"kalyug"ek ki takleef dusre ka tamasha

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Note: I request my dear friend srkluver to don't read this post..as I don't wanna hurt her….

So guys,, you can see that now everything is going in the way our angel tapu wants.. and its time to see rozi mis and her dogie on screen,, I don't want you to wait so long lets start the action…  veer brings the devil at home…. His eyes are wet with tears… tapu does pairi pona hardly and holds his hand and drag him upstarts to their room…veer looks at his mai..like a child who is being sent to hostel forcefully ..there is an eye lock of mai and veer and the background song is…main kabhi,batlata nahi per ichha pe marta hon main maa… yun toh main dikhlata nhi,,uski parwa kerta hon main maa..tujha sab ha pata,,ha na maa??? Tujha sab ha pata meri maa???..... then the journey to the room ends and veer is in his torture cell now,,tapu pushes him to fall on the bed and the background music is,, jab bhi kabhi tapasya mujha,jo zor se,bed pe girati ha maa….meri nazar,,dhondhe tujha…sochon yehi,,tu aa ke bacha le gi maa… tapu se main yeh kehta nhi,,per main seham jata hon maa…chahre pe aane deta nahi,did hi dil mein ghabrata hon maa…tujha sab ha pata………… the she locks the door and starts singing

Holey holey..dheere dheere,,aaja meri baahon mein aaja na…pyasi pyasi mar jaon gi aise mujhko aise tu sata naa…… na ker na ker zara bhi fikar..aa ja tujha heaven dikhaon gi…..and veer says..i don't know what to do I don't know what to do,,tauba agay kya karon.She says shut up stop this drama now listen you majnu… if you want your laila happy then you'll have to sleep with me.

veer:no never,,,,tapu: yes and right now right here… if you want to me to give your desired statement to bhaiyya you'll have do what i want.

.veer: no…tapu: yess

veer:.,I cant,,tapu:no you can do it,,come you can do it  veer: no i cant

tapu:come on veer,,you can do it,,koshish kerne walon ki haar nhi hoti…himmat kerne walon ki haar nhi hoti..on hearing this he gets tear in his eyes…he thinks of ichha… takes the blessings from God…mujha maaf kerna main yeh sab bhaiya or ichha key liye ker raha hon" and then surrenders himself to the dracula queen…. Then in the morning tapu wakes up and see veer sitting in a corner on floor and crying badly so the  secret comments of both on the durghatna,,

veer: "oh tapasya tumne mujha kisi ko moun dikhane laaik nhi choda"

tapu: "oh veer tumne toh mujha collage key dino ki yaad dila di"

So with this the evil mission of this tapu the churail is complete now.. but it doesn't ends here her torture on him will continue in future as well,,now she will make a time table to harass him like,,12 pm ,,kiss time..2 pm hug time,,,4 pm,a tight hug with tea..6 pm ******** time and so on..and our veer will be full dead after this rape as he is was half dead before this… and he will spend whole of his life as a rakhail of tapasya thakur…it will be first time in the history that a female thakur will have a rakhail… for this honor she should be thankful to cvs…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excellnt post shonnu 👏
the churail taps will enjoy now ...her fruits of hard work ...for months she was trying to rape veer ..but has at last succeeded now...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arrre shonnnu hon awesome , u wrote wats in my mind , seriously this show is worse then torture cell , and hey wait how c an u not add icha ?? caz ppl still say its alll ichas fault as if icha asked veer to get raped
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol......nice post...
portrayed lady dracula taps so nicely..
but i pity poor veer being raped by taps
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaV

arrre shonnnu hon awesome , u wrote wats in my mind , seriously this show is worse then torture cell , and hey wait how c an u not add icha ?? caz ppl still say its alll ichas fault as if icha asked veer to get raped

sorry i forget to mention her,,actually i think i missed so many things as my mind was not at its normal state..😆.. and yes both ichha and mai will be praying for successful completion of veer's blatkaar,,
like mai: bhgwan aaj bahu ko himmat dena ke wo is karya mein safal ho aur mere lulla ko zyada takleef na ho
..and ichha: bhagwan meri tapu ki madad kerna veer ka rape ache se ker ley,, dont tell me that ichha no more loves her tapu....😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hon sorry to disappoint but i dont thnk icha would want veers life to be spiled even if she loves taps
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I agree SRKji should never read this post😆

Well written Sonuu👏...I hv no idea what to comment as I m still in super shock with the precap😕...I was prepared to See Veer falling on Tapwater's feet and all that..but Mangalsutra scene..wellll😕😕...Why they r using this Mangalsutra as a tool for this sick show😡...Its a very sarced symbol of married woman and here Tapwater is using the mangalsutra like a toy😡...

And yes Veer is an official Namard now...so he deserves all the torture 😆😆
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arre jyoti when the cv's have made mockery of marraige..
yeh mangalsutra kya cheez hai ...does it have any value for tappu lover cv's

aaj tappu kahegi mangalsutra pehnao ..then sindoor
and at the end she will say to veer ... mere joote / chappal lekar aao aur pehna do ...
and veer will be like..yes madam
be prepared ..who knows the cv's might show ..anything for that churail

and she will answer back to iccha for sure for that slap she recd from her
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

and at the end she will say to veer ... mere joote / chappal lekar aao aur pehna do ...

hey guys 
just chillllllllllllll
coz our cv's have the slogan

"Tappu k liye saala kuch bhi karega"

so not to get irkeddddddddddddd.
better stop watching dis crap.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

Ya the new article indirectly says Veer will become the official servant of Tapwater😆😆...So I won't b surprised if Sonuu's post actually comes true because the article also said Tappu's entry in bundela family will b a major high point in the show😆😆😆

Gosh this is blind love for a character😲..CVs can go to any heights to make sure Tappu wins the last round😕