written_update 27th april 2010 Summary

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys since I am not the scheduled updater for Tuesdays i will do a summary since Honeey...something didn't have time due to the exams issue... so here it goes...
epi starts with purva standing by the dinning table and she tells kamini that she wants to talk to her...and make her understand that she has nothing to do with Amar and also why he came for dinner....at the dinner table everyone arrive and take their seats purva passes food to mihir while Amar is staring mihir notices and asks purva to offer Amar food too....she pushes the plate to him...Amar is puzzled by this move of purva but doesn't say anything.... purva looks up and Amar and her have a eyelock...kamini gets mad by seeing this and gets up from to leave mihir asks her what happened you haven't even finished your food and leaving already...she says that i am very tired so I am gonna go upstairs and will rest...mihir says good night to her and so does Amar...kamini says good night to Amar with a bad attitude and says it sweetly to mihir and leaves...shalaka follows her...mihir gets a call and also leaves to give purva and Amar some privacy to talk...after mihir leaves purva calls  shamar's mother to clean the table....Amar asks purva whats wrong with her and that he wants to talk to her...but she excuses herself saying that its time  to make prem drink milk...and goes from there...mihir comes back and sees her leaving...he tells Amar not to worry and understand purva's condition as she has been through a lot lately...Amar says its getting late and that he should leave too...he leaves...upstairs purva is thinking that why all this is happening to her..why did Amar come here...mihir comes upstairs and asks purva why she is behaving like this with Amar and he tells her that i want to make everything right because once smirti comes back everything will be back to normal and that he understands in what situation she married him...he says that they should meet(Amar and purva) and he has promised this to Amar too that purva is only his eventhough he is married to her...and he promises the same to purva...purva says please stop don't try to become god and just be my friend...she says i am feeling guilty already and by this doing this your making it more difficult for me.... she says that my relationship with Amar has changed....she says no one knows when smirti will be ok and return and till then she doesn't want Amar to wait for her...she says he should move on with his life...and that she knows that she will have to leave this house after smirti comes back....the end...
Precap:purva again is explaining to kamini that she has nothing to do with Amar kamini says ok if you want me to believe you then call Amar and tell him that there cannot be any kind of relationship between you too...
Good day all
do Click the like button
Edited by yo-yo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u soo muchh dear...
actually due to my exam i was not able to come online....thnxxx
Cannibal thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeey_16

thank u soo muchh dear...
actually due to my exam i was not able to come online....thnxxx

no problem  i saw your post and thought would do it since I am the back-up updater anyways....but anytime you needed help just PM me about it...lol you could have told me yesterday about it...
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaapp u r rite but actually yesterday i thought after coming back i will do it but i just slept after being back and after that no power so thatssss why.......btw thanksss
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the written update :)
Cannibal thumbnail
No problem guys it's my pleasure