BREAKING NEWS........really shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone…………There was this article in one of the newspapers about twists pput in shows these days………😊

One of the shows was LTL………she was making fun of our fav show………the reporter wrote its FUNNY TO SEE THAT DUTTA DOESN'T CALL OF THE WEDDING OR SEND HIS GOONS ONCE SUPRIYA RUNS INSTEAD ANNOUNCES HIS WILL TO MARRY NAKUSHA!..........😲

I don't know whether she got this news from somewhere or she is confused………Kyunnki aisaa kuch toh show mein hua hii nahiin hai……..

What say?..............😕

Waise at last its MONDAY TODAY!...........weekends r sooooooooooooooo tough to pass without Dutta!.............😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

Hi everyone''''There was this article in one of the newspapers about twists pput in shows these days'''😊

One of the shows was LTL'''she was making fun of our fav show'''the reporter wrote its FUNNY TO SEE THAT DUTTA DOESN'T CALL OF THE WEDDING OR SEND HIS GOONS ONCE SUPRIYA RUNS INSTEAD ANNOUNCES HIS WILL TO MARRY NAKUSHA!..........😲

I don't know whether she got this news from somewhere or she is confused'''Kyunnki aisaa kuch toh show mein hua hii nahiin hai''..

What say?..............😕

Waise at last its MONDAY TODAY!...........weekends r sooooooooooooooo tough to pass without Dutta!.............😳

which news paper is that sheeba. btw i agree with her. in dutta's place i wud have done that. but apparently the bride swap will happen without dutta's knowledge so the guy wont have a choice.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey it sounds sensible to me. U know guys the whole reason for not showing any new promos. In the current promo when Aai asks Kala why SUps has not returnes even Datta was looking up and also it appears the amrriage in the main hall itself(Funny ofcourse) so NAkku has no route but to come the main route.
Now Kala might show the letter to Datta who will definitely be shockd. Nakku will not be given a chance to explain. But the fact is clear to all that Sups loves somebody else .
All might murmer about that old Lady's words which will hurt ai.
Then Datta might ask NAkku to be his bride.
Well my pick on this has a few reasonings
1.  We have been continously expressing in the forums regarding the displeasure about bride swap.
2. We expreswed our doubt how can her colour be hidden as she is dark and her hand has to partiicpate in rasams even if she is in gungat.
3. Well as per the main original promo she is bride not in gungat - so might be they are also convinced it doesnt have to be hidden marriage.
4. Also the main point is we wanted Datta to love Nakku as dark girl- As of now he is paltonic and only friendly toweards her. Soa ll of a sudden feelings erupting in Datta would be wierd. So maybe this track would lead that love tracka s there is no option left.
Well guys Iam totally OK with Datta asking her to step in as bride.
Waht say guys.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_sarala

Hey it sounds sensible to me. U know guys the whole reason for not showing any new promos. In the current promo when Aai asks Kala why SUps has not returnes even Datta was looking up and also it appears the amrriage in the main hall itself(Funny ofcourse) so NAkku has no route but to come the main route.

Now Kala might show the letter toDatta who will definitely be shockd. Nakku will not be given a chance to explain.But the fact is clear to all that Sups loves somebody else .

All might murmer about that old Lady's words which will hurt ai.

Then Datta might ask NAkkuto be his bride.

Well my pick on this has a few reasonings

1.We have been continously expressing in the forums regarding the displeasure about bride swap.

2. We expreswed our doubt how can her colour be hidden as she is dark and her hand has to partiicpate in rasams even if she is in gungat.

3. Well as per the main original promo she is bride not in gungat - so might be theyare also convinced it doesnt have to be hidden marriage.

4.Also the main point is we wanted Datta to love Nakku as dark girl- As of now he is paltonic and only friendly toweards her. Soa ll of a sudden feelings erupting in Datta would be wierd. So maybe this track would lead that love tracka s there is no option left.

Well guys Iam totally OK with Datta asking her to step in as bride.

Waht say guys.

I totally agree with you sarla dutta is not a man to send his men to get back supriya for marriage when he came to know that she is in love with some other person and runaway and cannot call of wedding as it was allready their and his mother and family fame will be affected so it makes sense dautta asking nakku to step in as bride
iwantitall thumbnail
It sounds strangely sensible. But it would cause problems, if dutta would do it under pressure. I don't want to see anymore oppression for nakku!
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
U all r right...........Dutta should do it all at his own will...........I can't wait to watch all the action this week guys............
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that reporter do made some sensible comment ...if i wud in datta place i wud have done it....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta announcing his will to marry Naku is ok...but isnt he presuming too much by assuming Naku would be ok to marry him? We all know she wud jump with joy and at the thought of marrying him but dutta doesnt. Not many girls would be ok to marry a don that too someone who has had a history of heartbreaks. And dutta himself doesnt think he's a great catch. so just announcing his marriage with naku is just not dutta. i hope he atleast asks her...or proposes to her even if its front of 100s of guests.
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the idea of Dutta asking Nakku about her willingness to marry him...But will Nakku agree to marry Dutta because her real identity is not known to him...if it was a mutual consent marriage, i would expect that Nakku would like to share about her self to Dutta before the marriage....somehow doesn't sound logical that she would want to continue her pretense.....

what do you guys think...in the last few weeks we have been thinking all possible ways that TaSha can happen...so i'm not clear anymore, which is sensible and which is not...

but defnitely bride swap is TOTALLY INSANE...nakku does not look anyting like Supz and unless Dutta is blindfolded (maybe some new rasm they invent 😆), it sounds crappy....
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dutta announcing his will to marry Naku is ok...but isnt he presuming too much by assuming Naku would be ok to marry him? We all know she wud jump with joy and at the thought of marrying him but dutta doesnt. Not many girls would be ok to marry a don that too someone who has had a history of heartbreaks. And dutta himself doesnt think he's a great catch. so just announcing his marriage with naku is just not dutta. i hope he atleast asks her...or proposes to her even if its front of 100s of guests.

yup.........dutta will ask naku to marry him..........not just announces that he wants to marry her.........it will depends on naku's choice.........afterall he's such a gentleman..........off course our naku will be ready to marry him...........its her dream come true..........