26thAprlUpdt-RS fly thrown out/Abhi gets stay ordr

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:Daggar residence : Neetu and Omi get out of the car and go.. Nakul asks the driver Ramcharam where did Omi and Neetu go. Then Ramcharam says they went to the doc.😑. Then nakul says that inspite of me telling them not to go Omi went to the doc..He is annoyed.. 😑

Sc2:12/24 KB:
RB is dancing in the hall with the rest of the Sethi clan looking at him.. He has put some rock music and he is dancingπŸ˜† Abhi is not there yet..

He is watching at Simi and dancing"Tujehey goli maroonga teri jaan bachaoonga some song is going onπŸ˜†. Anuj is getting furious..RS is making some wiered faces and doing that..

Then Guys come down the stairs and RB asks if he took measurements .. Then the guy says he took all the measurements for the A/C.. Then the guy says that the A/c will not fit where all the frames are hung the wall is small.. Then RB says that see some other wall.. Then the guy goes to see the wall near the matarani's puja room..😑

Then The Guy says that this wall is perfect but Matarani is here.. Then RB says come on remove the god  idol from there..

Manju is very worried and she goes to that guy to tell how dare you touch my mandir..😭 Be afraid of God.. Then RB says that  12/24 KB is not your anymore.. Then Manju says this is my mandir you cannot remove it..😑 The guy then holds back and says yes I cannot do this paap.. Then RB says you are useless and will never become a boss.. Let me do the honours.. 😑

Then RB goes to do it but Simi comes forward and stands infront of RB.. She warns him to step back.. Then RB asks if she changed her mind[ABT THE ONE NIGHT STAND] and then he says I would'nt have done soo much tamasha.. Then Simi slaps RB .. 😲😑

Then RB says I have shown a lot of politeness now.. Its 4 pm and the court is closed and there will be no order coming now.. So thats it I will start my work.. So he calls his guys to remove everything from the house.. Anuj tries to stop him but he has got a hawaldaar with him and he starts holding on to Anuj.. Milli tries to stop RB, He pushes her out of his way..😑

Sc3:12/24 KB : Everything is being thrown out of the house.. Sethi clan is just looking at all this happening..Milli hugs Simi

RB goes to RS's room and removes ward robe, Then touches the frame which has the kids pictures and throws infront of RS and the glass breaks.. 😑

Then Manju takes Matarani's idol and then RB drags Anuj outside the house.. Then he removes the name plate and throws it out.. Then he goes inside the house and tells Simi shall i hold your hand and also take you out.. Then he says all of you also get out !! They don't move thyen RB asks shall I get a Palki to get you all out..
Then Milli moves RS's wheel chair out slowly crying,.😭😭,. All are also crying  and they miove out slowly with teh tune of 12/24 kb playing in the background.. Manju crying holding Matarani's murthi.. The helps come inside and RB tells them am I giving money to see tamasha , go do the rest of the work.😑

RB then says I will enjoy in 12/24KB

Sc4:12/24KB outside:
Lots of people crowding the house and they tells that they have lost the shop now the house also.. 😲All are seeing the house and the sethi board (in hindi).. manju then tells Simi what will we do now.. We have no where to go,,Simi consoles her ande tells her not to worry.. She is looking at all the sorry faces and then she walks inside 12/24 KB😭

Sc5: Simi comes to the door of the house and RB is in the hall looking at her from top to bottom and smacking his lips and then Simi goes and stands infront of him.😑. And then RB asks her that she came back ..

Sc6:RB asks Simi that she came back.. Then RB tells Simi that I know you will not reject me..Then RB touches her shoulder.. She pushes him off 😑 and goes into RS's room and RB follows her and then he says think about your family and then Simi gets some box (RS's  medicine kit)lying in the night stand drawer.. Then She walks out
RB says that she has lost it but she hasn't given up yet

Sc7:Outside 12/24 KB:
Simi is giving RS medicine She hands it over to Anuj to open the bottle and then gives RS the medicine.. Simi is thinking where is Abhi he hasn't come back as yet.. She is worried.. RB comes out with a suitcase and throws it down and asks why the hell are all of you still here. He asks them to get lost..

Then he says you all are blocking my fresh air from coming inside the house.. Then unhappy Sethi clan start moving out and then they are going slowly and RB pushes Anuj who gets pushed off and he releases the wheel chair which RS is sitting on and it slides down and stops near ABHI !!![YAAAYYY HE IS BACK !!!!]πŸ‘

πŸ‘Abhi then tells Bhalla that its you who will have to leave 12/24 KB and not us..😑 All are looking at Abhi.. Abhi turns RS's wheelchair around and glares at RB and bring RS's wheel chair closer to 12/24KB.

Abhi then tells that this boy has grown and he will not allow anyone to be removed from 12/24 KB.. And then he goes in front RB says  how dare you do that and then Abhi slaps RB..😲

Sc 8: Simi is shocked at this action and also the rest.. Simi goes to Abhi and says what did you do.. Then Abhi says whos house.. Then RB says that how dare you hit me and calls the halwaldaar .. Abhi stops the hawaldaar and tells if you do anything to me I will take you to the court and make you stand infront of  the judge..

Then he throws the Stay order on RB's face and RB is shocked..!!! Then Abhi says this house is not yours not your dads nor your mummy jis .. This is the courts stay order and 12/24 KB is still Sethis !! Then Abhi says get lost RB otherwise I will puch you .. RB runs off from there πŸ˜† Then Abhi turns around and tells the rest of the people to get lost also.. SIMI hugs Abhi and asks him where he went !! Then He wipes her tears and gives her a kiss on the forhead..😳😊

😊Then he tells the crowd that great of you to have come to see this tamasha.. Now the tamasha is over please leave .. Everyone leaves the place and then Abhi goes to Manju who hugs him ..😭😳
😳He tells Manju come one Auntyji lets go home😊

Precap: The lights are beautifully lit up.. Simi is dressed beautifully and Abhi is going to kiss her!!!😍

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galacticgem thumbnail
finally posted.... i was waiting eagerly for this....... party time now......
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 update

thank god abhi got dat order otherwise dat stupid and dumb simi would have accepted rb's proposal.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finaly their FN
 i am going to faint

ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tnx shanti, for the update

ramas thumbnail
It was a most enjoyable  epsiode in a while.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti thank you for the update
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanti thank you for this wonderful update.......This was one episode worth every second.................
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Shanti, thank god the writers did not make our worst fears come true. Still it's only a stay order not a permanent reversal - anything can still happen.

Re the precap - whenever this has happened (Abhi getting close to Simi) there is a disaster waiting to happen - wonder what it will be this time?