28thAprtWntUpdt- Abhi Simi have their night!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB Barsaati:Barsaati is all decorated and both Abhi and Simi are surprised who has done it.. They both are smiling and walking looking at all the lit up !! There are beautiful drapes around everywhere.. They turn and see milli there and Simi nods asking if she did it and milli nods back aknowledging it !!

Then Abhi gives her a flying kiss and he makes Simi kiss his hand and gives the flying kiss.. Milli grabs the fiss and leaves.. BG music starts " Janey Yeah Keysaa Huaa!!"Janney yeah kya hoaa!![Donno the mivie name beautiful song ] Abhi holds Simi and then she closes his eyes and then goes inside the house..

Then he looks around and she comes out wearing a beautiful red saree and  shakes her feet  to wake up Abhi.. Abhi looks at her and she looks stunning and she keeps looking at him [BG is still going on !!] and then Abhi turns around.. 😳

Simi is annoyed and she goes in front of him and he touches her ears and says beautiful with his fingers and then She takes a kala teeka out of her eye linner and puts it behind her ears !! 😳and then He takes her closer to kiss and there are fireworks and they look up and see so much fireworks..😳

Then they both smile and laugh and ABHI picks up Simi [WOW THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM DO THAT CV"S THANKS MERE KWAISH PURI KI !!!] And he takes her slowly  inside the room.. The room is also lit..😍

Sc2: 12/24 KB Next morning:
Manju is doing puja and chanting to matarani.. Milli comes there and takes a glass of water.. Manju asks Milli if Simi got up .. milli says let them sleep.. They need it and thank god today we are not on the street and we are back in our house..Manju smiles and hugs Milli😊

Sc3:Barsaati:
Abhi is sleeping  and he wakes up slowly with the sun rays falling on him A shadow covers the rays and he opens his eyes and sees Simi standing infront of him with her hair wet and loosely tied She tells him to get up its morning .. She is blushing and she says jo bhi tha who chalega [did'nt understand sorry 😊 Then he says chor ko janay ko nahi doonga and Kal raat ko chor nay saab kuch choriya.

.Then Simi says that that job which was suppose to get I hope its not gone[Again I did'nt hear what was going on Sorry friends😊] Then Abhi says O ha. and Simi gets up to go .. Then Simi tells Abhi who is still in bed that you get freshen up and I will get the tea.. and wonders if everyone was waiting for her down stairs..😊 Then Abhi who is streaching himself says you also lie down next to me we can leasurly get up !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. Then Simi says are you not  ashamed even Sun god is seeing us...
Then Abhi says Areey Yaar and he smiles.😊

Sc4:12/24 Kitchen: Manju telling Milli to move her hands quickly and get the things done.. Then Simi comes there and wishes Good morning Milli and Manju.. Milli also wishes back Simi is glowing  and then Simi tells that i will quickly make tea donno why I did'nt get up early this morning..

Manju says Thats fine after soo many days you slept well and got up peacefully..Then Simi is smiling thinking about last night and Abhi touching her and she is smiling away.. And putting excess sugar and falshes of him lifting her.. Manju notices it and asks Simi why she is putting so much sugar !! Then Milli says yeah she must be still in her sleep πŸ˜‰.. 😊
Abhi comes wearing a blue polo neck shirt and say Good morning Aunty to Manju.. Simi is full excited to see him[WOW i am soo glad the glow is back on SIMI CV's pllllzzzz keep us happy !!!😊]

Abhi keeps looking at Simi and she also blushes.. Then Abhi sits on the dinning chair.. and then Simi says I will get cups..😳 Then Abhi keeps seeing her Milli notices all this..And Simi says I will give tea and come and she goes.. Milli keeps seeing Abhi looking at Simi.. Manju notices this and tells Milli to start preparing the breakfast.. Then Milli says Simi di will do it .. and then she asks Abhi Kyun Abhi Then he says yeah yeah !!!πŸ˜†

Sc5:Daggar Residence: Neetu walking up and down in the varanda.. Omi comes and says Dadi is waiting for us in the dinning areea for breakfast Then Neetu says I am feeling quinsy and I don't know what i want to eat..πŸ˜• then Omi says I know the doc told me during pregnancy you will feel like eating all sorts of things.. then Neetu asks but i don't know what i want .. then Omi says no worries I will take you for eating 😊

Sc6:12/24 KB Dinning table:
Abhi is sitting at the dinning table and looking at Simi who is setting up the table and he gets up to walk near her and she stands still and he moves her hair away from her fave and touches her chin [Me in full smiles πŸ˜†] Then there is a noise and its Anuj who comes and sits Abhi also sits back at his place and Simi is giving everyone Nastha..[breakfast] All are happy.. Abhi keeps looking at Simi.. And then Simi is helping RS .. Abhi does ishara to ask Simi to come and sit next to him..She nods πŸ˜‰ Milli is seeing all this.. Then Manju who is looking at Abhi looking at Simi asks if he liked the parathas then Abhi who is still looking at Simi says its done very wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Abhi says I am eating it its very tasty, but Manju says you have'nt started as yet..

Then Abhi says O yes I haven't .. πŸ˜†Then Anuj says give the constultants number I will give him my bio data.. Now the market is also picking up i will also start looking for a job soon..Abhi says yes 

And then he gets up and walks towards Simi and then holds her hand and takes her away  Bg song " Dil mai basi saas teray liya " He takes her to the living room and then he starts his slow dance..😍😳
😳
Anuj calls out to AbhiπŸ˜† who is actually dreaming the dance sequence and then Abhi says I will eat the parathas its good.. Then Manju asks whats the problem is there any tension..Then Abhi says that no I am worried about my job .. manju says no worried matarani will take care of everything😊
[Job gaye tel lenay he is just waiting to woo his wife more and more πŸ˜‰]

Sc7:Delhi Street Shop: Omi bring Neetu to a street shop and tells her you get everything here.. And he tells her you start with sweet..😊 She starts eating sweet then gol gappa..
Omi keeps looking at her and smiling😳

Sc8: Bhalla residence: RB is sitting in the living room annoyed.. And then Mummyji comes and says see Gollu I have brought Aaloo paratha, πŸ˜›See you have become soo week.. RB is annoyed and says I will not be in peace untill I get those Sethis  what they deserve .. Then Mommy ji says don't worry everything will be alright and please eat and if you don't eat I will not eat also..😑

Then RB's phone rings, Its Anita on the otherside asking weither she is talking to the new owner of 12/24 KB..😊 Then RB says if I had'nt called you bhabhi then you know what.. then he says i am not anywhere now πŸ˜‘ They got the stay order.. Then Anita says that you are telling me now.. then what says Bhalla shall i give you a telegrram πŸ˜†.. Then Anita hangs up and says toherself O So everything is alright in 12/24 KB..Scene freezes..😑

Precap: Neetu is searching the drawer for something. Then she tells herself now Nakul's truth will be out!😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]
Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks Shanti!! Party!! SimBhi SR yaayyy!
Naivedya thumbnail
Good episode. So Simbhi finally got their SR! πŸ˜†
Abhi was very cute today, and Simi with her "afterglow"...nice! Loved the Nomi (Neetu and Omi) scenes also. Omi is such a sweetheart. I really hope Neetu falls in love with him one day.

Thanks very much for the update!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shanti ....
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey S 05...
Nice update.....very detailed...really liked...since I don't always have the time to watch the show..I look forward to reading the updates...
Keep it up...
byeeeeeee
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! Hope they get rid of RB for once & for all!
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti thanks you for the update
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the awesome update
wonder wat anita will do now
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail