Alok Nath in Ajmeri Baba Ad

whome thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This is for folks who watch Zee TV is USA. I don't know if this has been posted before but I happened to see the Ajmeri Baba ad featuring Alok Nath (he plays Thakur Saab in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli). He was saying "Agar apke pass business bacche shaadi ya koi bhi problem hoโ€ฆtoh Ajmeri Baba ko phone kare. 7 din mein aapki problem solve ho jaayegi).

Thakur Saab should have called Ajmeri Baba when he was thrown out of Swarna Bhavan to solve his problems. Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love it!

I've seen it many times on Zee.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I have seen it many times๐Ÿ˜†

but he doesn't play thakur from ghar ghar kheli. the add is veryy old, even before this show started. he just plays any normal babu jee๐Ÿ˜†
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, i've seen it many times...
whome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I have seen it many times๐Ÿ˜†

but he doesn't play thakur from ghar ghar kheli. the add is veryy old, even before this show started. he just plays any normal babu jee๐Ÿ˜†

yeah...in the ad he plays normal babujee (lol..i love that term). i put that in so people know what i'm talking about.

he had done that ad before the show? haha..then he should have remembered to call this baba as soon as he was thrown out of SB..๐Ÿคฃ

that baba seems to have answers to all our life problems.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: whome

yeah...in the ad he plays normal babujee (lol..i love that term). i put that in so people know what i'm talking about.

he had done that ad before the show? haha..then he should have remembered to call this baba as soon as he was thrown out of SB..๐Ÿคฃ

that baba seems to have answers to all our life problems.โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I know he didn't use his own service๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know, soo many baba's are out there๐Ÿ˜† I wonder what they tell you if u call them๐Ÿ˜†
whome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I know he didn't use his own service๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know, soo many baba's are out there๐Ÿ˜† I wonder what they tell you if u call them๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i bet they tell you you've had a lot of trouble in your life. you are paying for someone elses deeds....gimme $100 and i'll "pray" for you.

ohhh they also have a "free" black magic test! ya right.