Discussion of the Week || Story Ab Tak

wida thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
DOTW

Hey guyss
the show is now on for more than 2 weeks, and quite a lot of things happend already.
(before i go ahead this is my first time to open the DOTW so bare itt..lol)
As we already haev seen Khanak got married to suraj, but suraj died because of an incident or can we call it a mistake of Shaan??
Shaan wants to give the family of Suraj money so they can live their lives. Is he really doing it for them?? or just want to give them money so he can go home again and get married to Natasha?
Khanak doesn't want the money, she wants Shantanu to be punished, but what kind of punishment?
Shaan wants now to get Khanak married for the second time, but there is a theory about that a widow can't get married for second time. Will Shantana be able to find a groom from Khanak?? Will paanch let the wedding happen??
All those question we keep asking our self, so guys lets discuss it and share out predictions with each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice discussion wida
i'll give my POV later now busy
luv
Fatima
p.s:i m trying to understand that game but i cant😳 🀣
wida thumbnail
heheheh .. nou
the previous person takes a name and you have to say if you would save that person or let him/her drown
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

As we already haev seen Khanak got married to suraj, but suraj died because of an incident or can we call it a mistake of Shaan?? I say it's a mistake made my shaan and honestly, anyone could've have done that. I think if i was in his place..even i would've mistaked that signal as 'turn on' and turned the switch on. It is an incident but a mistake as well..it's just the fact that shaan doesn't accept it is what bugs me so much. πŸ˜†
Shaan wants to give the family of Suraj money so they can live their lives. Is he really doing it for them??NO!😑 Shaan is not that nice of a person to do all that for the family, if it was up to him..he would've left them stranded and hungry.It's cuz of the punishment that he's doing all that.  or just want to give them money so he can go home again and get married to Natasha?YES! shaan is an arrogant freak.
Khanak doesn't want the money, she wants Shantanu to be punished, but what kind of punishment? seriously..i don't know what her punishment would've been. they never let her finish her thoughts in that episode on friday. uuugggh. i really wanted to know what it was too..but sadly, i guess we won't find out. πŸ˜†
Shaan wants now to get Khanak married for the second time, but there is a theory about that a widow can't get married for second time. Will Shantana be able to find a groom from Khanak?? Will paanch let the wedding happen?? I really really hope that he will NOT find a groom for her! he's so mean man..her husband died like three-four days ago and they're already talking about her next marriage. Shaan is a mean mean person. and i want him to be punished! (his punishment should be that he has to stay in the village) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that'll teach him a lesson.
All those question we keep asking our self, so guys lets discuss it and share out predictions with each other.

wida thumbnail
stay in thee village  a punishkent to him and a treat for us hehe
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If he will stay in village we can watch more Shanak scenes and also We will save from watching any saas bahu drama b/c we all know that shaan's mother has some status problem and she will not like khanak as her daughter-in-law.

What do u think will happen if shanak go back to shaan's home????How will shaan's family react????
wida thumbnail
im sure they will definately be hars towards khanak but khanak is not  like ones that stay quiet!!

and i think actually that shaan wont let someoen say anythign to khanak..he got only the right to say something..lol
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As we already haev seen Khanak got married to suraj, but suraj died because of an incident or can we call it a mistake of Shaan??umm shaan didnt  heard that guy was saying NOT to turn switch on due to loud noises..so we cant accuse shaan
Shaan wants to give the family of Suraj money so they can live their lives. Is he really doing it for them?? or just want to give them money so he can go home again and get married to Natasha?
Khanak doesn't want the money, she wants Shantanu to be punished, but what kind of punishment? obviously he wants to go home and marry natasha, i think she wants to send him jail or she'll ask to return her and  suraj's family's happiness
Shaan wants now to get Khanak married for the second time, but there is a theory about that a widow can't get married for second time. Will Shantana be able to find a groom from Khanak?? Will paanch let the wedding happen?? i dnt think shaan wil b able to find...mayb sth wil happen and shaan wil hv no choice instead of marryin khanak

thats my opinion.........😊

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
nice discussion questions wida...lol unfortunately my response is similar to Nitz so I have nothing more to add :P
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol oye it's not my fault you said what I wanted to say...lol umm...what should I call you? lol you stole my thoughts...theif!!