinking he needs some muscles there. He needs to do a total body work out. Probably that is why he didn't take his shirt off y'day while applyiny turmeric on his hand.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

haha excellent observation.  yeah for a thakur he needs more muscle.  but I guess his slim figure adds to his boyish charm😳
damon_biteme thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaddict

haha excellent observation.  yeah for a thakur he needs more muscle.  but I guess his slim figure adds to his boyish charm😳

Sahi Baat Bole Beta. Bahiya Thakur Ki Aulad Ho Thoda To Muscles Banao. You cld say the slim figure does add to his boyish. But I wld like to see him a little beefed up not too much as he wldn't appeal to me then. I mean Pratigya looks a little broader compared to him esp from rear. So if put on some muscles he they wld look look perfect.
starrysky thumbnail

Sahi Baat Bole Beta. Bahiya Thakur Ki Aulad Ho Thoda To Muscles Banao. You cld say the slim figure does add to his boyish. But I wld like to see him a little beefed up not too much as he wldn't appeal to me then. I mean Pratigya looks a little broader compared to him esp from rear. So if put on some muscles he they wld look look perfect.

yea, prats definitely looks stronger i think she could take him on any time.  She has like quarterback shoulders πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail
OMK why do people think John looks like everyone, early i read that someone thought John looks like Dev from Geet πŸ˜†
check here