Session 2 - AR/SR Difference in Kuch Kuch Hota hai

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

DMG's academy to clear Utter confusions

Okie Kidz it seems you people didn't like last session.. πŸ˜• 

Anyways okie aalsiyo *Lazies* won't ask any question and directly come to the session

Session 2 - Difference between Kuch Kuch Hota hai...

After mathematical proof of Duppata difference, we will now prove this using chemical analysis...

Needed skill -
Fundamental sense of humor, difference between acid and base

Lab Instructions:
please refrain from any sort practical at home without proper guidance  

Aim:
to get the difference between AR/SR Kuch kuch hota hai

For these chemical reactions we need catalyst, but before getting on to catalysts we first examine the characteristics of all the chemicals involved in the reactions

'R' is common chemical in both the reactions so lets analyze 'R' behavior first

'R' it's a aggressive chemical when mixed with confusion can generate acidic reaction and bad odor which sometimes can be unbearable

'A' is a very fond chemical and can be used with different chemicals to produce same lovie dovie effect, so can be widely use in all kinds of love reactions, it has intense property of make people out of logic.

'S' newly found chemical, which turned out as a great discovery, but still some scientist have doubts in its capabilities, one prominent attribute of this chemical is badtaameezism, which can make rapid reactions when come in close vicinity of chemical posses chudalism, this reaction can be real mesmerizing till you're not effected by A's intense property of making you logic-less.

Now the catalyst required for K2H2 reaction between them AR and SR

AR -
BasketBall Court, FE effects, breeze, kangan, payal, "asmani rang ho"

SR  - not so convincing hatred, Airport Trolley, cake to throw on each other, police ke dande, first Aid
PS - BasketBall was used as a catalyst for SR too but it was a failed attempt and will never tried again as they were equally reactive before and after

So the analysis shows - for AR K2H2 reaction we need a proper proportion of Breeze, FE, eyelock with full of Pyaar, a tint of asmaani rang ho'
Which create a base reaction of soothing K2H2, which further can produce, hooking up duppata everywhere, and in extreme conditions can end up
A -> R + Kangan (base) 2
or A -> R + Payal
Now after all this analysis it comes out to be cool and sweet tasting reaction'  

Now let's check SR reactions
To perform this reaction for best results we need both the chemicals in their extreme state of Chudailism and Badtameezism, once you find them in the proper state, you just need to bring them in front of each other, with their extreme acidic nature they won't take any time to create sizzling chemical.

This chemical creates different acidic reaction one very rapidly found reaction is "FATAK".. . eyelocks with full of non convincing hatred' Their K2H2 many times referred as O2H2 (oopz oopz hota hai)

So Kidz.. now  I think I am clear with the difference, rest you people need to study and come up with any new findings or questions ....

PS: me bad in chemistry no offence to any one who loves chemistry, I am more than happy to accept ma mistakes...

Edited by monar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@monar:- You really are amazingly talented. Coming up with such a good post I simply don't have words to describe the one you wrote. My best points in the whole post

"So the analysis shows - for AR K2H2 reaction we need a proper proportion of Breeze, FE, eyelock with full of Pyaar, a tint of asmaani rang ho'
Which create a base reaction of soothing K2H2, which further can produce, hooking up duppata everywhere, and in extreme conditions can end up
A -> R + Kangan (base) 2
or A -> R + Payal
Now after all this analysis it comes out to be cool and sweet tasting reaction'  

Now let's check SR reactions
To perform this reaction for best results we need both the chemicals in their extreme state of Chudailism and Badtameezism, once you find them in the proper state, you just need to bring them in front of each other, with their extreme acidic nature they won't take any time to create sizzling chemical.

This chemical creates different acidic reaction one very rapidly found reaction is "FATAK".. . eyelocks with full of non convincing hatred' Their K2H2 many times referred as O2H2 (oopz oopz hota hai)"

Keep up the good work.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@monar- i wanna become ur student  and u be my teacher on how to make such amazing posts πŸ‘
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow mona...kya baath hai....analysis ho tho aise!!!πŸ‘
monar thumbnail
@psarada - Hey thnx dear... hope you enjoyed πŸ˜‰

@Bhavi - I thought you're among ma IshtuDents πŸ˜•.. you back to class

@Anjie.. where were you kid πŸ˜›
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don' like chemistry!!😭

Sab kuch Dimaag ke upar se chala gaya🀣

Teacherji,I need remedial  classes!!

BTW,a good post!πŸ‘
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

I don' like chemistry!!😭

Sab kuch Dimaag ke upar se chala gaya🀣

Teacherji,I need remedial  classes!!

BTW,a good post!πŸ‘

Even I never liked chemistry till I have watched SR Chemical reaction πŸ˜‰.. by the way apart from basic knowledge of chemistry you need lil' sense of humor .. so you're in kid.. you will understand everything pakka
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow..yaar luved sids part..!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Main Agayi!

ok lets see..
the chemicals R and S have no reactions when simply poured into each other. They stay apart like water and oil.
However, the catalyst known as airport trolley aggravates chemical R into agression mode. The bad odor coming out of it stings chemical S, which brings out the badtameezism in it. So now that both are very active, the chemicals start working at extreme speed, with chudailism finally being brought out of chemical R.
The cake throwing, police, and first aid further adds on to the mixture, which would cause an overload.'
 Thus, the S-R combination starts to burn and brings out fireworks due to the mix with the newly-founded capabilities of chemical S and the not so convincing hatred.

My conclusion, both chemicals are non-responding wastes which look for the right catalysts to be activated upon each other..

Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣Great post Monar!!!

OMG so much to understand. The elements and compounds chosen were great and R being a contast  maybe you need to bring in an equilbrium formula 🀣🀣🀣🀣