Aur Phir Chal Diye Tum Kahan Hum Kahan:One Shot

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Aur Phir Chal Diye Tum Kahan Hum Kahan
Translation: And Then Where Did You Walk Off  And Where Did I

Siddhanth and Riddhima standing outside the court waiting for their names to be called. There is lot of noise around them people talking, passing by but both seem to be unaffected. They are in their own world. Riddhima feels a hand on her shoulder and for a second there is a blink in her eyes. She turns around to see Shashank and that sparkling blink turns into disappointment. Stop thinking about him she tells herself. He wants to leave me and I need to accept this fact.

Riddhima says Shashank with a heavy voice. Riddhima looks at him with a ray of hope in her eyes. Riddhima your number is going to come in next 10 minutes says Shashank. Shashank who can see the pain in Riddhima's eyes can't take it anymore. Before he breaks down in front of his daughter he leaves from there.

Riddhima goes in flashback mode. Last night at Gupta house, Riddhima is sitting on couch when TJ comes. Didi will you and Sid Bhaiya will separate tomorrow? Will you leave you? She innocently asks. Riddhima doesn't know what to tell her. How should I tell her that her Sid Bhaiya doesn't needs me anymore in his life? He wants freedom from this relationship, marriage and most importantly from me. I am the cause of all the problems in his life. She looks at Tamana and says it's too late you need to go to bed. But Didi.. Tamana who could feel Riddhima's uneasiness without questioning further goes to her room.  TJ's question is running in Riddhima mind. She closes her ears with both her hands and next moment all noises disappear.

How much more will you avoid this question? Riddhima removes her hand and turns around to see Armaan standing in front of her. What are you doing here asks an angry Riddhima. Let me answer that for you. You have come here to tell me how I should not leave Sid and think over my decision of divorce right? Armaan replies back NO!! You are wrong. I came to meet Dr.Shashank. I am handling a case with him if you remember. I forgot you are so busy with your personal life problems you don't bother to know what is going on in hospital right? Riddhima cuts him and says Dad had an urgent meeting to attend and has gone there. He will meet you tomorrow in Sanjeevni. Riddhima is leaving. Why didn't you answer TJ's question? Riddhima stops and turns around. You don't have right to interfere in my life Mr.Armaan Malik says Riddhima says in a harsh tone. And you have right to hurt people around you Armaan replies back in equally harsh tone. You know Riddhima since I came back I am trying to search that old Riddhima my Basket in your eyes who seems to be lost somewhere. Armaan continues I don't know when, where and how she got lost. Armaan has a sad smile on his face and says I want to ask you something Riddhima. Just keep hand on your heart and say do you really want to leave Siddhanth? Riddhima is silent. Your silence gave me my answer. Just wondering till when you will keep running away from truth and face it. Incase Dr.Shanshank comes after I leave tell him I have kept the report on the case on his table and will discuss with him on it when he comes to Sanjeevni. Armaan leaves a thinking Riddhima behind.

Riddhima hears someone calling out her name. She comes out of flashback mode to present and sees the lawyer standing in front of her. It's your turn now. Riddhima eyes are searching for someone. She feels his presence around her. She turn back to see Siddhanth standing behind her at little distance with Suvarna. They both have look at each other and are lost for sometime. The lawyer interrupts this moment and remind them to come inside. Riddhima looks at Siddhanth once again then goes in.

Sue keeps hand on Siddhanth's shoulder. Bro there is still time you can change your decision Sue says. Sue we already had lot of discussion on this didn't we? Siddhanth is walking. Will you forget her? Sidhanth steps stops at this question he turns around to see his little sister with tears in her eyes. He walks upto her. Siddhanth wipes Sue's  tears.
Don't make me weak Sue. You know how difficult it is for me to take this decision. He pauses for a moment and then says but this is for everyone good. Sue hugs Siddhanth who pats on her head. The lawyer comes there and tells Siddhanth to come inside.

Riddhima is sitting on chair in front of the Judge while Shashank is seated behind on the bench along with Padma. Siddhanth enters the room. Riddhima turns and both look at each other. The song Dol Pal starts playing.

Do, pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan
Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan 

Aur phir chal diye, tum kahaan, ham kahaan 

Siddhanth goes and sits on the chair besides Riddhima who is still looking at him. Siddhanth looks at her. Judge starts explaining the procedures but Siddhanth and Riddhima are lost in their own world. They can't hear or see anyone or anything.

Tum the ke thi koyi ujli kiran
Tum the ya koyi kali muskaayi thi  
Tum the ya tha sapnon ka tha saawan
Tum the ke khushiyon ki ghata chhaayi thi 
Tum the ke tha koyi phool khila 
Tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jahaan 

Siddhanth and Riddhima remembering their moments from marriage. Riddhima looking at Sidhanth when they are pouring rice in havan khund, Siddhanth lifting her when she is about to fall and taking phera's, he then keeps her down and both look at each other. Siddhanth putting magalsutra around her neck and sindoor on her forehead.

Do pal ruka khwaabon ka kaarvaan
Aur phir chal diye tum kahaan ham kahaan 

Siddhanth and Riddhima realize they are looking at each other and break their eye lock.

Tum the aa khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Tum the ya rang saari dishaaon mein the
Tum the ya roshni raahon mein thi
Tum the ya geet goonje fizaaon mein the 
Tum the mile ya mili thi manzilein 
Tum the ke tha jaadoo bhara koyi sama

Siddhanth and Riddhima are remembering their moments from honeymoon trip. The tug off war-Siddhanth holding Riddhima, they fall, Riddhima gets hurt and Siddhanth lifts her; The temple-Siddhanth lifting Riddhima; In room- Siddhanth putting blanket on Riddhima, their eye lock, Siddhanth taking Riddhima in his arms, her kada getting stuck in his shirt button, Riddhima removing it and Siddhanth applying the medicine to Riddhima's wounds while she looks at him.

Do pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan

Siddhanth and Riddhima are remembering their moments after their return from honeymoon trip. At home-Riddhima telling Siddhanth he is his truth now and hugs him, Siddhanth telling Riddhima he has started to like her; In locker room-Riddhima telling Siddhanth how he broke her heart and how much pain his lied caused her that even Armaan coming back didn't; In basketball court, Riddhima shocked looking at divorce papers and Siddhanth shocked at looking the papers signed by Riddhimma.

The Judge is done explaining them the procedures. He questions Siddhanth if he wants to divorce Riddhima and whether it is his final decision. Siddhanth says Yes. The Judge asks the same question to Riddhima. Riddhima is still lost. Riddhima tells Siddhanth but she seems to be unaffected. Riddhima Siddhanth calls her name again. Riddhima comes out of her thought and looks at him. Siddhanth is concern. Riddhima looks at the Judge who asks her the same question again. She nods in affirmative. The Judge asks Riddhima to sign the papers. She holds the pen and looks at the papers. Siddhanth meeting her at airport, their fights, he saving her, telling Shashank he will marry her, their moments post marriage run in front of her eyes. She remembers TJ question and Armaan's words if she really wants to break her marriage with Siddhanth and her being silent to this question. Riddhima is still looking at papers. I can't do this she tells to herself. Riddhima stands up and walks out from there. Siddhanth goes behind Riddhima.

Padma gets worried. She looks at Shashank who puts his hand on her and with a smile on his face says Our daughter has taken her decision. Padma replies back yes she did and smiles.

Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful one shot...jhappiiiiii....

"yes she made her decision..."..what a perfect ending statement

he was her perfect choice ......her final decision
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shru..amazing..really, beautiful...n hopeits really her final decision.. n luv d last statement..πŸ‘
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!
simply amazing! i love ur simple n beautiful writing style! πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved reading it n that song suits SR perfectly!
lovely work hon! 😊

how i wish we actually get to see something like that!...
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Shruti....it was soooooooo beautiful😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
gosh im still crying yaar u are just AMAZING dear!πŸ€—
i dont have words to describe hw i feel right now and hw beautifuly u wrote this OS...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

God Bless,
Noorya
Shruty fruity!!!πŸ˜›

What a beautiful story!! I was actually visualising everything while I was reading it-absolutely wonderful!! Thankyou!!😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Not many posts have done this to me..but this one did..i was choked shru...i wanted to comment on the wat song u want for SR thread n say tht DO Pal from Veer Zara is perfect for them n wat telepathy!

awesome..Take a Bow!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shurti Di!!! πŸ€—

This was fantastic! Loved it, OMG you can't use Do Pal rukha that song has too many memories for me, but it is fabulous.

I loved the OS and OMG the pain the turmoil, the thoughts everything it was amazing! πŸ˜ƒ
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it....the ending was 😳!
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shru this almost made me teary-eyed. It was so beautiful and so perfect!

Hats off to you girl....loved the way you brought out SR's emotions....And the ending was perfect! - Our daughter has taken her decision.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago