SR - Falling Faster

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Okay it seems I have a lot of time on my hands, and as I've finished all my assignments I thought I may as well make another topic/post, btw am sorry if I am boring you guys to tears, lol as mentioned before in previous topics, thanks for the support, and if you don't like this topic then feel free to close it, as always guys no bashing, thanks :)

So the name I've given this topic is Falling Faster, reason being is because I am going to attempt to describe my interpretation of how Sid was feeling when falling in love with ridzy, lets hope I do him justice, here goes...

Ridzy, the first time I saw you, I knew you would be hard to forget, albeit there was always arguments between us to begin with, soon those very arguments evolved into a deeper form of friendship. How was I to know that in such a short time I would fall in love with a woman who not only has a troubled past, but also depicts a beauty and strength that I have never before witnessed. The feeling is both petrifying yet alluring, though I tried my hardest to resist it, it was futile, it wasn't long before I was uncontrollably in love with you The way you look at me, sometimes with anger, sometimes with curiosity, sometimes with sadness, and even sometimes with a hint of tease, no matter what way you look at me, I feel my cool slipping, its impossible for me to be composed when you're around, you break through the shield that I'd worked so hard to build, penetrated through it and imprinted yourself on my heart. When I walk into a room the first person I look for is you, the first person I wish to talk to is you, my heart with every pulsing beat speaks your name, when I feel the slightest of pain I am instantly brought back to the times when you nursed my wounds, when I see your hair blowing in the wind I have a craving to run my hand through the lustrous black mane, to feel its velvety softness, your slightest touch leaves me trembling, tingling for more, The tears that smear your features, I wish to kiss those tears away, to hold you safe in my arms and tell you that everything will be okay, we can face it together, but Ridzy, I know you need your time, to adapt, to try and understand, I cannot overwhelm you by telling you my feelings, you first need to discover how you yourself feel, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I told you the truth of my feelings whilst knowing I was robbing you of your right to figure out what your heart wants. For now Ridzy I shall keep my silence, until I know what you're heart wants, once and for all. But one thing I can say with utmost clarity is that I Love You, There is no other girl but you, My Heart Only Beats For You, And You Are My True Soul mate. But Ridzy, know this, if you decide I am not the one for you, then know that I shall still love you with every fibre being of my body despite of that, and will support you throughout all your decisions In life. All I can wish for is that you are happy.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thanks Hun πŸ€— xx
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW and double WOW!πŸ‘..this is awesome and soooo romantic!..be aware sweet i think guys will steal some parts of this beautiful post and write it for thier girl friends to impress them!πŸ˜†..how i wish someone write me a lovely e-mail such as this! 😍   πŸ˜†
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

WOW and double WOW!πŸ‘..this is awesome and soooo romantic!..be aware sweet i think guys will steal some parts of this beautiful post and write it for thier girl friends to impress them!πŸ˜†..how i wish someone write me a lovely e-mail such as this! 😍   πŸ˜†

lol, i wish soo tooo, i am a huge romantic fanatic, and have yet too meet a guy who is as heart meltingly adorable and sweet as sid lol thanks for the nice comment and support, and lol πŸ˜† xx
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another heart-touching post 😳

This is what Sid has really been doing hasnt he, he cant rob her of her right of feelings and what her hearts wants

, I know you need your time, to adapt, to try and understand, I cannot overwhelm you by telling you my feelings, you first need to discover how you yourself feel, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I told you the truth of my feelings whilst knowing I was robbing you of your right to figure out what your heart wants.
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice!

Wish CV's could read this, have Sid write this in a letter and pass it on to Riddhima.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

such brilliant post totally heart felt had gr8 time reading it
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Another heart-touching post 😳

This is what Sid has really been doing hasnt he, he cant rob her of her right of feelings and what her hearts wants

, I know you need your time, to adapt, to try and understand, I cannot overwhelm you by telling you my feelings, you first need to discover how you yourself feel, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I told you the truth of my feelings whilst knowing I was robbing you of your right to figure out what your heart wants.

Thanyouu Lenz, hope it protrayed him rightly :) xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Very nice!

Wish CV's could read this, have Sid write this in a letter and pass it on to Riddhima.

😳 lol thankyouu, doubt they would read it though lol xx