The best & desired SR scenes-today and 2mrw..

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Frends...well this topic is gng to be short from my side...will make more later on...Now..the main reason to open this...Just out of the world...i am soo still in dream land of Siddhimaa..after seeing today;s episode...the scenes shown was just out of the universe..the dream sequences were sooo stuning..😳😍

1.Corridor Scene...the eyelock...😍then sid in the most beautiful trans for his love of his life in front of him..the files fall,then they bend and the most awesome scene with the sweetest bg..with sid lost in ridz😳...the words all in some other place..then back to reality..then the sweet thought and smile on sid...😍

2. Dressing Scene...who is assisting me in this case..i am siddhant modhi..sees her hands.the most beautiful ever he has seen..then looks at each other.πŸ˜›.then the heart beat analysis...heart beat fast and slow...his own heart desc...then ridz ki definition..then the nurse leaves...she is lost whom does she ask to tie her gown,,she looks at sid with innocence and turns arounf,,,he comes close to her..from behind,,,he slowly ties her knot on her waist..her hair flying in his faceπŸ€ͺ..he gently pushes her strands of delicacy..then her neck from back...ohhh god let me just float here..was sid;s thoughts..then he ties and was about to kiss her there.😍.then comes to reality..or his senses..u can say..ridz in fornt of her..again that cute smile...😳

3. Operation scene..ohh sid where thou art...kaha hai tumahre dyaan..scissors..nooo..he is lost in her..dream of sweetness..scissors..dr..siddhant..scissors..from behind..he comes back..he gives to her..then small eye steal..cotton..nooo he is gone phir se..cotton...he gives..a brush of fingers.,.ridz gives a look of intensity..then sid again gone to the world of love...

4.Precap Scene of Possesion..he pulls her into a room..his one hand around her petite waist..and the other grasps her arm,,looks into her eyes.😳..with pain..want..aggression..and love..the most..i dont want to talk on work ..but on us.πŸ˜‰..ridz.stunned..in fear of loosing herself into him..whch she does nt want to..she with closed eyes and also at the same time wanting to be there onlyπŸ€—..said ...i dont want to speak to u..then with more passion and anger with a fuse..he pushes her with angst but with delicacy at the same time onto the wall..i want to speak to u once....the pain..the hurtness..the love in his eyes were never seen so much in sid by ridz..she looking at him with trance..a worth wait for all of usπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

❀️EK DUM COMPLETE PAISE VASOOL  SHOW OF SR ...SIDDHANT & RIDZ TO FULLEST!❀️

Desired scene Now...A Dance Sequence..a dream will be more than wat we can ask...but if it is in reality...it would be a dream come true at the same time.😳.A passio  filled yet gentle...beautiful portrayed...a romantic number which is sooo desired and wanted..with sid in so much with ridz...and ridz equally giving in to him..flowing in her emotions and feelings for him..both lost in each other..the best dance ever..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

So guys give me your suggesstions and scenes which ever and wat type u want here..al ur thoughts..ideas...different scenes on our ever adorable SR..πŸ˜›

Now i need to go..will come back for feedback...do keep it coming...please no bashing or unwanted negative thought s or coments on this topic...who does nt to read or give any ideas..keep away..or reports will be send..thanx😊

Bye guys...Love Siddhima and they Rule!πŸ˜‰
Edited by rosette80 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautful analysis of the SR scenes today

lovely post

the corridior scene was cute, rids stood there for a long time to get pass sid, hahaha

loved they eye locks.

a fav part myn was the gown scene, Sid ne imagaination mein rdis ko gown pehnaya, loved hsi expressions

but the highlight of the day was indeed the precap, Gosh what a sizzling clip, loved sid's eyes in the scene and how rids was half heartedly telling him to leave,

waiting for mon

norzar

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up.

Cant wait for next week..Although I doubt they would actually talk much during the scene shown in pre-cap for now am happy that we at least got that scene.

Not sure what everyone felt, but to me this shows indications of Sid coming off his "Mahanta" mode....
beautiful post and wonderfuly said itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

i thought that scene wasn't a dream sequence but i really like it and i like everythign about sidma today.

even i thought he was about to kiss her neck, but no...i guess not yet.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!😊...i loved the way you described SR scenes....today they were magical!😍
Hey anjali

Wonderful post!!😊

I loved  all the scenes today especially as they were so unexpected!!

Sid and ridhimma rocked with their chemistry!😳
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah totally today's epi was just filled with SR magic ...I am gonna watch the repeat tonight and on Mondays as well[not to mention after watching million of times on YT] hehe
Going crazyyyy
tell me abt it

i was literally sweating in my AC room when he wiped her hair bk while tieing the dori....ufffffffffffff

also they were soooooooooooo close..

i sooooooooooo wanted him to kiss her neck

also the corridor scene.............i found it really cute the way imaginary ridzy was scolding sid

ufffffffffffffffffff..........2days epi made up for all the anger i had for the drag

plus the precap ................MAAR DALA YAAR

i feel like using the time machine and mk it monday 8pm NOW

thank u cvs.....................JERAN = ELECTRICITY

i am already dead and goen to sidma world
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post,  Today SR were so adorable loved a lot and wanted to see on monday. Really felt bad on having 2 more days,48hrs inbetween. Seriously SR scenes today created the MMAAGGICC again after a long time. In such a short period their chemistry is the WOW factor in SR. Loved to watch more scenes of SR.....😍