29thAprlWntUpdt- Abhi gets a job/Neetu finds meds

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:Sweet Shop : neetu telling Omi that she wants to have strawberry shake.. She keeps pleading him by holding his hand and he keeps looking at her and then she realizes thats she pulls her hand off.. Then Omi gets it for her and she is happy and starts having the strawberry milk shake.. And then She offer Omi also from the same straw and he also starts drinking it looking in her eyes and smiling..And then Neetu also blushes ..

Sc2:12/24 KB: Barsaati:
Abhi on he bed seeing his mobile and then throws its down Simi comes there looking at him and then the camra focus on Bhalla's note and then Simi comes forward and then suddenly stops the note follan down and thinks .. Then she goes to pick it up and puts it in her bag.. Then Simi asks Abhi what happened Then Abhi says I am worried if that guy is giving the job to someone else.. then Simi says don't worry and call him up Matarani will do everything right..

Then He calls up and finds out from Micro consultant abt his job ..Then the consulting guy says that yeah the guy from 24/12 KB .. then Abhi says its not 24/14 KB but 12/24 KB.. then that guy says O we have sent the package already no wonder it has not reached you.. Your profile was accepted by Micro constulanats and then Abhi soo excited says Yes.. Then Simi asks what happened then Abhi said He said.... and then Abhi says Shit i did'nt hear him completly and cut his call...😆.. Abhi starts laughing and Simi also and they hug  

Sc3:Dagger residence:
Neetu and Omi come back .. The driver tells Omi thats he needs to tell somthing.. Then Omi tells Neetu that you go inside i will come.. Then the driver shows a dent on the car and tells Omi that the dent has to be fixed.

Sc4:Daggar residence: Neetu goes inside.. She spots Nakul tallking to Omi's doc .. She quickly goes near the door to hear and then she hears the doc telling that this is the medicinie.. nakul says fine.. Then the doc tells him to make sure that he gives the doses correctly.. Then the doc tells that if there is any change in his behaviour please tell me.. nakul says Ok fine you keep this and he gives money and tells that send the bill to my office.
Neetu comes out from her hiding and tells herself I wonder what expensive medicine is this I need to find out.

Sc5:12/24 KB Hall: Milli and Anuj are talking with RS.. Anuj tells Milli that he will drop her to college.. Manju calls out to Anuj and tells that on the way go to the jewllers shop and keep the jewles which is in her hand to keep it there and get money.. Anuj says what.. Then Manju says don't worry when we get money we will get it back but now we are broke. Then Abhi comes with Simi and tells " Why aunty ji !!!"

Then he continues that in the job market there is a news that Abhi Tarneja has got ajob.. All are in smiles😊 and Abhi touches Manju and RS's feet.. Then Manju says due to matarani everything is getting better.. All the black clouds have gone.. Then Manju tells Simi we need to keep Matarani's Chowki and then Simi and Abhi hug Manju..

Sc6:Daggar residence:
Omi meets Doc.. Doc says I have given the medicines, Please take it in time.. Then Nakul calls Omi to give the medicine .. and Nakul hands him the tablet and water and Omi takes it.. Neetu is watching all this..Nakul smiles after Omi leaves.

Sc7:Daggar residence Omi Neetu room:
Neetu is walking in the room and then Omi comes and says that it was a great day today I had such fun and then after eating sweet things I had medince it was oo bitter.. then Neetu Then asks Omi why does nakul keep the pills with him..

Omi says I don't remember to take it so he makes sure I have it.. And then Omi tells I will go and freshen up and he leaves.. Neetu talks to herself that how will Nakul trust anyone .. Nakulis noty truthworthy himself and she decides to get to know abt the medicnines.

Sc8:Daggar residence: Nakul gets ready to go to office early and dadi asks how come he is going early.. Then he tells his car is not working and its in the garage and I am taking Omi's car.. please inform him
neetu hears all this and she goes to Nakul's room and closes the door of his room.. She starts searching for the medicine.. Dadi is walking in the hallway and goes towards Nakuls room..neetu is searching in the night stand dwarer when Dadi comes near his room and sees a broken vase and then calls Ram deen and tells him to remove it.. Neetu is scared..  

Sc9: Delhi Roads: Nakul is travelling in his car and is looking at files. Then he sees a bill on the floor of the car from City hospital and its on the name of Neetu.. He wonders when Neetu has taken Omi to the hospital then why is the bill on Neetus name but the patient is Omi.. Is this a mistake or something is behind it..

Sc10: Daggar residence: Dadi goes out from the area and then Neetu continues searching for the tablet.. Caretaker comes to Dadi and tells I need to take Milk for Nakul.. Dadi tells Nakul has left, I wonder when the kids will learn to eat and then leave the house..

Sc11: Nakul still in the car and tells the driver we need to go to city hospital.. Just then he gets a call from his office.. Then the guy tells that the file needs the signature.. then The officer says you siad you will get the file sent.. then Nakul tells couldn't you remind me .. Then Nakul calls that guy bewakoof and then he tells the driver to take him home at once.. nakul reaches Daggar residence and the phone rings.. Its from home itself he telsl the driver that its ok i am at home I will see

Sc12: Nakul's room: Neetu is searching for the medicne and finally she finds it.. Then She telsl herself nakul's truth will be out..
Dadi outside Nakuls room trying to contact Nakul.. Then Neetu comes out and is slowly going and then Dadi asks her are you not going to also sit to have breakfast..

Neetu says i will sit and I will just call Omi and come. Nakul comes there and looks at Neetu who glares at him back Scene freezes..

Precap: Kalavati(RB's mom) calls someone for a property /place next to 12/24 KB She wants to shift next tio 12/24 KB😆 Then she hangs up.. Then RB wonder and kalavati tells that I will move next to 12/24 KB and make the life of the sethis miserable😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks Shanti . There was not much in today;s epsiode. Abhi got the job that was a higlight
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update!
Naivedya thumbnail
Great update Shanti, thanks so much! I'm liking Neetu more and more every day. Glad the CVs are starting to redeem her character. I am happy that there were some cute Nomi moments today. ☺️ 
Congrats to Abhi for getting a job! 👍🏼
Oh no, if Bhalla and his mum move next door to 12/24 will Bhalla be a peeping tom and watch Simi secretly? Ewwwww!
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the lovely update i wonder wat will happen y cant rb and his mum leave kb alone! finally neetu is gettin sumwhere wid wat nakul does and her scenes wid omi are sooooooooooooo cute!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. god wen will we be rid of disgusting bhalla and his mother!!!😡
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks , imissed the episode  and it was a gr8 update
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the update....
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!