27/4 - Fun Post - HIMMAT of the day!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

1. Riddhima Modi asking Siddhanth Modi for his pen to sign the divorce papers.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.... Apne paas pen nahiin tha jo apne patidev se maange lag gayi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Riddhima's attitude and Sid's grim but volatile expression was to die for. The way Riddhima snatched the pen from Sid's hands was oh so JANUARY 2010.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....This is what you call HIMMAT of Mrs.Modi. Mr. Modi is going aag-baboola in his temper express and madam is rubbing it in by asking him for a pen to sign the papers he is so furious about. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. Shankypanks witnessing the WWF ka match between SR and not getting chakkars.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I mean if i was to see my daughter and son-in-law fighting like mud-rolling kids in school , my blood pressure would shoot beyond measures.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲....and his "sorry main baad mein aata hoon" indicated such a " lagey raho" attitude.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Sid-Riddz mahayudh scared away Shankypanks also.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.... this is what you call HIMMAT  of Mr. Shashank Gupta. Daughter Maharani and Son-in-law Maharaja are creating an akhaadaa in his house and he is cool.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.πŸ€—

P.S - Before displaying your grey cells and and your heart cells in my post , kindly read the humble request in my siggy box.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣...i felt the same way when she asked for the pen...honestly woman...divorce papers par sign aur woh bhi uske hi pen se....what attitude man !! i tell u !!πŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg i loved it  SR were amazing today
HEHEHE! 🀣 🀣

Aah . . nice post . . πŸ˜†
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I could not believe shanky ..dono ..maar dhaad kar rahe the ...and dr gupta .."main pati patni ke beech nahi aaoonga"..hey bhagwaan ...how idiotic !!πŸ˜†

jab is akhaade me ek shaheed ho jaye ga ta b aaoonga!!
Edited by sjain - 14 years ago
CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I got some more.

3. Sid's himmat of performing the controversial grab.

4. Armaan's himmat showing up on the doorstep of Shanky to maango the haath of his yet to be divorced daughter.

5. Shanky again, for asking Armaan to save his daughters marriage.

So I guess the winner is Shashank Gupta for having appeared twice in the list? 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eveline

🀣...i felt the same way when she asked for the pen...honestly woman...divorce papers par sign aur woh bhi uske hi pen se....what attitude man !! i tell u !!πŸ˜†

Nice post Pocco....😊
completely agree with you eveline....Asking him for pen???....🀣🀣🀣
It was enough to add fuel to the fire.....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

poco ,i knew that pen in his pocket had to serve a purpose..i thought riddhima would grab it and draw bharat kanaksha on her patidev face for the bf commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and shashank has been displaying himmat from the time he married padma and realized ki beti ke gunn is quite different from maaπŸ˜†
it was really funny.... his lines when he came while sid riddhima were involved in pakde rehnaa chodna nahinπŸ˜†
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol...pocu.....wat a post....missed ur fun posts a lot.....me too missing SidMaan diaries,dialogues of d day n award of d day posts...!!! nitzie....hats off u to u for todays one..!!! lvd it...haha..akhada...!!
poco...awesome post..............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anyways jokes apart.....................i just loved how she snatched the pen from him

also the look on sids face...when she was signing....................AWESOME JOB BY K.WAHI

and the GRAB....................oh my.................but i wanted him to grab her by the waist

that way they wud hv been closer..any ways more such scenes r yet to come right😳

then i really loved how Shanky came and sort of scolded them and said that marriage isnt a game

also....................i  appreciate the fact when shanky told that he doesnt want armaan 2 b the reason of divorce

plus................jps advice to sid to go and get his wife was soooooooooooo needed

i really liked 2days epi a lot