Sid-Ridz The confrontation should be like ..

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think the following should happen between SR.

R : Papa arman is not the reason for my decision.
 Sh : Then who is the reason ?

R: Sid and only sid.
 Sh : ...
 R: Yes sid. I am tired. I am tired of people making decision on my behalf. I know this critirion in Arman.  
 But, sid.. I thought Sid is very different, much more balanced.  But no: I was wrong.
 I never expected this from Sid.
Sh: Can you please explain me more .
R: He took the decision that Arman is better for me. He went ahead and sent the divorse papers.
Further, he also convinced Arman about the same. Set out in mission to push me towards Arman with all his powers.  How can
he do that ?

Sid enters suddently.

S: That is not true Ridhimma.

Shanky left the room for the couple.

S: I never like to take your decision. Not just yours, anybody's for that matter. I believe every individual should
make their own decisions.  
 I only want to know your decision. I want to know it, so that
I can completely support it.

R: But I told you my decision. I told you you are my present. Then ...

Sid interrupted.

S: Did you ? Think properly ridhimma, Think .. Did you ? No . I am sorry you did not ..
R : (interrupting) I told you many times you are my present.
S:  Yes ridhima you mouthed those words and I heard them many times.  But I dont want you to chose me because of
some social obligations. That is not right Ridhima.  That kind of a decision will always turn out of the harmful in future.
You should only choose me ...

R: (interrupting) Sid I did not chose you for some obligations. How can you even think like that  ? On the day we were to
meet in Pune, you know my decision. You know it right. I indicated quite clearly in phone that I would  like to go ahead. Did you
hear go ahead .. And that go ahead not just because you were my husband, but also because my liking towards you has started crossing the borders..

sid was elated looking towards with most surprising and pleasant looks.

R: Sid, I was broken .. Completely in pieces, because of the  'great' (stresses this word with maximum anger) decision some one took on my behalf. Shattered.
You entered. Joined those pieces. Remade me. Made me understand lot of new things.  Made me to laugh. Made me an human again. Yes, you made me again a human. I started feeling the life again. How can I not admire such a person .. How can I not ? How can I keep myself away from such a person and once
I decided to go ahead, HOW, HOW SID... HOW do you think it is possible to retrace the steps. Where did all your understanding go . ?? WHERE ????

Sid just came out of a pleasant trance ....

Rid: And you did the same ... Took the decisions on my behalf.. HOW COULD YOU DO IT ?

Silence for few minites.
R : I have nothing else to say. Please I dont want anybody anymore in life. No more heart aches. Better to live alone without any expections and dissappointments.
YES .. I dont want you.. or anybody for that matter..

S:  (interupting, smiling widely) Thanks Ridhima. Thank you so much.  You made me the happiest person in world  today.  I am feeling on the top of the world. Thank you so
much..
After a small pause.

S: And I am sorry for troubling  you like this. Can you please not forgive me ? Please Ridhimma ... Cant you ??
Ridhima wants to say something angrily with a stuborne look.
S: (before Ridhima speaks) Actually the mistake is with both of us.
Ridima closes her mouth and looks surprisingly.

S: Yes, you are equally responsible for this misunderstanding.  You want to know how ?  If you want to share a good relationship, both the persons should
make efforts.  Yes ridhima both should make efforts .. I am relatively new to this and  I have been making efforts in understanding you.  

after small pause..

S:  But you, ridhima you.. I am sorry to say this, you did not even put that much effort as I did. Yes, ridhima YOU DID NOT.  When I am openly
expressing my uncomfortness about forcing my relation on you, why did you not even once, yes RIDHIMA not even once .. TRY to let me know
whole heartedly that this is not the case.  JUST sternly stating your decisions, could not convey this to me and I, I let you know that openly. But you
did not respond at all to this uncomfortness in me.  WHY ridhima. I understand, you are perturbed seeing Arman back, are confused, dealing with it.
But ridhima not only that I should understand this uncomfortness in you, you should also look around and see my uncomforbalities, especially
when you consider me important. In fact you did not even have the requirement to judge my uncomfortness, I was openly disclosing it to you, not ONCE...
but  many  a times Ridhima.  WHY Ridhima WHY, you did not pay attension to clear my confusion.

Ridhima was wonderstuck..

S: When I saw you not clearing my confusions, but always crying away and appearing troubled. What can I do ? I had to judge you. YES RIDHIMA
you forced me to judge you... It was YOU who forced me to judge YOU. You are very important for me RIDHIMA. Your happyness is very important for
me. When I felt, I myself am the cause for your sadness, I could not take it RIDHIMA. YES, thats when I took all those decisions ...

Ridhima was watching him without blinking ..

S: Ridhima both of us made mistakes. Hopefully we learn from these mistakes and work better in the future. If you understand and agree with what I am
saying, I will be the happiest person. Our relation would be succesful not just today but even in future only if both us participate actively .. And I will
accept you in my life only if you are willing to participate actively.. I will waiting eagerly for a positive answer from you.

S: Ridhima, one more thing. Often the person judges the surroundings based on his/her past, even if the surrounding are new.
It is very natural phenomenon.  But slowly their judgement changes when they observe and gather the new surroundings.  You went through a very
serious relationship in the past. It is natural very natural to judge me also in the shadows of your old relationship. But please RIDHIMA slowly look
for the differences.. I know you are doing it. But do it also when any new situation appears similar to your past situations.  It in reality can be
different than what you are thinking.  Please RIDHIMA SID is not ARMAN !!! He has a different set of problems ..  Please try to understand me
as SID only.

Sid turns to leave. Takes few steps.. comes back, looks with a sweet smile towards the stone like Ridhima .. carasses her cheeks with lots of love.

S: I love you ridhima. Love you so much. You are best thing that happened to me. Please come back quickly. ... Please..

He leaves..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I told you. It is Stupendofabulouslyfantastical. ๐Ÿ˜
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwww...i am wonderstruck and dumb tooo...wat marvellous and fascinating confession...wish it happens soon..and ridz also breaks into his armans andsasys not married..but as i want to be with u and love u now...then the whole will be united!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It is just AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING..

How many times I will have to tell the CV that we can make better creatives

Gosh.. That was touchy, classic n most of all, TOTAL Siddhimaish โ˜บ๏ธ

Keep it up hun! lovedddddddd it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing confession!!! After reading it.. I feel like why couldnt this happen today???? why why?? there is always a hope right!!!! and there is tomorrow and next week๐Ÿ˜†
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dhan te Nan............You rock girl with beautiful write ups...!! Wonderful.....hope CVs goes through ur written amazing piece....it will boost TRP charts with milestone lolz...!! once again nicely written !!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post dear, love your creativity

norzar
pavs thumbnail
just brilliant....if this happens its criously gonna make me drool
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3