DHKJ 28th & 29th Highlights

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
The updaters are not available and am filling in for them😳

April 28th

SK works overtime for a courier service early morning and he works for the post office in the evening by pulling heavy carts😭Preet feels bad and go to chachicji to ask for some amount but chachiji refuses to give money as they had refused to help her damaad when he needed😡 Preeti offers SK to help him by going for a job as she is his ardhanginiand need to share not only rights but also responsibilities😳, she asks ammaji for permission but ammaji refusesSumi and Rishi see SK pulling the heavy cart and Rishi taunts Sumi😡 Vina calls Preeti and tellls her that he couldnt find babuji Preeti worried and prays to Kanhaji to show her some way to get money. She suddenly gets a way. Later SK comes with some amount of money but couldnt arrange for the full amount. Preeti says she has arranged some by selling her jewelllery and SK is surprised and moved😳 They tell ammmaji and Ritu is not happy. Next day Preeti gets him the money bag but the money is missing😲

April 29th

SuPre panics and search everywhere, ammaji worried and Ritu happy. She rememebers how she stole the money. Preeti later come to Ritu's room and sasys he need to seacrh the room, and Ritu cunningly throws the bag with money out through the window. SK worried in hospital. Later Preeti consoles him not to worry its his hard earned money and kanhaji will not do things to him. All sitting disappointed.

PRECAP: their neighbour brings the packet with money saying he got it from outside their house andRitu is worried.

Sorry for any mistakes or if I left any part.. I use the FF button liberally that there is every chance that I miss any😆
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
U'r an angel!! I haven't been able to watch these past few days and was dying to know what was happening!
Thanks sooooooooo much!! :D

*hug*

Oh and also,

*drumroll*

3 cheers for Uma di!
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Ritu is such a monster. I hate her more than Ammaji and Saroj. Okay maybe as much as Saroj.. okay slightly less than Saroj.. lol.
She is definitely most infuriating and disgusting! Does hse even realise a person could die while she is immaturely trying to defeat Preeti. Seriously!! Uggghhh.

That said. thanks again Uma di! :D :D :D

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Uma.  The epis now are so boring.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanxxxx so much for the highlights nd the precap update!!!😃
nowadayz I'm just surviving on the updates!!!😕 It's got quite boring these days😔...
ohh wow!!but I'd surely try to catch up 2moro's epi😳....wanna c Ritu's plan going flopp!!!😛🤣
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks Uma.  The epis now are so boring.

Yes, Malli, Indeed it wasOuch.. you can make it out from the length of my update🤣

Well Nisha, me angel😲never😈

You are welcome manasi😳. dont worry, you didnt really miss by skipping those epis🥱

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank so much.Your the Best,
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights..!!!
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Uma, you're the best.