anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
28/04/2010

Interview: Udita Goswami on 'Chase'

Udita Goswami talks about Jagmohan Mundhra's 'Chase'.

Udita Goswami

Excerpts from an interview:

Q. How would you describe 'Chase'?

A. I'd call it an action thriller.

Q. What is your role in the film?

A. My role is that of a nurse, Nupur Chauhan. It is a very interestingly placed character.

Q. Do you consciously choose to act in thrillers?

A. This is one question everyone is asking me. In Bollywood, you don't get too many options when it comes to films. It will either be a love story, an action thriller, action, a comedy or a romantic comedy. I fall under the thriller category, and I will keep doing thrillers.

Q. You are seen riding a bike in the promos. Did you learn to ride a bike for this film?

A. I am from Dehradun and the first thing that girls learn there is how to ride a bike. So riding a bike was not a big deal at all. It is very simple. I learnt how to drive a car much later, because my father would never allow me to touch the car.

Q. You have a very different look in the music video.

A. They wanted me to go all out in the music video. I looked really different.

Q. How was it working with Jag Mundhra?

A. He is very calm and I am very hyper on the sets. It was a very good combination and our energies matched well. He is a very talented director and I am very fortunate to having worked with him.

Q. Describe your experience working with Anuuj.

A. It was very different working with him. A lot of actors act very smart on the sets saying that if they don't get this or that, they will leave the sets. Nobody actually does that. But Anuuj could really do it because he was also the producer. At times, he staged a walk out, but he came back. He had the power to do it.

Q. How is the music of 'Chase'?

A. The 'Chase' album is a mixed bag of goodies. The music suits every situation and mood in the film. You would really want to listen to them.

Q. What is the USP of the film?

The USP, definitely, is "Raw Action". It has interesting twists and turns, and Jag Mundhra is coming out with a film after a very long time.

Source: MovieTalkies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ummmm, what movie is this???? 🤔🤔🤔

And, shes still in Bollywood? What was her last film??🐷